🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

False Flag To Get World Into World War 3

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
This new story from Russia Insider asks us if the US was preparing some sort of false flag attack that could be blamed upon Russia after US military planes received a Russian paint job as seen in the photographs above. While Metabunk allegedly debunked these claims back in 2014 by stating that such US planes being repainted in Russian colors is actually to help US pilots identify Russian jets and used for training sessions, the fact that such US jets painted in Russian colors exist should send up a red flag to everybody still paying attention and not sleepwalking towards annihilation.

From Russian Roulette To FEMA Camps, Globalists Push "End Game America"

Do you remember Clinton False Flag Action Sarajewo as his Muslims bombed a Market and accused Serbs?
WWIII is coming, Obama, Clinton & Co will start it.

USrepaintJets-768x427.png

Ummmmm......................did the OP notice in the picture that they posted that while, yes, there is a Russian star painted on the tail of the aircraft, there are also U.S. markings in the camo at the front of the aircraft that clearly shows it to be a US aircraft.

And speaking as someone who spent 4 years in a Navy squadron, yes, there are times that they paint the aircraft in the manner of various other countries that we may encounter. They do it for war games.

Nope...............not much to see here.

Ummmmm......................did the OP notice in the picture that they posted that while, yes, there is a Russian star painted on the tail of the aircraft, there are also U.S. markings in the camo at the front of the aircraft that clearly shows it to be a US aircraft.

And speaking as someone who spent 4 years in a Navy squadron, yes, there are times that they paint the aircraft in the manner of various other countries that we may encounter. They do it for war games.

Bikerboy SEZ????? " My beloved gubermint would never lie to me!!! They would never be behind false flags except the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the U.S.S Liberty....and then the U.S.S Maine....and maybe Pearl Harbor, the Lusitania...but that is all!! Do you hear me???"

Allow me to add the OKC bombing, 9/11 and numerous alleged mass shootings that were nothing more than DHS staged drills like Aurora, Sandy Hook, Charleston and the Pulse night club shooting...,throw in San Bernardino as well....the Boston bombing. Your beloved "gubermint" lies with impunity.

Looks like Alex Jones has come in and lowered the bar for republitards.

Simply incredible. Our oh so patriotic 'Conservatives' are cheering for the Russkies against the US. Amazing, and an insight into what they really are like.

The "insight" for conservatives Old Rocks, is that they support anything that isn't Democratic. Matter of fact, there have been several times during Obama's administration that the GOP says something is a good idea, Obama looks at it, and after careful consideration says yeah, that's a good idea, why don't we do it?

As soon as Obama is for something, the GOP is against it, even if they were for it just 6 months before.

Democrats are the enemies of both Russia and Americans. If Russia can help end democrat tyranny they are the allies of all real patriots.

Fellow Naval vet here and my ex husband worked on Naval planes out of Oxnard in Ca and you are correct....I wish with all my heart and soul the GOP would stop thinking every gotdamned body in this country is a stupid and uniformed and ignorant as they are...we'd all have a much better outlook on thing if they did that!

Democrats are the enemies of both Russia and Americans. If Russia can help end democrat tyranny they are the allies of all real patriots.
LOLOLOL....I never thought I'd see the day, when ignorant white people who spent their entire linage on scaring the world and this country on Russian devils, not only rallying behind these monsters, but actually advocating a partnership with them....if only the lives ruined back in the day were alive today to see just how far and low white fuck ingrates would stoop to support a moron and a clown and Tip-shit, you are a disgrace to white people, this country and to the history of vets who fought against communism and fools.

Simply incredible. Our oh so patriotic 'Conservatives' are cheering for the Russkies against the US. Amazing, and an insight into what they really are like.
I will say this for the last time, white people in this country have completely lost their fuckin minds and it pains me to see a race, so entrenched in a rich history of support for this country and all that it stands for, all victim to hate,

We allied with Russians against Nazis. We should welcome an alliance against democrats.

Democrats are products of brainwashing propaganda. You need to stop propaganda to begin with and to show everybody what the real truth is and how much it differs from what their Media has been stuffing their eyes and ears with.

Russia is doing a great job in presenting facts, but nobody reports about that in this country.

Forum List

Back