'Fang Fang' Swalwell Says GOP Coming After Interracial Marriages Next

One would think Swallowswell would be more worried about gay marriage being banned.

Oh whatever the only impressive thing he has done since being in Congress was fart loud enough during a TV interview for the mic to pick it up.

This POS was busted criminally photo-shopping fake evidence during the Democrats' treasonous Trump Impeachment Coup attempts...

...and that's after screwing an infamous Chinese spy while raking in tons of Xi-dollars. Democrats still allow him to have access to US classified information.

Now Swalwell is trying to emotionally stir up low-IQ liberals by trying to convince them the GOP will be trying to make inter-racial marriages illegal based on the fact that the USSC has ruled on the Constitutionality of Roe-V-Wade.

Bwuhahahahaha....

You have to have the IQ of a squirrel to entertain his bullshit for more than 3 seconds while holding a straight face.

As if even more possible, the leaked USSC decision brief has caused liberals to go even further insane.

:p
Do we have any idea on how Clarence Thomas will rule on that? The guy is a poker face, but the left is sure he'll strike down interracial marriage, because they are so smart and full of great logic.

Like I said on the other thread....what can you expect from this idiot!

1651633755452.png

This POS was busted criminally photo-shopping fake evidence during the Democrats' treasonous Trump Impeachment Coup attempts...

...and that's after screwing an infamous Chinese spy while raking in tons of Xi-dollars. Democrats still allow him to have access to US classified information.

Now Swalwell is trying to emotionally stir up low-IQ liberals by trying to convince them the GOP will be trying to make inter-racial marriages illegal based on the fact that the USSC has ruled on the Constitutionality of Roe-V-Wade.

Bwuhahahahaha....

You have to have the IQ of a squirrel to entertain his bullshit for more than 3 seconds while holding a straight face.

As if even more possible, the leaked USSC decision brief has caused liberals to go even further insane.

You have the IQ of a rock. The right to use contraceptives, interracial marriage, gay marriage and many rights spring from the 14th Amendment. Many rights could very well be at risk. I for one so not believe that you fascists will stop at abortion.

Bwuhahahahaha....

Low level political kabuki theatre.

You have the IQ of a rock. The right to use contraceptives, interracial marriage, gay marriage and many rights spring from the 14th Amendment. Many rights could very well be at risk. I for one so not believe that you fascists will stop at abortion.
Thank you for your heartfelt emotional diatribe that is not supported by any tangible evidence.
Traitor Fang Fang Swalwell, busted for manufacturing fake evidence in an Impeachment after scewing an infamous Chinese spy, said it so it must be true...

...and you hilariously attempt to insult MY intelligence...

Alito pointed out this decision applies to R v W ONLY, Dumbass.

I was going to ask why people would refer to him as "fang fang" but then I realized that I really don't give a fuck why you are so immature and stupid.

Forum List

Back