Falcons Lost - Do I Get To Riot?

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
Fascist Brady and Pats stole my hopes and dreams for a Falcons Super Bowl win. I have been a Falcons fan my whole life and now I am acutely disappointed. Surely this means I can riot, right? NFC Teams Matter!

On top of it, I had to watch that gay dude, Lady GaGa, make an ass of himself at halftime. That was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Only if you're an insane screaming nut ball liberal.

• Banned
Here is an analogy to tonight's game. I pay a hooker to slap my junk around. Everything is going great through the first half of the encounter, the during the last half of our encounter, when I am getting dressed some big dude with a gun walks in, robs me, then leaves with my whore. Clearly, I had been set up, and there is nothing I can do about it.

THAT is what it felt like watching the game from a Falcons fan's perspective.

Fascist Brady and Pats stole my hopes and dreams for a Falcons Super Bowl win. I have been a Falcons fan my whole life and now I am acutely disappointed. Surely this means I can riot, right? NFC Teams Matter!

No, but I might suggest executing several of your coaches and giving Mr Ryan about 2 weeks worth of electroshock to his temples and testicles.

MSNBC just reported, the Russians hacked Atlanta's playbook.

No, but I might suggest executing several of your coaches and giving Mr Ryan about 2 weeks worth of electroshock to his temples and testicles.

No, But would be all for Waterboarding all those responsible for the many stupid holding calls.

On top of it, I had to watch that gay dude, Lady GaGa, make an ass of himself at halftime. That was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

Of course you get to riot. After all, the Whitest team won!

Of course you get to riot. After all, the Whitest team won!

I guess I will have to wear a hoodie and paint my face black, though. I want to be safe.

No, But would be all for Waterboarding all those responsible for the many stupid holding calls.

Here's hoping San Francisco takes Kyle Shanaloser off your hands tomorrow. As a Redskins fan I can tell you he really killed you guys in the second half tonight.

Here is an analogy to tonight's game. I pay a hooker to slap my junk around. Everything is going great through the first half of the encounter, the during the last half of our encounter, when I am getting dressed some big dude with a gun walks in, robs me, then leaves with my whore. Clearly, I had been set up, and there is nothing I can do about it.

THAT is what it felt like watching the game from a Falcons fan's perspective.
Do yo have any idea how often that happens?

One of the oldest cons in the book.

Forum List

Back