Fake news strikes again as they stage a rescue

Another set up by fake news. There have been so many actual rescues where average people of all races have come together. But the truth doesn't fit the liberal agenda. So, probably in an effort to polish their own image, CNN reporter staged a rescue of a man caught in flood waters. Sadly, it's fake while the real stories of everyday heroes goes unreported by the king of fake news.

They only want to air footage of themselves looking good or victims not being helped enough. You know, whatever it takes to make Trump look bad and themselves look caring.

Some people noticed some inconsistencies in the video of the "rescue."

CNN busted when sharp-eyed viewers notice something odd about this "rescue"

So you believe racists like Alex Jones has any credibility. Washington Free Beacon reporter had these series of tweets.

InfoWars is evidently under the impression that only one person on a CNN shoot could be wearing a
CNN raincoat. pic.twitter.com/iwIx8MfzHH
Watch starting at 0:47. The footsteps of the man they think is Griffin doesn't match the audio of
his footsteps

Just another crazy internet conspiracy theory. Yet Trump supporters are too dumb to realize it or they are a part of the conspiracy. You people are disgusting.
Another set up by fake news. There have been so many actual rescues where average people of all races have come together. But the truth doesn't fit the liberal agenda. So, probably in an effort to polish their own image, CNN reporter staged a rescue of a man caught in flood waters. Sadly, it's fake while the real stories of everyday heroes goes unreported by the king of fake news.

They only want to air footage of themselves looking good or victims not being helped enough. You know, whatever it takes to make Trump look bad and themselves look caring.

So you believe racists like Alex Jones has any credibility. Washington Free Beacon reporter had these series of tweets.

InfoWars is evidently under the impression that only one person on a CNN shoot could be wearing a
CNN raincoat. pic.twitter.com/iwIx8MfzHH
Watch starting at 0:47. The footsteps of the man they think is Griffin doesn't match the audio of
his footsteps

Just another crazy internet conspiracy theory. Yet Trump supporters are too dumb to realize it or they are a part of the conspiracy. You people are disgusting.

:ack-1::cuckoo::lmao::itsok::poke::spinner:
Reporter pulls man from sinking truck - CNN Video

You people as so freaking easily fooled. How in the hell did they fake a truck floating by?

Explain the split second wardrobe change please.

Who says the guy in the shorts was the reporter?

Bwahahahahaha....Such desperation.
How does your link answer my question?

You people as so freaking easily fooled. How in the hell did they fake a truck floating by?

Are ya stupid?

"A man who accidentally drove his truck into a flooded ravine was rescued by CNN correspondent "Drew Griffin" and his crew in Beaumont, Texas.
Source: CNN"

Yes that Drew Griffin. You know,the guy holding the microphone?

Trump to CNN, "You are fake news" lol The CNN reporter performs a miracle wardrobe change during a few seconds rescue, frame 1 he has on tan shorts and sandals, frame 2 he has miracled into black pants and boots. You libs are funny :laugh:

The ensuing Twitter storm was brutal on CNN, deservedly so with RedPill himself sarcastically pointing out how Griffin was professional enough to keep a microphone on him while saving a man’s life.

News as fake as the democrats they cover for.

Are ya stupid?

"A man who accidentally drove his truck into a flooded ravine was rescued by CNN correspondent "Drew Griffin" and his crew in Beaumont, Texas.

No shit, dope.

This was my question.

Obscure conservative website claims the rescue was fake.

Are ya stupid?

No shit, dope.

This was my question.

So you're trying to tell me he was one of the other two guys?

Are ya stupid?

No shit, dope.

This was my question.

What other two guys?

You can hear him running on the audio. The person in the tan shorts was not.

Are ya stupid?

No shit, dope.

This was my question.

What other two guys?

So then CNN lied when they said he helped with the rescue?

Are ya stupid?

No shit, dope.

This was my question.

What other two guys?

I never said that, dope. No wonder you fall for this dumb shit, you can't even follow a conversation.

Those saying this was faked are lying.

The truck driver looked like he intentionally drove into the deeper water. The driver also magically changed his clothes during the "rescue" going from wearing shorts to pants. And the CNN reporter managed to rescue the guy without even putting the mic down. We didn't actually see much of a rescue because the camera stopped at a point when a disabled parking sign was blocking the view.

Are ya stupid?

No shit, dope.

This was my question.

What other two guys?

I never said that, dope. No wonder you fall for this dumb shit, you can't even follow a conversation.

So what exactly is your contention?
You're all over the place.

No shit, dope.

This was my question.

What other two guys?

So what exactly is your contention?
You're all over the place.

I'm not. Read the conversation.

Are ya stupid?

No shit, dope.

This was my question.

What other two guys?

Listen to the audio dumbass,you can tell it was his voice.
And besides.....he had the fuken microphone in his hand when he "rescued" the guy you moron.
That was Griffin in shorts then Griffin with long pants and boots after his record breaking wardrobe change.

Forum List

Back