False rape claim leads to man being attacked

Any false rape accusation is serious business, but it has been overshadowed by this man being a complete idiot.

I have long advocated that any woman who falsely accuses a man of rape should be sentenced to exactly the most extreme punishment he could have been sentenced to if convicted.

I have long advocated that any woman who falsely accuses a man of rape should be sentenced to exactly the most extreme punishment he could have been sentenced to if convicted.

Agreed. If you falsely accuse anyone of ANY kind of crime, if you are found to be lying about the crime the person might have committed, YOU should be the one to serve out the sentence the person you are falsely accusing would have been sentenced with.

Agreed. If you falsely accuse anyone of ANY kind of crime, if you are found to be lying about the crime the person might have committed, YOU should be the one to serve out the sentence the person you are falsely accusing would have been sentenced with.

While I agree with the sentiments here, the are often cases of people coerced to give false testimony by threatening their families.

A big exception would have to be made for coerced perjury.

While I agree with the sentiments here, the are often cases of people coerced to give false testimony by threatening their families.

I kind of agree with this. The only problem I see is that that person is throwing others under the bus to save himself or his family. What about the poor slob who is still going to jail or death row? I'm not sure I could live with knowing a guy is wasting away in prison for a crime he/she didnt commit and that I'm responsible because I was selfish.

I kind of agree with this. The only problem I see is that that person is throwing others under the bus to save himself or his family. What about the poor slob who is still going to jail or death row? I'm not sure I could live with knowing a guy is wasting away in prison for a crime he/she didnt commit and that I'm responsible because I was selfish.

Yes, it should remain a crime, I just don't think it should be a capital crime.

The man is an idiot, but the bitch ex girlfriend should see the inside of a jail cell for a few months.

Forum List

Back