Fake Fossils Bring Big Money

lucyheadlineliesaboutstuff-1000x563-Stage.jpg

How do you know that? She didn't have legs nor feet.
foramen magnum

I don't know or care exactly what Oakley claimed. I do know there is abundant evidence that there were feathered dinosaurs.
They were birds and had nothing to do with dinos. We know birds lived with dinosaurs. That has been proven (I'm still trying to find human and dino fossils, but don't think I can do that; Richard Dawkins knew what he was tauting creation scientists with). Anyway, I can see you reached the point of atheism and personal assertions.

They were birds and had nothing to do with dinos. We know birds lived with dinosaurs. That has been proven (I'm still trying to find human and dino fossils, but don't think I can do that; Richard Dawkins knew what he was tauting creation scientists with). Anyway, I can see you reached the point of atheism and personal assertions.
You've never been to a natural history museum???

You've never been to a natural history museum???
Of course, I have. Also, I'm the one who linked evolution.berkeley.edu here. Thus, I have seen and read BOTH sides and QUALIFIED to present an EDUCATED OPINION. Have you been to a creation museum?

Of course, I have. Also, I'm the one who linked evolution.berkeley.edu here. Thus, I have seen and read BOTH sides and QUALIFIED to present an EDUCATED OPINION. Have you been to a creation museum?
You studied computers, didn't you?

Nothing in evolution Berkeley supports a Flat Earth.

These fossils show tiny humans or hobbits (Homo floresiensis).

These hobbits were discovered with sophisticated tools, so atheist scientists thought they were homo sapiens with insufficient development of the skull due to a disease.
So was Lucy a chimp or a human? She walked upright and had a small brain.

Forum List

Back