Family murdered in D.C......near biden's home....

I've been keeping up with this off and on the past couple of days. It's truly sad what happened to the family and their housekeeper. The person (or people as it may be) that did this needs to be put on death row ASAP.

A simple home invasion or something else??

Home invaders don't usually kill folks. The grab what they can and get the hell out.

The fact that they killed the entire family plus the housekeeper speaks to something different.

If the cops know I'm sure they won't be saying and one has to wonder about the forty grand.

Home invaders don't usually kill folks. The grab what they can and get the hell out.

The fact that they killed the entire family plus the housekeeper speaks to something different.

If the cops know I'm sure they won't be saying and one has to wonder about the forty grand.

Typically they aren't random. They probably know the guy in some way. The details will be interesting.

Typically they aren't random. They probably know the guy in some way. The details will be interesting.

I agree. Loads more to this than meets the eye.

Sorry, it can be completely random.....just ask the family in Connecticut.....or the Clutters.....or the Tate/Labianca victims.....

Sorry, it can be completely random.....just ask the family in Connecticut.....or the Clutters.....or the Tate/Labianca victims.....

Those are extremely rare. That is why I said typically.

Those are extremely rare. That is why I said typically.
coward-lion.jpg

Forum List

Back