Fani Willis moves to quash subpoena for her testimony involving conflict of interest allegations…her lover’s divorce

There is no misuse of funds alleged. People are allowed to spend their paychecks as they please.

You guys make so much stuff up, you forget what you have made up out of thin air and what you haven't.
When your paycheck is signed by your boss and you turn around and give your boss kickbacks, it's not just misuse of funds, it's a felony...lol

The county committee that oversees county funds in Fulton County wants answers.

There is no misuse of funds alleged. People are allowed to spend their paychecks as they please.

You guys make so much stuff up, you forget what you have made up out of thin air and what you haven't.
Errrrrr......I don't think that's gonna fly here.
If it was years ago.....or years from now.
Nope....it's gonna be a misuse of funds issue.

Jo

We didn't make anything up. You lefttoids just chose dishonest racist haters to pursue your agenda of "get Trump". You are so frightened you need to check your underwear every half hour. So corrupt, so evil and deceitful.
You identify? Lol

Fatty Willis was using her office to try and intimidate Jocelyn Wade into keeping quiet. That amounts to witness tampering and abuse of power.

Yeah I saw that.....kemp.needs to get off his ass but then again he might want to avoid shattering the walls of his own glass house

Jo

Last edited:
I hope they crucify this dumb fat bitch. If you are going to take on such a high-profile case, you damn sure better make sure your house is in order. A Supervisor does not fuck a married subordinate. Fuckin Retarded Fanny.

I hope they crucify this dumb fat bitch. If you are going to take on such a high-profile case, you damn sure better make sure your house is in order. A Supervisor does not fuck a married subordinate. Fuckin Retarded Fanny.
Typical black trash

Errrrrr......I don't think that's gonna fly here.
If it was years ago.....or years from now.
Nope....it's gonna be a misuse of funds issue.

Jo
Yet you couldn't argue why. Unevidenced claims are what will not fly. And that's apparently all you have.

Wouldnt it be racist to allow people of color to commit crimes with no punishment just because of the amount of melanin in their skin?

Thats not how you operate a judicial system.

If you play dumb for too long, you forget to stop.

You mean the J6 shamittee? I’m curious, can Congress force a subpoena on a sitting president? Separation of powers and all that.

That’s a legitimate question. How does that work when you have one branch investigating the other. Can Congress compel a sitting president to testify?

Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Willis filed a motion to quash a subpoena seeking her testimony in the divorce proceedings involving a prosecutor she hired for her case against former President Donald Trump and whom she is accused of having an undisclosed relationship with.

Willis filed the motion on Thursday in response to a court filing from last week, which accused Willis of having an improper relationship with prosecutor Nathan Wade. He has allegedly been paid roughly $654,000 in legal fees by Fulton County since January 2022, which the filing claims he used for extravagant vacations with Willis.

The conflict of interest claims were raised by Michael Roman, one of Trump’s 14 co-defendants in the Georgia election interference case. Roman’s attorney claims sealed court records in the pending divorce case between Wade and his wife, Jocelyn, contain documentation of his and Willis’s relationship. Jocelyn Wade’s lawyer subpoenaed Willis for testimony on Jan. 23, which Willis is now seeking to dismiss.”

No one is above the law. Why is the DA trying to dodge a subpoena in her boyfriend’s divorce?

Odd behavior when we all know that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

The Fani case against Trump is bogus.
Fani is bad ass

When she gets indicted...I’ll be happy to criticize her.

At this point, is this anything other than allegations?

Trump hadn’t been indicted when he apparently snubbed his nose at the J6 committee…you were not supportive of that were you? I don’t think you were. You all criticized him pretty heavily for that.

It’s more than allegations, I mean, they have the evidence that she did hire him, paid him $654,000 and they were sleeping together.

Also, again, you all didn’t need indictments for the trump allegations, you just outright said he was guilty.

Why the double standard?

Last edited:
Trump hadn’t been indicted when he apparently snubbed his nose at the J6 committee…you were not supportive of that were you? I don’t think you were.
Correct. When you're subpoenaed you show up if there is a legitimate investigation that is ongoing. Clearly there was a legitimate reason to subpoena the blob. You can negotiate to have it done in closed session. A congressional committee can get what it needs to know without the theatrics.
You all criticized him pretty heavily for that.
Yes I did. I think you show up when you get subpoenaed if there is a legit reason.
It’s more than allegations, I mean, they have the evidence that she did hire him, paid him $654,000 and they were sleeping together.
And she hasn't been charged for this why exactly?
Also, again, you all didn’t need indictments for the trump allegations, you just outright said he was guilty.
The guy who hires multiple felons is rarely not-guilty; agreed?
Why the double standard?
Perhaps you think there is one. You should give up thinking.

Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Willis filed a motion to quash a subpoena seeking her testimony in the divorce proceedings involving a prosecutor she hired for her case against former President Donald Trump and whom she is accused of having an undisclosed relationship with.

Willis filed the motion on Thursday in response to a court filing from last week, which accused Willis of having an improper relationship with prosecutor Nathan Wade. He has allegedly been paid roughly $654,000 in legal fees by Fulton County since January 2022, which the filing claims he used for extravagant vacations with Willis.

The conflict of interest claims were raised by Michael Roman, one of Trump’s 14 co-defendants in the Georgia election interference case. Roman’s attorney claims sealed court records in the pending divorce case between Wade and his wife, Jocelyn, contain documentation of his and Willis’s relationship. Jocelyn Wade’s lawyer subpoenaed Willis for testimony on Jan. 23, which Willis is now seeking to dismiss.”

No one is above the law. Why is the DA trying to dodge a subpoena in her boyfriend’s divorce?

Odd behavior when we all know that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

The Fani case against Trump is bogus.

Plaintiff [Nathan Wade] was appointed as a special prosecutor by Ms. Willis on November 1, 2021. Plaintiff filed for divorce on November 2, 2021. Defendant [Joycelyn Wade] was served by process server on November 3, 2021,” the document submitted by attorney Andrea Dyer Hastings states.

Forum List

Back