FAKE NEWS Brought to you by Trumps Son in Law

I have no solid evidence one way or the other. What I am having is a lot of difficulty in getting all worked up over what I've seen so far. At the most the issue wasn't him talking to them it was he talked to them too soon. So...ok. What does concern me is if the IC withholds something important concerning terrorists from the only person in the US that can actually mobilize the resources to stop it.

Laws are made depending on how much you, Missouri Mike, gets worked up or your level of understanding.

"I dont see why running a red light is such a big deal" has never gotten anyone out of a ticket
And your hysteria doesn't mean shit either. Just because you're all worked up doesn't mean anything to me. If it did I'd be wearing a pussy hat and breaking windows and shit. It's not happening.

And your hysteria doesn't mean shit either. Just because you're all worked up doesn't mean anything to me.

When obie sends hillary to make an ass of herself with a reset button

Spare me....
I think you lost control of the quote function. Or something.
no....all the italics are your words.........I just arranged them to distinguish between two bleats...
Try again and see if you can make a point this time.

You are not concerned that a flunky of a presidential candidate may have discussed quid pro quos with Putin which may have involved the sanctions imposed by the US and its allies in the wake of the events of 2013?
May have, may have. May have not as well. If they have something show it, if not do their damn jobs.

One other thing. When obie sends hillary to make an ass of herself with a reset button that's quality diplomacy but when Trump sends someone to talk to them they're flunkies? How does that work exactly?
When Obama does so in his capacity as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, you mean?

Do I have to get a fucking crayon, Mike?
Trump was elected at that point. So he sent someone to talk to them in advance of actually being sworn in, imagine that, a proactive president. Exactly what won him the election. Head to your safe space and gather up all the crayons and play-doh you want. I'm not all that concerned about it.
Until he is sworn in, he is just another citizen....

but don't let this concern you, Mike....stay safe in the Right Wing Media Bubble.......that's why it is there......
Really? Just another citizen with full security teams, daily security briefings and information on the rest of the worlds leaders and actions. It's not like they signed a contract or made a pact or anything. They just discussed some upcoming events that may or may not happen after he takes office. Not unlike obie telling Putin's guy he would be more flexible after the election.

"Some upcoming events"?

Were you there, Mike?

If Flynn discussed the possibility of working with Putin to disrupt the sanctions regime, then he was violating the law......PERIOD.

Your man crush on The Yam notwithstanding....

Laws are made depending on how much you, Missouri Mike, gets worked up or your level of understanding.

"I dont see why running a red light is such a big deal" has never gotten anyone out of a ticket
And your hysteria doesn't mean shit either. Just because you're all worked up doesn't mean anything to me. If it did I'd be wearing a pussy hat and breaking windows and shit. It's not happening.

And your hysteria doesn't mean shit either. Just because you're all worked up doesn't mean anything to me.

Spare me....
no....all the italics are your words.........I just arranged them to distinguish between two bleats...
It's not that difficult, Mike...

I DIRECTLY contrasted your call for "calm" with the unhinged hysteria of your previous post....

It is no surprise that the lesson was lost on you.

May have, may have. May have not as well. If they have something show it, if not do their damn jobs.

One other thing. When obie sends hillary to make an ass of herself with a reset button that's quality diplomacy but when Trump sends someone to talk to them they're flunkies? How does that work exactly?
When Obama does so in his capacity as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, you mean?

Do I have to get a fucking crayon, Mike?
Trump was elected at that point. So he sent someone to talk to them in advance of actually being sworn in, imagine that, a proactive president. Exactly what won him the election. Head to your safe space and gather up all the crayons and play-doh you want. I'm not all that concerned about it.
Until he is sworn in, he is just another citizen....

but don't let this concern you, Mike....stay safe in the Right Wing Media Bubble.......that's why it is there......
Really? Just another citizen with full security teams, daily security briefings and information on the rest of the worlds leaders and actions. It's not like they signed a contract or made a pact or anything. They just discussed some upcoming events that may or may not happen after he takes office. Not unlike obie telling Putin's guy he would be more flexible after the election.

"Some upcoming events"?

Were you there, Mike?

If Flynn discussed the possibility of working with Putin to disrupt the sanctions regime, then he was violating the law......PERIOD.

Your man crush on The Yam notwithstanding....
You do realize the sanctions could be changed up any minute after Trump took office right?

Spare me....
It's not that difficult, Mike...

I DIRECTLY contrasted your call for "calm" with the unhinged hysteria of your previous post....

It is no surprise that the lesson was lost on you.
When you resort to cutting quotes short you lose credibility.

Forum List

Back