Epoch Times CFO indicted

I really don't care about the disdain of people too stupid to realize who is screwing them.

If you aren't making six figures, you have no business voting Republican... Period.
Oh that's fuckin' rich....The leftist dems quit working for "the little man" when The Halfrican was sworn-in.

Damn, you are right much of a dullard aren't ya? :laughing0301:

Oh that's fuckin' rich....The leftist dems quit working for "the little man" when The Halfrican was sworn-in.

Damn, you are right much of a dullard aren't ya? :laughing0301:
Hey, what I remember is when Bush Jr. Left office, I was left with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401, and a 20% drop in salary.

When Obama left office, my property had recovered, my salary increased, and had worked down about half my debt.

But yes, let's use racist terms like "Halfrican" to disguise how bad Trump and Bush fucked things up for working folks.

Hey, what I remember is when Bush Jr. Left office, I was left with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401, and a 20% drop in salary.

When Obama left office, my property had recovered, my salary increased, and had worked down about half my debt.

But yes, let's use racist terms like "Halfrican" to disguise how bad Trump and Bush fucked things up for working folks.
Yeah W sucked ass for Virginia, I'll give ya that but never for a minute was I deluded into thinking that his administration was looking out for the "little guy". Looking out for the Dick Cheney types was more like it.

In fact had he lost to Gore then Virginia might not have grown by leaps and bounds due to the huge expansion of the .gov in the name of "security" (creating the big blue monster that is NOtVA) and the RPV would not have tried to run a bunch of W retreads for Virginia office and failed.......Fuck be upon W.

That said I did quite well for me and mine at the time.....Timing was, and always is, everything. ;)

The chief financial officer of The Epoch Times, a conservative multinational media company, is accused of taking part in a multi-year scheme to launder tens of millions of dollars in fraudulently obtained unemployment benefits and other funds, according to an indictment unsealed Monday.

FAKE

Learn to distinguish between the Message and the Messenger .

More Fakery from Big Pharma who wish to hold on to every dollar that their lies and corruption generate .

The standard vilification treatment when their mountain of cash is threatened .

Funny, we got Trump on 34 counts.

We'll probably get this sad little cultist, too.
Now that trump is a convicted criminal the right is on dodgy grpund when commenting on aw and order matters. They cant really attack these chinese fraudsters without risking comments on their leader.

If these crooks gave a donation to trump it would make it a lot easier for them to form an opinion, or parrot one that has been agreed on in sheep central.

Forum List

Back