🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fake and false thread titles go away

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Or I do.
Conservatives over and over have to source . There are completely factually untrue liberal generated thread titles and they have been addressed and reported. No action.
So on Sunday at noon I go away .
Not forever but for a principled amount of time to show that some fact based thinkers in here have integrity enough to take a stance

Buh bye...

stewardess-1950s.jpg

The forum is about opinions isn't it? You almost gotta laugh that some people believe an opinion editorial (op-ed) by a "reporter" constitutes an unimpeachable source. Op-ed's aren't sources, they are opinions just like you and me and sometimes not as smart as you and me.

Or I do.
Conservatives over and over have to source . There are completely factually untrue liberal generated thread titles and they have been addressed and reported. No action.
Not forever but for a principled amount of time to show that some fact based thinkers in here have integrity enough to take a stance
If the rule was that anything you post HAD to be true or you wouldn't be allowed to post here, no Trump supporters would be on this site.

Or I do.
Seriously, so you truly believe making such threats will get what you want?

Did you even click the link and read the article that was with my link or did you just scream “ Liar! “?

In the article it stated the one million mark is possible next month, so please fuck off!

Or I do.

Can I have your beer?

Or I do.

Nobody cares.

That being said, it would be nice if the moderators actually censured the conspiracy-of-the-week nut job threads that conservatives trot out for the election, virus, Biden, etc...

The latest being that Vitamin D stops Covid. Anyway, you've got less than 13 hours by my estimation. Any last words?

If the rule was that anything you post HAD to be true or you wouldn't be allowed to post here, no Trump supporters would be on this site.
You’d be struck mute and barred from any message board. Most of you libs are incapable of honesty. You don’t mind lies when it is your Alzheimer victim President who is the one constantly spewing them.

You’d be struck mute and barred from any message board. Most of you libs are incapable of honesty. You don’t mind lies when it is your Alzheimer victim President who is the one constantly spewing them.
He's not my president. I'd debate the Orange Buffoon any day of the week. He's a complete twat. I thought Trump was a low-life sack of shit long before he became president.. When he decided to run, I laughed my head off. I didn't think there were that many inbred, low-IQ, fat, racist, misogynistic pond scum in the US that would vote for him. How wrong was I?

Forum List

Back