Fake Fossils Bring Big Money

dude,, you just admitted you believed something you were told and never seen,,
There is a world of difference in being told something in science which I can see with my own eyes and being told a story about a miracle that no one could ever explain or duplicate. The former is trust, the latter is faith.

There is a world of difference in being told something in science which I can see with my own eyes and being told a story about a miracle that no one could ever explain or duplicate. The former is trust, the latter is faith.
dude you didnt see a fucking thing with your own eyes,, you are going 100% on what youre told and not the evidence or fact that the bones were not found together and that the guy had them under his bed for 3 yrs and told no one about them,,

dude you didnt see a fucking thing with your own eyes,, you are going 100% on what youre told and not the evidence or fact that the bones were not found together and that the guy had them under his bed for 3 yrs and told no one about them,,
Leakey found pre-human remains and many others have done the same so I have little doubt that I could go out and find them myself. How would you search for something supernatural?

Leakey found pre-human remains and many others have done the same so I have little doubt that I could go out and find them myself. How would you search for something supernatural?
nice deflection there bud,,

just admit you didnt see shit and are ignoring all the facts and details and decided to go with what they told you to believe,,

nice deflection there bud,,

just admit you didnt see shit and are ignoring all the facts and details and decided to go with what they told you to believe,,
I understand you don't like science that conflicts with your faith but I'm comfortable with how science polices itself and eventually arrives at the truth. The exact opposite of faith.

I understand you don't like science that conflicts with your faith but I'm comfortable with how science polices itself and eventually arrives at the truth. The exact opposite of faith.
this has nothing to do with your delusions or me,, the subject is as stated and you keep spinning it because you cant prove anything other than you are going off what youre told to believe and ignore all the facts and details of the topic,,

this has nothing to do with your delusions or me,, the subject is as stated and you keep spinning it because you cant prove anything other than you are going off what youre told to believe and ignore all the facts and details of the topic,,
Over three weeks the team found several hundred pieces or fragments of bone with no duplication, confirming their original speculation that the pieces were from a single individual; ultimately, it was determined that an amazing 40 percent of a hominin skeleton was recovered at the site.

Over three weeks the team found several hundred pieces or fragments of bone with no duplication, confirming their original speculation that the pieces were from a single individual; ultimately, it was determined that an amazing 40 percent of a hominin skeleton was recovered at the site.
key words being "speculation" and "determined",,

I noticed you left out that they were not found anywhere close to each other and none were confirmed to be from the same subject or that they were stored for yrs under his bed without a chain of custody verification,, we have no proof they were even the same bone originally found,,
OH almost forgot,, he was paid to bring proof ,, that alone taints anything he provides

so all that leaves is you believe what they told you too,, just like with nebraska man or piltdown man,, at least until they were proven fakes,, or do you still believe in them too??

key words being "speculation" and "determined",,
You forgot "confirming".

I noticed you left out that they were not found anywhere close to each other and none were confirmed to be from the same subject or that they were stored for yrs under his bed without a chain of custody verification,, we have no proof they were even the same bone originally found,,
OH almost forgot,, he was paid to bring proof ,, that alone taints anything he provides
So this is a scientific conspiracy to refute your beliefs? Sorry, that is just too hard to believe.

so all that leaves is you believe what they told you too,, just like with nebraska man or piltdown man,, at least until they were proven fakes,, or do you still believe in them too??
I trust that they operated in a reasonable fashion and any issues would have been raised in peer review. Lucy may be proven to be a fake but it hasn't been proven so yet.

You forgot "confirming".

So this is a scientific conspiracy to refute your beliefs? Sorry, that is just too hard to believe.

I trust that they operated in a reasonable fashion and any issues would have been raised in peer review. Lucy may be proven to be a fake but it hasn't been proven so yet.
confirming a speculation is still a speculation,,

why do you keep bringing up religion when its not the subject and I havent brought it up a single time??

your trust in them is just more proof youre going off what they told you and not any real proof or personal observation,, which we all know is how a religion works,,

and yes it has been proven to be a fake by not having any real possibility of being true,,

confirming a speculation is still a speculation,,
Not if you speak English.

why do you keep bringing up religion when its not the subject and I havent brought it up a single time??
To show it is not faith I have in science, it is trust in the process.

and yes it has been proven to be a fake by not having any real possibility of being true,,
Is that your opinion or do you have any evidence?

Not if you speak English.

To show it is not faith I have in science, it is trust in the process.

Is that your opinion or do you have any evidence?
speculation is english dumbass,, now if they said it was confirmed to be true thats a different story,, but alas they didnt,,

the process failed because the evidence was all over the board and not properly controlled,, but you are free to believe what they tell you,, I will wait for actual proof that uses actual science,,

I gave the proof,, you chose to believe what they tell you to believe,,

You mean there are none today or there never were? Surely you don't think God incapable of making an ape that walked upright.
Face it, you could not explain the Lucy skeleton. It looks more like a skeleton than millions of years old fossil. How can anyone in their right mind state that she could walk upright? No one can explain who her mate was and the history they came up with. What it means to me is that Lucy was a chimpanzee and the atheist scientists made up Lucy as ape-human to fool the atheists/ags and more. It PROVES evolution is a LIE.

God can't lie, but he can toss atheists/ags and sinners into you know where.

Face it, you could not explain the Lucy skeleton. It looks more like a skeleton than millions of years old fossil. How can anyone in their right mind state that she could walk upright? No one can explain who her mate was and the history they came up with. What it means to me is that Lucy was a chimpanzee and the atheist scientists made up Lucy as ape-human to fool the atheists/ags and more. It PROVES evolution is a LIE.

God can't lie, but he can toss atheists/ags and sinners into you know where.
I have to admire you, arguing about anatomy when you know nothing about it.

Forum List

Back