🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fakebook goog and twit get sued

Well this should be interesting. Without those posts the NSA wouldn't have anything to do.

NSA mines Facebook, including Americans' profiles - CNN.com

The idea that the Terrorists wouldn't attack if only we could stop them from posting on the internet is just stupid.

But no surprise that lawyers thinks that someone other than the baddie should pay, especially someone with deep pockets.

for being the terrorist supporters they are by victims families of San Bern shooting. I hope the ORL families join this and put the hurt to em. No reason known terrorist or terrorist friendly sites should be allowed to flourish.
Families of San Bernardino shooting sue Facebook, Google, Twitter
youtwitface_zpsy9xwbbfs.jpg

I have a facebook account... everything on it is a lie, name, location, the works.
I have a twitter account.... everything on it is a lie, name, location, the works.
I have a youtube account... everything on it is a lie, name, location, the works.

Let them data mine that.

Well this should be interesting. Without those posts the NSA wouldn't have anything to do.

NSA mines Facebook, including Americans' profiles - CNN.com

The idea that the Terrorists wouldn't attack if only we could stop them from posting on the internet is just stupid.

But no surprise that lawyers thinks that someone other than the baddie should pay, especially someone with deep pockets.
No need to make it easier for them....far as I'm concerned govt should be added to the suit as defendent for their complicity too

for being the terrorist supporters they are by victims families of San Bern shooting. I hope the ORL families join this and put the hurt to em. No reason known terrorist or terrorist friendly sites should be allowed to flourish.

Disgusting. Why not shut down the entire 1st amendment and be done with it? Communist much?
So by your logic we should have let our enemies recruit in the newspapers during WWII,....and run whatever news articles they wanted

Disgusting. Why not shut down the entire 1st amendment and be done with it? Communist much?
So by your logic we should have let our enemies recruit in the newspapers during WWII,....and run whatever news articles they wanted

The entente did the same. Otherwise you get mind control. Do you want your mind controlled?

We didn't let recruiting go on then...no reason we should now. Unless you are in favor of getting fellow citizens dead

is that like suing the telephone company for gangsters who communicated sinister plans via telephone? why oh why did ma bell "allow" the bad guys to flourish??

We didn't let recruiting go on then...no reason we should now. Unless you are in favor of getting fellow citizens dead

The German ambassador to the u.s, wrote several articles in New York to warn people to board the lousithania cruiser at their own risk because the passenger ship was also loaded with warheads. It was the u.s. government itself that killed its fellow citizens by invalidating the ambassador's newspaper articles. So to follow your logic, the question is who you want to kill more of your fellow citizens, the enemy or your own government?

.declared enemy vs common criminal. ...
WOT declaration is in effect....now at least that should include shutting down enemy communications.

The German ambassador to the u.s, wrote several articles in New York to warn people to board the lousithania cruiser at their own risk because the passenger ship was also loaded with warheads. It was the u.s. government itself that killed its fellow citizens by invalidating the ambassador's newspaper articles. So to follow your logic, the question is who you want to kill more of your fellow citizens, the enemy or your own government?
We weren't at war with Germany at the time.....next

We are not at war with any country now either, the u.s. has not declared war on any country that it sends drones to bomb currently ... next ... hehehe.

Don't be surprised when this case doesn't get passed the preliminary phases.

We are not at war with any country now either, the u.s. has not declared war on any country that it sends drones to bomb currently ... next ... hehehe.
WOT declaration is still in effect ....next

Forum List

Back