Family of man shot while robbing a restaurant call for stricter gun laws!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Names like dante and jawan and tamika. Guess the race.

Family of Man Shot While Robbing a Waffle House Calls for Stricter Gun Laws

26 Jun 2014, 12:41

The family of a North Carolina man who was shot and killed while committing an armed robbery is calling for stricter gun laws.

Dante Williams, 19, and his accomplice Jawan Craig walked into the Waffle House restaurant and "terrorized" the customers in 2012 intent on robbing it at gun point. Upon being approached by Williams, gun in hand, one of the patrons, Justin Harrison – who also had a concealed weapon on him but had an actual permit for it – shot Williams in self-defense, killing him "almost instantly," according to a Fox News affiliate in North Carolina.

Williams's cousin Tamika McSwain is saying that although what he did was wrong, he shouldn't have died and is calling for stricter gun laws.

Harrison, however, says he did what he had to do.

• Banned
They don't want law-abiding Americans to carry firearms in public.

It will interfere with their chillin's cash flow.

Of course. Most blacks support gun bans because they are criminals and don't want white people to have the means to defend themselves from black killers and rapists and robbers.

When I tuck my .38 inside my waistand each morning, I do it with the same repetitive motions as tying my shoes. As to the "no guns" signs? Fuck that shit. Concealed is concealed. Those signs are an invitation to others, not a warning to me.

When I tuck my .38 inside my waistand each morning, I do it with the same repetitive motions as tying my shoes. As to the "no guns" signs? Fuck that shit. Concealed is concealed. Those signs are an invitation to others, not a warning to me.

Hope you don't go armed into a bank.

I have done so. With trepidation and reserved resolve.

Why? I do almost every week.

The family of a North Carolina man who was shot and killed while committing an armed robbery is calling for stricter gun laws.

Dante Williams, 19, and his accomplice Jawan Craig walked into the Waffle House restaurant and "terrorized" the customers in 2012 intent on robbing it at gun point. Upon being approached by Williams, gun in hand, one of the patrons, Justin Harrison – who also had a concealed weapon on him but had an actual permit for it – shot Williams in self-defense, killing him "almost instantly," according to a Fox News affiliate in North Carolina.

Williams's cousin Tamika McSwain is saying that although what he did was wrong, he shouldn't have died and is calling for stricter gun laws.

yeah the family of the kid that was shot in the head and survived

only to be arrested for burglary later on

his family too is for more gun control

--LOL

I'm sure some Liberal attorney will sue on behalf of the family of the man who was shot
saying that the shooter interfered with the man's god given right to provide for his family.

Isn't that hypocritical? Williams had a concealed weapon without a permit, so he wasn't respecting the law regardless. Does this mean that he would have respected the law and not have committed the armed robbery had stricter gun laws been in place? For anyone who buys this, there is a bridge available for sale in Brooklyn.

Why? I do almost every week.

In my State it is Illegal to be armed in a Bank no matter concealed carry or not, just like at a Court House or Federal property.

Umm, the guy had a gun and his sister is angry that he was shot by the store owner who was legally allowed to possess a gun? Is she nuts?

Umm, the guy had a gun and his sister is angry that he was shot by the store owner who was legally allowed to possess a gun? Is she nuts?

Criminals don't want regular folks to be armed. Makes their preferred line of work too dangerous. The same applies to the super rich as well. They don't want armed citizens, they want disarmed peasants.

Forum List

Back