Fake outrage over the N word, give me a break

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
CNN is now reporting that the universe is upset over Obama using the N word in a 1 hour candid interview the other day. LOLOLOLOL.....its like, hey if the president can use the word N*gger, why can't we? Seriously folks? Obama, like every black person in this country and around the world, has had people of color die over this word, lynched, oppressed and burned in order to own that word and if the president or myself or any person of color wants to use that word in any form, ALL OF US HAS EARNED THAT RIGHT. The white man gave it to us, defined it for us and now must get off this politically correct special school bus they all travel and get over it.

CNN is by far the worst news outlet in the country. CNN takes small controversies and milk them to the point of outrage and bullsh*t. Outrage my a**, the only people who are outraged are people who themselves have used the word in the comfort of their homes to describe us and him behind our backs and now want to come public because the President has....like get over yourselves, white people...the world is tiring of you and your attacks on the President, I know we are!!!!

Last edited:
CNN is now reporting that the universe is upset over Obama using the N word in a 1 hour candid interview the other day. LOLOLOLOL.....its like, hey if the president can use the word N*gger, why can't we? Seriously folks? Obama, like every black person in this country and around the world, has had people of color die over this word, lynched, oppressed and burned in order to own that word and if the president or myself or any person of color wants to use that word in any form, ALL OF US HAS EARNED THAT RIGHT. The white man gave it to us, defined it for us and now must get off this politically correct special school bus they all travel and get over it.

CNN is by far the worst news outlet in the country. CNN takes small controversies and milk them to the point of outrage and bullsh*t. Outrage my a**, the only people who are outraged are people who themselves have used the word in the comfort of their homes to describe us and him behind our backs and now want to come public because the President has....like get over yourselves, white people...the world is tiring of you and your attacks on the President, I know we are!!!!
I had to laugh at your notion that you have 'earned' anything.

• Banned

Dear Maggot, electricity and the internet is not free, so clearly one such as myself has a job to pay for these things, correct? Now get off your racist dixie n*ts and get a life!!

Obozo is the first PRESIDENT to use that word in public. He's fallen so far from grace he's reverting back to his Bill Ayers/Jeremiah Wright days of being the effeminate halfrican trying to fit into the hood. What a pitiful country we've become if that scrawny queer can sit in the WH.

Dear Maggot, electricity and the internet is not free, so clearly one such as myself has a job to pay for these things, correct? Now get off your racist dixie n*ts and get a life!!
Not too good at logic either.

Lots of things that are not free are paid for by other people. Some call them entitlements, other welfare, and still others, deadbeats.

Lets examine your premise.

If one is on the Internet, does it meant they have paid for that Internet usage or connection?

How many other ways can one be on the Internet? Cafes...Libraries.....restaurant hot spots....airport squatters.....

You try it...See how many you can name...

• Banned
With this fake outrage bs, Obama is proven this country will never ever ever be able to hold mature conversations regarding race. I mean one candid interview on truths has got rednecks all in a frenzy of fake bs. I mean these people are too pathetic for words.

Obozo is the first PRESIDENT to use that word in public. He's fallen so far from grace he's reverting back to his Bill Ayers/Jeremiah Wright days of being the effeminate halfrican trying to fit into the hood. What a pitiful country we've become if that scrawny queer can sit in the WH.
Tissue, Fake Marine?

White musicians have used the word, and among the ones best illustrating the neutral-ethnicty of it was John Lennon,

"4. John Lennon
“Woman is the ****** of the world, yes she is. If you don't believe me, take a look at the one you're with. Woman is the slave of the slaves. Ah, yeah, better scream about it” - Woman is the ****** of the World"
Juice Nothing Blog The Insides Of Jared Woods On The Outside 20 White Artists Who Have Said ****** In A Song

Let me get this straight, we had just a few years ago, a baffoon in the white house, ie George W....who got a shoe thrown at him because he's hated so much, who was at a benefit concert and waved at Stevie Wonder, who's on record for "you can fool some of the people....." and couldn't finish because the fool couldn't remember the damned words, who gave a sitting prime minister a neck rub in public, who couldn't give a speak or speak a sentence without a teleprompter present, who praised a FEMA boss, while 14 thousand people were drowning in filth in New Orleans....need I continue? If anyone is guilty of degrading the white house, you diaper wearing hater, its George W. Bush the idiot savant.

Obama spoke truths and if you and people like you can't handle it, than I suggest you get the eff over it!! He will not apologize and for the rest of us, none is needed....news flash, you do not own us nor the president...get it!!

Lots of things that are not free are paid for by other people. Some call them entitlements, other welfare, and still others, deadbeats.

If one is on the Internet, does it meant they have paid for that Internet usage or connection?

How many other ways can one be on the Internet? Cafes...Libraries.....restaurant hot spots....airport squatters.....

Oh, so laptops are free too? Listen, I could give a rats ass about you and this welfare rant your own. I work for a living, own my home and two cars and could give a two shits about you and what you think!!

Let me get this straight, we had just a few years ago, a baffoon in the white house, ie George W....who got a shoe thrown at him because he's hated so much, who was at a benefit concert and waved at Stevie Wonder, who's on record for "you can fool some of the people....." and couldn't finish because the fool couldn't remember the damned words, who gave a sitting prime minister a neck rub in public, who couldn't give a speak or speak a sentence without a teleprompter present, who praised a FEMA boss, while 14 thousand people were drowning in filth in New Orleans....need I continue? If anyone is guilty of degrading the white house, you diaper wearing hater, its George W. Bush the idiot savant.

Obama spoke truths and if you and people like you can't handle it, than I suggest you get the eff over it!! He will not apologize and for the rest of us, none is needed....news flash, you do not own us nor the president...get it!!
Amazing...You actually got one of those right.

An enemy of the United States (you get those when your at war) threw a shoe at President Bush.

He was and IS hated by Islamic extremists to this day. I find that Most Americans (the left not included) find that something worthy of admiration. To be hated and feared by your enemies means you're doing it right.

I seriously doubt he's the first.

"In his own book, A History of the American People, he opines that African-Americans are unsuitable for citizenship and likens them to “shiftless children.” Before becoming president of the United State, he was president of Princeton University, and in that capacity, he attempted to keep African-American students out."
- Woodrow Wilson, President. (1856-1924)

Oh, so laptops are free too? Listen, I could give a rats ass about you and this welfare rant your own. I work for a living, own my home and two cars and could give a two shits about you and what you think!!
Yet here you are....trying to defend yourself.

You have a home, job, cars, and a laptop. Or so you say.

I find it hard that someone who hates with such rabid enthusiasm could live anywhere but in a box.

But its a strange world, and it could happen.....I suppose.

you aint earned shit n!gger

No he isn't.

I reckon you've gotten through life with brown eyes so nobody could tell how full of shit you are. Nawlins was Ray Nagin's baby not Dubya's.....remember the parked buses in the flooded parking lot, moron? And the graft of N.O. democRATS who used the money to strengthen the levees for booze and whores like all your party elders do? Nagin is now in prison. The shoe thrown at Bush43 was from a Saddam loyalist....who threw the shoe at Hillary last year, fool? Remember Biden telling an obviously crippled dude in a wheelchair to stand up a few years back? And last, outside of taxes I've paid to pound sand down various ghetto ratholes, who'd want to own your sorry black ass?

Amazing...You actually got one of those right.

An enemy of the United States (you get those when your at war) threw a shoe at President Bush.

He was and IS hated by Islamic extremists to this day. I find that Most Americans (the left not included) find that something worthy of admiration. To be hated and feared by your enemies means you're doing it right.

LOLOLOLO, if that's the way you want to see it, than by all means sucker fall in line with that bs....we went to war with Iraq based on a Bush LIE and if fools like you want to continue the Bush lie, go for it. But I would bet my right arm, Bush will never ever ever travel to Iraq to get a street named for him...LOLOLOL

I reckon you've gotten through life with brown eyes so nobody could tell how full of shit you are. Nawlins was Ray Nagin's baby not Dubya's.....remember the parked buses in the flooded parking lot, moron? And the graft of N.O. democRATS who used the money to strengthen the levess for booze and whores like all your party elders do? The shoe thrown at Bush43 was from a Saddam loyalist....who through the shoe at Hillary last year, fool? Remember Biden telling an obviously crippled dude to stand up a few years back? And last, outside of taxes I've paid to pound sand down various ghetto ratholes, who'd want to own your sorry black ass?

LOLOLOL, who'd want to own my sorry black ass? Mf's like your gotdamned great granddaddy!!!!! All the shit you mentioned....none we're president, now were they? And lets get something clear white boy, despite this rant you brainless maggots stay on in this country, I pay taxes too, just as my black neighbors do also. So get off these notions that the only people that pay taxes in this damned country is a bunch of hillbilly simplistic fools like yourselves, dig?

Forum List

Back