Fake News 2

Which is fake, #1 or #2

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As far as I can tell, they say the same thing?

Do you want to quote a direct contradiction between the two?

iu

How well did trump expect the meeting to go? you don't mention that, if he expected a complete bust anything other than that would make it a success and if huawei is able to buy our products then that is true as well...is there a reason you did not allow for both or was the third choice suppose to give us that choice, in any case I suspect you may have something else in mind by making it too easy to agree with both.

• Banned
How well did trump expect the meeting to go? you don't mention that, if he expected a complete bust anything other than that would make it a success and if huawei is able to buy our products then that is true as well...is there a reason you did not allow for both or was the third choice suppose to give us that choice, in any case I suspect you may have something else in mind by making it too easy to agree with both.

I believe trump believes he can snooker anyone and come out winning. At the very least he will make that claim, even when he cannot get what he promised.

Is it common practice to try to make an issue and cause a division among folks where there is none?

That's called stirring up shit.

Just pointing out the obvious sir.

I believe trump believes he can snooker anyone and come out winning. At the very least he will make that claim, even when he cannot get what he promised.

????

If they are still negotiating, how can you say that? Talks are ongoing.

The whole point of this news is that THEY gave something, and HE gave something.

. . . AND, they agreed to keep talking. The point of that, the MAJOR point of that, is to settle financial markets.

Why do you want to play partisan politics with this?

"OSAKA (Reuters) - The United States and China agreed on Saturday to restart trade talks after President Donald Trump offered concessions including no new tariffs and an easing of restrictions on tech company Huawei in order to reduce tensions with Beijing.

China agreed to make unspecified new purchases of U.S. farm products and return to the negotiating table. No deadline was set for progress on a deal, and the world’s two largest economies remain at odds over significant parts of an agreement."

Forum List

Back