🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Famine deaths in Syria

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
The same stalinian and nazi practice in Syria
Starving to Death: Images from Madaya, Syria, You Don't Want to See

Forty thousand people, living in the Syrian town of Madaya, in the Qalamoun mountain range, are reportedly dying from starvation as the world watches in silence, activists say. The small mountainous town, 1,400 metres above sea level, is located 40 kilometres north of Damascus in the governorate of Rif Dimashq, alongside the Lebanese border, and has been besieged by Syrian government forces backed by Hizbulla militia, who are preventing food and aid from reaching it since July.

It is at the centre of a struggle between different factions embroiled in fighting across Syria, and its people are paying the price.

In a report published yesterday, along with harrowing photographs of starving Syrians and Madaya residents who have died from starvation, the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) explained what was happening (Editor's note: Global Voices has chosen to not republish the photos because of their graphic nature):

People of Madaya city are still starving to death since 174 days due to the strict siege by regime forces and Hezbollah, the city contains 40,000 people including 20,000 civilians who fled their houses in Zabdani which witnessed violent clashes and heavy bombardment by regime forces and air forces.

SOHR observed hundreds of landmines planted by Hezbollah and al-Assad forces around Madaya city in addition to cutting the city off the surrounding areas by barbed wires and high wires to prevent any stealing in or out operations, the city contains 1200 chronic medical conditions, and 300 children suffering malnutrition and different medical conditions, amid sharp lack of medical and food supplies what caused a dramatic rise in the prices of food supplies, 1 kg of sugar or rice costs 3600 SP which is about 90 USD, SOHR documented the death of 17 civilians including women and children due to the lack of food and medicine, or by landmines, and snipers during attempts to gather food around the town.
News reports say the people of Madaya have been eating leaves from plants, insects, and even cats, after their food has run out.
And a third tweet explains how prices of food have skyrocketed in the besieged areas.
Starving to Death: Images from Madaya, Syria, You Don’t Want to See · Global Voices

f042f40008a2a0e289c1fd19d687f10e.jpg

so get them to a near by muslim infested country and start feeding them I guess Freeman .

yep , why let them infest the USA or western lands Dhara ??

It remembers the ukranian holocaust starvation by russian Judeobolsheviks in Ukraine.

fam.jpg

as I already asked , why aren't muslim infested countries helping their 'syrian' brothers and sisters Freeman and Dhara ??

as I already asked , why aren't muslim infested countries helping their 'syrian' brothers and sisters Freeman and Dhara ??

Who said that they don't help?

Turkey hosted 2.4 million refugees and many are studying or working, neighbour countries send millions of dollars and foods to refugees camps, but the regime is besieging some cities and blocking the entry of food and water.

It's criminal to see coalition planes let out bombs but never sent foods by planes to the besieged cities.:arrow:

Forty thousand people, living in the Syrian town of Madaya, in the Qalamoun mountain range, are reportedly dying from starvation as the world watches in silence, activists say. The small mountainous town, 1,400 metres above sea level, is located 40 kilometres north of Damascus in the governorate of Rif Dimashq, alongside the Lebanese border, and has been besieged by Syrian government forces backed by Hizbulla militia, who are preventing food and aid from reaching it since July.

It is at the centre of a struggle between different factions embroiled in fighting across Syria, and its people are paying the price.

In a report published yesterday, along with harrowing photographs of starving Syrians and Madaya residents who have died from starvation, the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) explained what was happening (Editor's note: Global Voices has chosen to not republish the photos because of their graphic nature):

People of Madaya city are still starving to death since 174 days due to the strict siege by regime forces and Hezbollah, the city contains 40,000 people including 20,000 civilians who fled their houses in Zabdani which witnessed violent clashes and heavy bombardment by regime forces and air forces.

SOHR observed hundreds of landmines planted by Hezbollah and al-Assad forces around Madaya city in addition to cutting the city off the surrounding areas by barbed wires and high wires to prevent any stealing in or out operations, the city contains 1200 chronic medical conditions, and 300 children suffering malnutrition and different medical conditions, amid sharp lack of medical and food supplies what caused a dramatic rise in the prices of food supplies, 1 kg of sugar or rice costs 3600 SP which is about 90 USD, SOHR documented the death of 17 civilians including women and children due to the lack of food and medicine, or by landmines, and snipers during attempts to gather food around the town.
News reports say the people of Madaya have been eating leaves from plants, insects, and even cats, after their food has run out.
And a third tweet explains how prices of food have skyrocketed in the besieged areas.
Starving to Death: Images from Madaya, Syria, You Don’t Want to See · Global Voices

looks like death camp images from the end of WWII.

salt water, grass and leaves are all they have had

Turkey hosted 2.4 million refugees and many are studying or working, neighbour countries send millions of dollars and foods to refugees camps, but the regime is besieging some cities and blocking the entry of food and water.

It's criminal to see coalition planes let out bombs but never sent foods by planes to the besieged cities.:arrow:
-------------------- I like the bombs and I am happy to pay for them . Food would be ok even though I would also pay for the non halal food but heck , let the 'turks' take care of the 'syrian' muslims as they are neighbors and believers in the same muslim 'god' Freeman !! Same goes for the Saudis , Iranian , heck send these Syrians to 'indo f2ed' in Indonesia as all options are better than sending these Syrian muslims to the Western world Freeman !!

Wait! Where are the starving CHILDREN.
Oh! I get it! These terrorists starving their prisoners are raising the children to kill US!

looks like death camp images from the end of WWII.

salt water, grass and leaves are all they have had

It seems that all dictatorships are the same.

%D8%B7%D9%81%D9%84%D9%87-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%87-300x160.jpg

-------------------- I like the bombs and I am happy to pay for them . Food would be ok even though I would also pay for the non halal food but heck , let the 'turks' take care of the 'syrian' muslims as they are neighbors and believers in the same muslim 'god' Freeman !! Same goes for the Saudis , Iranian , heck send these Syrians to 'indo f2ed' in Indonesia as all options are better than sending these Syrian muslims to the Western world Freeman !!

It seems that Steve Jobs is the son of muslim Syrian refugee, refugees are participating in America GDP.

I know that zionazis and Trump's herd don't want refugees but if US had not planted those bloody regimes there would be no refugees in the world.

JOBS family may be bad muslims or good Christians which means that it looks like they can be westernized . His family probably came when there was no push to change America and likely he is a good American though I don't know if he is muslim . All immigrants used to assimilate and the problem is when there are HERDS of imported muslims looking to practice 'moes' philosophy of 'hiraj' or immigration . And 'moes' religious philosophy of immigration or 'hiraj' is the problem , See the rapes , mayhem and crime wave brought to Germany and Europe by 'syrian' refugees invaders Freeman .

and if JOBS didn't come up with his company someone else would have Freeman . Course , I could live without any of JOBS ideas , products and money or 'gdp' isn't worth destroying the USA which was / is the best country on earth Freeman !!

JOBS family may be bad muslims or good Christians which means that it looks like they can be westernized . His family probably came when there was no push to change America and likely he is a good American though I don't know if he is muslim . All immigrants used to assimilate and the problem is when there are HERDS of imported muslims looking to practice 'moes' philosophy of 'hiraj' or immigration . And 'moes' religious philosophy of immigration or 'hiraj' is the problem , See the rapes , mayhem and crime wave brought to Germany and Europe by 'syrian' refugees invaders Freeman .

All americans are the sons of refugees and immigrants, if you rummage you will find that your fathers were refugees or cowboys come from some mountains in Europe or other regions.

The term is Hijra and not Hiraj.

In USA 99% of crimes are committed by christians and jewish mafia in the country. :arrow:

see info and i'm not worried about crimes as I see all the crime I want in Europe and Germany being done by new muslim invader refugees practing ' moes ' doctrine of immigration or 'hiraj' Freeman !! --- U.S. in grip of ‘Muhammad’ baby boom --- read down or skip down in the link a bit on you will see 'moes' doctrine on immigration or hiraj explained Freeman !! ------------ informative on the word , appreciate it Freeman !!

my forefathers were the builders of the USA and that's why I don't want to lose the USA to a buncha invader refugees that practice a religion that is incompatible with western society or the USA Constitution Freeman !!

Last edited:
a little more info for YOU and others , I am targeting OTHERS more than you because I am sure that you already know the chaos , crime and mayhem that muslim invader refugees are bringing to Europe Freeman !! --- Muslim hordes causing chaos in Europe --- just interesting info and its messing up the Western world Freeman !!

Forum List

Back