🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Falcons WR Roddy White: Jurors should all go home and kill themselves

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Paula Deen fired and trashed for using the n word 30 years ago. THUG NFL player tells jurorists they need to go and kill themselves over a race issue- nothing happens. This is LEFTIST Amerika.

Paula Deen fired and trashed for using the n word 30 years ago. THUG NFL player tells jurorists they need to go and kill themselves over a race issue- nothing happens. This is LEFTIST Amerika.

I think racial tensions have been surpassed by political ones. Amerika is headed for trouble.

Neither the NFL or the owners of the Atlanta Falcons will level a fine on wide receiver Roddy White for his comments.

The city of Atlanta is predominantly African American and is aptly nicknamed "Black Mecca" by some of it's residents.

In reality it's about money and the NFL doesn't want to antagonize the Atlanta Falcon's black fan base. .. :cool:

Neither the NFL or the owners of the Atlanta Falcons will level a fine on wide receiver Roddy White for his comments.

The city of Atlanta is predominantly African American and is aptly nicknamed "Black Mecca" by some of it's residents.

In reality it's about money and the NFL doesn't want to antagonize the Atlanta Falcon's black fan base. .. :cool:

I didn't know that about Atlanta, ie racial breakdown.. You're probably right about not wanting to tick off the public then. I say let Atlanta become a toilet if they support trash like Roddy White.

Certainly people that care about these kind of remarks made to jurors could put a spotlight on the NFLs behavior. I think we all know it's overall purpose.

Forum List

Back