FAKE NEWS!!!

The new meme that gives you a get out of jail free card from debating any topic on its merits.

Beyond stupid. It's second only to dissing sources.

Either way both are used as an escape from exercising your ability to articulate an argument for an opposing position.

It was amusing for awhile but too many are using it as an excuse for a lack of debate now.
Another thread posted by the alt-right about fake news. :D
Alt-left complaining about alt right...:rolleyes-41:

First of all I am one of those Independents everyone hates to debate--because I really don't give a rats ass if they're a Republican or Democrat--I am going to hammer away if they screw up.

FORTUNATELY--the majority in this country are now Independent voters. That is the largest voting block and they outnumber the Republican Party and the Democrat party.

More and more states are recognizing this and are starting to allow them to vote in the Primaries like my state of Colorado.

In fact it's very refreshing, because you're no longer required to defend the assholes.

But as far as FAKE news, it's all over this board, and it's typically brought on this board by Reich wingers. In fact Trump is the FAKE news.

mediatoon06.jpg

The new meme that gives you a get out of jail free card from debating any topic on its merits.

Beyond stupid. It's second only to dissing sources.

Either way both are used as an escape from exercising your ability to articulate an argument for an opposing position.

It was amusing for awhile but too many are using it as an excuse for a lack of debate now.

While I agree to extent, we really are in a cesspool of "fake news"............Just part of our dumbing down and corruption.

Forum List

Back