Fake AI generated images being posted by Trump supporters to garner support among black voters

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1709695633408.png

Donald Trump supporters have been creating and sharing AI-generated fake images of black voters to encourage African Americans to vote Republican.

BBC Panorama discovered dozens of deepfakes portraying black people as supporting the former president.

The co-founder of Black Voters Matter, a group which encourages black people to vote, said the manipulated images were pushing a "strategic narrative" designed to show Mr Trump as popular in the black community.

A creator of one of the images told the BBC: "I'm not claiming it's accurate."

The fake images of black Trump supporters, generated by artificial intelligence (AI), are one of the emerging disinformation trends ahead of the US presidential election in November.

Unlike in 2016, when there was evidence of foreign influence campaigns, the AI-generated images found by the BBC appear to have been made and shared by US voters themselves.

Much more at the link below...

I don't know how widespread it is, but this is really dirty and unfair politics! This is shaping up to be a really messy election season. What do you think?

Last edited:
View attachment 912942

Donald Trump supporters have been creating and sharing AI-generated fake images of black voters to encourage African Americans to vote Republican.

BBC Panorama discovered dozens of deepfakes portraying black people as supporting the former president.

The co-founder of Black Voters Matter, a group which encourages black people to vote, said the manipulated images were pushing a "strategic narrative" designed to show Mr Trump as popular in the black community.

The fake images of black Trump supporters, generated by artificial intelligence (AI), are one of the emerging disinformation trends ahead of the US presidential election in November.

Unlike in 2016, when there was evidence of foreign influence campaigns, the AI-generated images found by the BBC appear to have been made and shared by US voters themselves.

I don't know how widespread it is, but this is really dirty and unfair politics! This is shaping up to be a really messy election season. What do you think?
Live with it AI is here to stay.

View attachment 912942

OP: "NOW LOOKY HERE BOOOY, WE CAN'T HAVES YOU VOTING FOR NO REPUBLICAN NOW, YA HEEEAR?! whip cracks"

I think those AI images are a parody to the PR stunt pulled by Biden in which he brought over chicken to a Black family. I'm glad the people who made those AI images in a several seconds are wasting the time of the idiot liberal fact checkers.

View attachment 912942

Normal same people would just post real pictures with his minority supporters.The fact they felt the need to make fake ones says to the masses that minorities do not like him.

Normal same people would just post real pictures with his minority supporters.The fact they felt the need to make fake ones says to the masses that minorities do not like him.
Hmmm.... MAGA's are a minority amongst the US population - and they adore their pathological fraudster.

Usual tactic of accusing others of the very crime you are practising .

Regardless , this is the price we must all pay for wanting truth and facts in the age where Faking anything and everything is practised .

Stunts like this is more likely to backfire on Trump but he does not care what his supporters do as long as they do it for him. He is making a big push for minority votes (Black, Latino, etc

So he and his follows are using doctored images well I guess it better trying to invalidate votes in heavily minority cities. Oh well he will use both methods.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back