Fani Willis moves to quash subpoena for her testimony involving conflict of interest allegations…her lover’s divorce

Correct. When you're subpoenaed you show up if there is a legitimate investigation that is ongoing. Clearly there was a legitimate reason to subpoena the blob. You can negotiate to have it done in closed session. A congressional committee can get what it needs to know without the theatrics.

Yes I did. I think you show up when you get subpoenaed if there is a legit reason.

And she hasn't been charged for this why exactly?

The guy who hires multiple felons is rarely not-guilty; agreed?

Perhaps you think there is one. You should give up thinking.
And who, exactly, decides if it's a "legitimate investigation"?...lol

I get really confused when I see so many Democrats and left wing talking heads say, “NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.”

Who are they talking about?

Last edited:
It makes me so happy when the scumbag corrupt pieces of garbage going after Trump show their asses as the corrupt pieces of garbage they are.

HARDEE FREAKING HAR. :laughing0301:

Correct. When you're subpoenaed you show up if there is a legitimate investigation that is ongoing. Clearly there was a legitimate reason to subpoena the blob. You can negotiate to have it done in closed session. A congressional committee can get what it needs to know without the theatrics.

Yes I did. I think you show up when you get subpoenaed if there is a legit reason.

Correct. When you're subpoenaed you show up if there is a legitimate investigation that is ongoing.

Ah, ok, so then you agree Fani trying to quash the subpoena was wrong. This is a legitimate investigation. I already know your answer “it’s not legitimate!” Of course you think that, it’s targeting one of yours..

Then you should support the subpoena of Mrs Willis. But you don’t …

Still being investigated..hence they want to get her testimony..before they hand out any indictments. That’s a LOT more benefit of the doubt than anyone gave trump.

Also, haven’t you heard? You no longer need charges and convictions to punish people. You just…do it.

Also, trump hasn’t been charged with things that you are wanting to punish him for..

Were they felons when he hired them? Seems like all of that happened after.

The double standard is there, you’re just playing partisan politics. “It’s not the same because she’s a democrat!”

*that you know less than nothing about

As such, your opinion of it is worthless.
Of course…i understand. Keep playing your partisan politics. You let us know with each post that you don’t really care about justice…you just care about “get trump”

There is no misuse of funds alleged. People are allowed to spend their paychecks as they please.

You guys make so much stuff up, you forget what you have made up out of thin air and what you haven't.
Wow, really ffi? Really? She hires the guy she’s dating, who doesn’t really have the relevant experience, pays him 3 times? the amount that anyone else is getting, taxpayer money, then he turns and spends that money lavishly on her..and you don’t think that’s a problem?

ROFL, a Republican could sneeze and you all would be saying it’s a criminal act..

Ah, ok, so then you agree Fani trying to quash the subpoena was wrong.
If the allegation you’re making is true, yep.
This is a legitimate investigation. I already know your answer “it’s not legitimate!” Of course you think that, it’s targeting one of yours..
Your opinion is noted; and worthless (as is mine).
Then you should support the subpoena of Mrs Willis. But you don’t …
Again...not sure why you cannot understand this concept...if there is a legitimate reason to issue a subpoena...call it probable cause if you like...issue it. If you simply don’t like what she is doing to your idol...that isn’t legitimate. Strange how none of this came up before she hauled your blob’s fat ass in to court though...isn’t it?
Still being investigated..hence they want to get her testimony..before they hand out any indictments. That’s a LOT more benefit of the doubt than anyone gave trump.

Also, haven’t you heard? You no longer need charges and convictions to punish people. You just…do it.
Perhaps In Conservistan, in the US we still do. The court of public opinion turned on your blob a long time ago.
Also, trump hasn’t been charged with things that you are wanting to punish him for..
He’s been indicted 91 times.
Were they felons when he hired them? Seems like all of that happened after.
Strange how that happens...he hires them and then, while working for him they commit felonies. Its almost as if these five men were being directed somehow by a criminal figure.
The double standard is there, you’re just playing partisan politics. “It’s not the same because she’s a democrat!”
You don’t seem to be able to read what I wrote. I guess that is life in your cult.

Your opinion is noted; and worthless (as is mine).

Again...not sure why you cannot understand this concept...if there is a legitimate reason to issue a subpoena...call it probable cause if you like...issue it. If you simply don’t like what she is doing to your idol...that isn’t legitimate. Strange how none of this came up before she hauled your blob’s fat ass in to court though...isn’t it?

Perhaps In Conservistan, in the US we still do. The court of public opinion turned on your blob a long time ago.

He’s been indicted 91 times.

Strange how that happens...he hires them and then, while working for him they commit felonies. Its almost as if these five men were being directed somehow by a criminal figure.

You don’t seem to be able to read what I wrote. I guess that is life in your cult.

You do know the purpose of an investigation, right? To find evidence to prove something true or not. A deposition is part of that process. If they have already proved it to be true, then her testimony would be irrelevant. They could just move to indictment. But they want her to be deposed as part of their investigation…and she’s trying to block it.

She must have something to hide…

Again...not sure why you cannot understand this concept...if there is a legitimate reason to issue a subpoena...call it probable cause if you like...issue it.

They have a legitimate issue and they did issue a subpoena, and she’s trying to block it.

Perhaps In Conservistan, in the US we still do.

Colorado and Maine would disagree with you.

I read what you wrote..you disagree that there is a double standard. I think you’re wrong.

You do know the purpose of an investigation, right? To find evidence to prove something true or not. A deposition is part of that process. If they have already proved it to be true, then her testimony would be irrelevant. They could just move to indictment. But they want her to be deposed as part of their investigation…and she’s trying to block it.

They have a legitimate issue and they did issue a subpoena, and she’s trying to block it.

I read what you wrote..you disagree that there is a double standard. I think you’re wrong.
We’ll see where the case goes I guess.

It's not any sort of Investigation you moron. The subpoena is for Nathan Wade's divorce preceding....

Forum List

Back