Fake News Triumphed this election

We cannot accept a man-baby who lied and flimflammed his way into the White House with the help of FBI malfeasance and Facebook "fake news". We cannot accept that. We will NOT accept that.
Lol, but you will most certainly accept it, bitch, and all the rest of your little commie buddies.

We will easily build more prisons to hold your skanky asses too.

sub_buzz_441_1479332078_1.png

This jives with what I saw. People repeating ridiculously debunked rumors picked up SUBSTANTIALLY on my feed in October. The Clinton bodybags myth really caught fire, the allegation she "freed a rapist" and "laughed at the victim" -- both thoroughly debunked by real outlets -- was bandied about religiously. Lies repeated about "leaving people to die" in Benghazi and other atrocious articles that made no effort to address policy.

The # 1 victim of this election was truth. And if 60% of people get their news from social media (lol @ that), that's no small thing.

Small wonder we elected an Internet Troll President.

Cry me a riversa. Fake news got rejected, they couldnt help Hillary enough and im still laughing at them.

This jives with what I saw. People repeating ridiculously debunked rumors picked up SUBSTANTIALLY on my feed in October. The Clinton bodybags myth really caught fire, the allegation she "freed a rapist" and "laughed at the victim" -- both thoroughly debunked by real outlets -- was bandied about religiously. Lies repeated about "leaving people to die" in Benghazi and other atrocious articles that made no effort to address policy.

The # 1 victim of this election was truth. And if 60% of people get their news from social media (lol @ that), that's no small thing.

Cry me a riversa. Fake news got rejected, they couldnt help Hillary enough and im still laughing at them.

upload_2016-11-17_13-41-6.png

This is hilarious.

"Fake news" = CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NPR

CNN gave the friggin debate questions to Hillary, and still has not come clean about that. This is the "news" that is "real."

LOL!!!

70% of Americans no longer believe the bullshit from the "US" media.

Google

The bottom line is this. The LEFT LIES. It ALWAYS lies. The LEFT has never not LIED.

The American people are no longer fooled...
Don't be ignorant... the Right is just as bad as the Left... both parties run on lies and manipulation

What a load of bullshit.

Clinton got a rapist of a 12 year old girl off via use of legalistic tricks that had nothing to do with merely representing her client. Evidence was throne out that proved the mans guilt and she is recorded admitting she knew he was guilty and she laughed recuringly throughout the interview.

And she most certainly did leave 4 Americans to die in Benghazi, though Dimocrats and the leftwing major media did their damned bets to bury the story.

"Fake news site" does not mean what the left wants it to mean; "Any conservative news outlet that disagrees with them."

A true believer in post-facts!

The rapist did not get off. He plead to a lesser charge not because of any trick, but because the prosecution couldn't produce the evidence in court. She smirked at their incompetence and the unreliability of lie detector test.

The investigations by Congress say otherwise.

But all this is known. America's election was influenced and "The Gropers Elect's" term will forever be tainted by that fact.

Since Comey and Facebook "fake news" cost Hillary the election - electors have a chance to correct this horrific injustice against our electoral process on December 19.

ec.jpg

Who Won the Popular Vote?

Too bad for you Trump won the vote that counted, stop whining and accept it. It's done, over and Trump is President-elect

We cannot accept a man-baby who lied and flimflammed his way into the White House with the help of FBI malfeasance and Facebook "fake news". We cannot accept that. We will NOT accept that.

Since it is reality, I guess the only way to not accept it is to stop living...

Just move to North Korea, it will be just like America would be if Hillary had won, you'll love it.

WHEN will the "US" media show us the video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon?

WHEN will the "US" media ask the following questions:

1. Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9+ times the ice of the Arctic?
2. If CO2 is melting Arctic Sea ice, why is Antarctic Sea ice growing?
3. Did Obama shut up about climate 2010-2012 because the FBI had a fraud prosecution ready for the climate "scientists?"

Exhibit A of fake news making people dumb. /\/\/\/\

Since Comey and Facebook "fake news" cost Hillary the election - electors have a chance to correct this horrific injustice against our electoral process on December 19.

ec.jpg

Too bad for you Trump won the vote that counted, stop whining and accept it. It's done, over and Trump is President-elect

LOL Then what's your plan, Sloping Brow? You whine about the EC but ignore dem super delegates. You can't even begin to make this shit up

What a load of bullshit.

Clinton got a rapist of a 12 year old girl off via use of legalistic tricks that had nothing to do with merely representing her client. Evidence was throne out that proved the mans guilt and she is recorded admitting she knew he was guilty and she laughed recuringly throughout the interview.

And she most certainly did leave 4 Americans to die in Benghazi, though Dimocrats and the leftwing major media did their damned bets to bury the story.

"Fake news site" does not mean what the left wants it to mean; "Any conservative news outlet that disagrees with them."

All of this is bullshit, debunked 1,000 times. You're a willfully ignorant shill for the Con-Artist-In-Chief.

ec.jpg

Doesnt stop it from happening.

ec.jpg

LOL Then what's your plan, Sloping Brow? You whine about the EC but ignore dem super delegates. You can't even begin to make this shit up

HC won the total number of votes cast in the Democratic Primary. I'm a die-hard Bernie supporter, but she got more votes, period. Super Delegates didn't win it for her.

And anyway, the DNC is a private club. It's not beholden to Democracy, or the Constitution. Same with the RNC. They could've nominated Clint Eastwood if they wanted to.

ec.jpg

Maybe it will, maybe it won't. The electors have never departed en masse from the EC. Then again, no other candidate has so thoroughly and completely won the popular vote yet lost the election. We're in uncharted waters. The country resoundingly rejected Trump, yet he'll be president. The electors may take notice of that.

ec.jpg

Maybe it will, maybe it won't. The electors have never departed en masse from the EC. Then again, no other candidate has so thoroughly and completely won the popular vote yet lost the election. We're in uncharted waters. The country resoundingly rejected Trump, yet he'll be president. The electors may take notice of that.
I just don't see it happening.

Had all eligible voters participated and the outcome were different I would think most would accept it.

You can't stay home on election day and then complain.

With the availability of absentee ballots and early voting there was and is no excuse.

ec.jpg

HC won the total number of votes cast in the Democratic Primary. I'm a die-hard Bernie supporter, but she got more votes, period. Super Delegates didn't win it for her.

And anyway, the DNC is a private club. It's not beholden to Democracy, or the Constitution. Same with the RNC. They could've nominated Clint Eastwood if they wanted to.

Your spin is duly noted...I laughed at it but it was noted

ec.jpg

Had all eligible voters participated and the outcome were different I would think most would accept it.

With the availability of absentee ballots and early voting there was and is no excuse.

Meh. Voter ID laws have become more aggressive, and many millions in the country don't have photo ID (they don't drive, some were poor and never born in a hospital, etc.).

I agree, many who were eligible and able stayed home, and those people should STFU. But there is a significant portion of the population (a plurality of them Democrats) who were denied voting when they wanted to.

Voter Suppression Laws Are Working

North Carolina GOP Brags Racist Voter Suppression Is Working—and They’re Right

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign-voter-suppression.html?_r=0

ec.jpg

Your spin is duly noted...I laughed at it but it was noted

It's not spin. Hillary won the people's vote for DNC nomination, AND president.

This is not in any way a Democracy.

Meh. Voter ID laws have become more aggressive, and many millions in the country don't have photo ID (they don't drive, some were poor and never born in a hospital, etc.).

I agree, may stayed home, and those people should STFU. But there is a significant portion of the population (a plurality of them Democrats) who were denied voting when they wanted to.

Voter Suppression Laws Are Working

North Carolina GOP Brags Racist Voter Suppression Is Working—and They’re Right

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign-voter-suppression.html?_r=0
I have never seen anyone who was denied a right to vote for the 40 years in 4 States that I have resided in.

I've seen people show up and not have ID or not on the rolls and fill out a provisional ballot and have it submitted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back