FAKE NEWS Brought to you by Trumps Son in Law

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
The Spy Revolt Against Trump Begins

Intelligence Community pushes back against a White House it considers leaky, untruthful and penetrated by the Kremlin

“Our Intelligence Community is so worried by the unprecedented problems of the Trump administration — not only do senior officials possess troubling ties to the Kremlin, there are nagging questions about basic competence regarding Team Trump — that it is beginning to withhold intelligence from a White House which our spies do not trust,” wrote former analyst for the National Security Agency Jack R. Schindler.

Not only has Trump gone out of his way to discredit the nation’s spy agencies, his main national security guru, Gen. Mike Flynn either appears to by lying about his conversations with the Russian government about U.S. sanctions or can’t remember breaking the law.

Aww, man, now who will they attack? Trumps son in law? The Media in general to take away focus or Obama...Spin that wheel-o-excuses!

Intelligence Community pushes back against a White House it considers leaky, untruthful and penetrated by the Kremlin

“Our Intelligence Community is so worried by the unprecedented problems of the Trump administration — not only do senior officials possess troubling ties to the Kremlin, there are nagging questions about basic competence regarding Team Trump — that it is beginning to withhold intelligence from a White House which our spies do not trust,” wrote former analyst for the National Security Agency Jack R. Schindler.

Not only has Trump gone out of his way to discredit the nation’s spy agencies, his main national security guru, Gen. Mike Flynn either appears to by lying about his conversations with the Russian government about U.S. sanctions or can’t remember breaking the law.

Aww, man, now who will they attack? Trumps son in law? The Media in general to take away focus or Obama...Spin that wheel-o-excuses!
Server, Basement, Compromised!

BENGHAZI!

Ya follah?

Server, Basement, Compromised!

BENGHAZI!

Ya follah?

Is that in English?

Withholding information from the President. Not like that can end badly or anything.

Withholding information from the President. Not like that can end badly or anything.
and you believe that Trump was unaware of what Flynn was doing........on his behalf?
I have no solid evidence one way or the other. What I am having is a lot of difficulty in getting all worked up over what I've seen so far. At the most the issue wasn't him talking to them it was he talked to them too soon. So...ok. What does concern me is if the IC withholds something important concerning terrorists from the only person in the US that can actually mobilize the resources to stop it.

and you believe that Trump was unaware of what Flynn was doing........on his behalf?
I have no solid evidence one way or the other. What I am having is a lot of difficulty in getting all worked up over what I've seen so far. At the most the issue wasn't him talking to them it was he talked to them too soon. So...ok. What does concern me is if the IC withholds something important concerning terrorists from the only person in the US that can actually mobilize the resources to stop it.
You are not concerned that a flunky of a presidential candidate may have discussed quid pro quos with Putin which may have involved the sanctions imposed by the US and its allies in the wake of the events of 2013?

They are saying giving him the information would be worst than keeping it from him. THATS a doozey! Putin's Peon is getting hammered!

Laws are made depending on how much you, Missouri Mike, gets worked up or your level of understanding.

"I dont see why running a red light is such a big deal" has never gotten anyone out of a ticket

You are not concerned that a flunky of a presidential candidate may have discussed quid pro quos with Putin which may have involved the sanctions imposed by the US and its allies in the wake of the events of 2013?
May have, may have. May have not as well. If they have something show it, if not do their damn jobs.

One other thing. When obie sends hillary to make an ass of herself with a reset button that's quality diplomacy but when Trump sends someone to talk to them they're flunkies? How does that work exactly?

May have, may have. May have not as well. If they have something show it, if not do their damn jobs.

One other thing. When obie sends hillary to make an ass of herself with a reset button that's quality diplomacy but when Trump sends someone to talk to them they're flunkies? How does that work exactly?
When Obama does so in his capacity as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, you mean?

Do I have to get a fucking crayon, Mike?

Laws are made depending on how much you, Missouri Mike, gets worked up or your level of understanding.

"I dont see why running a red light is such a big deal" has never gotten anyone out of a ticket
And your hysteria doesn't mean shit either. Just because you're all worked up doesn't mean anything to me. If it did I'd be wearing a pussy hat and breaking windows and shit. It's not happening.

And your hysteria doesn't mean shit either. Just because you're all worked up doesn't mean anything to me. If it did I'd be wearing a pussy hat and breaking windows and shit. It's not happening.

And your hysteria doesn't mean shit either. Just because you're all worked up doesn't mean anything to me.

When obie sends hillary to make an ass of herself with a reset button

Spare me....

Trump was elected at that point. So he sent someone to talk to them in advance of actually being sworn in, imagine that, a proactive president. Exactly what won him the election. Head to your safe space and gather up all the crayons and play-doh you want. I'm not all that concerned about it.

And your hysteria doesn't mean shit either. Just because you're all worked up doesn't mean anything to me.

Spare me....
I think you lost control of the quote function. Or something.

A methodical and slow-moving coup is coming into focus.

Its not hysteria. Trumps son in law's paper reported it. This isnt about emotions Mike...Just what the paper reported.

So being "worked up", "hysterical" "pussy" "chicken" or responses of "Na na na boo boo" isnt the topic here until you brought it up. Take your emotions out of it.

Trump was elected at that point. So he sent someone to talk to them in advance of actually being sworn in, imagine that, a proactive president. Exactly what won him the election. Head to your safe space and gather up all the crayons and play-doh you want. I'm not all that concerned about it.
Until he is sworn in, he is just another citizen....

but don't let this concern you, Mike....stay safe in the Right Wing Media Bubble.......that's why it is there......

Spare me....
I think you lost control of the quote function. Or something.
no....all the italics are your words.........I just arranged them to distinguish between two bleats...

Until he is sworn in, he is just another citizen....

but don't let this concern you, Mike....stay safe in the Right Wing Media Bubble.......that's why it is there......
Really? Just another citizen with full security teams, daily security briefings and information on the rest of the worlds leaders and actions. It's not like they signed a contract or made a pact or anything. They just discussed some upcoming events that may or may not happen after he takes office. Not unlike obie telling Putin's guy he would be more flexible after the election.

Forum List

Back