🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fake and false thread titles go away

keyboard-warriors-say.jpeg

He's not my president. I'd debate the Orange Buffoon any day of the week. He's a complete twat. I thought Trump was a low-life sack of shit long before he became president.. When he decided to run, I laughed my head off. I didn't think there were that many inbred, low-IQ, fat, racist, misogynistic pond scum in the US that would vote for him. How wrong was I?
Brandon is your President and Trump does have his faults. But his faults aren’t as enormous as you pretend.
Brandon is the twat, although I don’t like to insult perfectly fine human body parts by comparing any of them to human crap like the senile incumbent.

There are obviously quite a few idiots who voted for Alzheimer Joe Brandon.

Wasn't aimed at you.
I realize you weren’t addressing me. But I’m sure it applies to me just the same. All I’m saying is that I recognize it and I’m ok way with it. It’s true. I wouldn’t be this big a jerk in real life. But here? Anonymous nobody to anonymous nobody? Me no care. 👍🥸

Whatever. Can't be arsed arguing with you. I think neither of them are great, just that Trump was a lot worse. IMO of course
Can’t be arsed? Sorry. I’m not up on your lingo. I’m gonna guess. You are saying that you can’t be bothered? Then you did argue.

Hm. Anyway. You’re wrong. Brandon is far worse than Trump. I’ll never be one to deny that Trump has his faults. But Brandon is simply not up to the job.

Forum List

Back