Falcons Lost - Do I Get To Riot?

5 Riots With Terrible Causes That Got Less Criticism Than Baltimore
To put it bluntly: When drunken sports fans riot for no substantial reasons, we brush it off as a bunch of inebriated idiots unaware of what they’re doing.

When black people riot, we label them “thugs” and ignore what instigated the chaos in the first place.
Here are five recent riots in the United States (and Canada) that were completely nonsensical and received far less criticism than those in Baltimore last night.

5 Riots With Terrible Causes That Got Less Criticism Than Baltimore

Here is an analogy to tonight's game. I pay a hooker to slap my junk around. Everything is going great through the first half of the encounter, the during the last half of our encounter, when I am getting dressed some big dude with a gun walks in, robs me, then leaves with my whore. Clearly, I had been set up, and there is nothing I can do about it.

THAT is what it felt like watching the game from a Falcons fan's perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, But would be all for Waterboarding all those responsible for the many stupid holding calls.

Here's hoping San Francisco takes Kyle Shanaloser off your hands tomorrow. As a Redskins fan I can tell you he really killed you guys in the second half tonight.

Can you believe it?!? 3 defensive holds on one drive, The the offensive hold on that late drive that probably cost Atl at least a FG. What stupid penalties!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They were holds that explains why they got to Brady so often. The Falcons should have spent less time watching Lions game tapes.

Forum List

Back