Fanni Willis shot down.....19 defendants won't be tried together....Victory for Trump!

Another crooked judge is awarding Fani the consolation prize.
You know, you cowardly priss, not every ruling a hack like you doesn’t happen to like qualifies as any evidence of the judge being crooked. You libturd bitches often toss around volatile accusations, though, without concern for truth.
Fani will interpret that as her having the right to demand speedy trials to suit time restraints. She may even interpret it as her being able to choose who goes to trial first.
Fani won’t “interpret” it as anything. She will simply have to try the defendants who filed speedy trial motions before she tries the others. Tough luck for her.

The remaining defendants are unlikely to be all tried together for other reasons.
Fkn uppity is the only word for it!
Yeah. You are fucked up.

😄

Jesus you people are Simps. I don't think even Fani thought trying all 19 was going to be feasible but I give it to her for trying. At the same time the judge ruled Cheesbro and Powel will be tried together as well as anyone else who opts for a speedy trial and he denied Meadows a stay until his appeal for federal court gets ruled on. He's going to have to proceed as a defendant in State court until the appeals court rules otherwise. This is mostly a win for us but MAGA is too stupid to realize it.
Lol That's the sort of dumb thing dumb leftist criminals say when they get their asses handed to them. "We ALMOST had a win! Really it's ALMOST exactly like we won!"

I'm guessing she convicts most if not all of them starting with Cheesy and Team Crazy come Nov. Also if we're talking batting average Rudy lost all his election lawsuits including the defamation one against election workers just last week.
So you think Fani goes ~19-0? We'll keep track, after all appeals are decided.

Lol That's the sort of dumb thing dumb leftist criminals say when they get their asses handed to them. "We ALMOST had a win! Really it's ALMOST exactly like we won!"
We did have two wins today you moron. Chessbro and Powel were denied their motion to separate their cases from each other and those seeking to have their cases removed to federal court were denied a stay until those rulings come down. Almost no one thought there was a chance all 19 would tried together for the sheer logistics of the thing. You're too stupid to realize that when Fani petitions to have that done she's signaling to all the defendants that she's ready to go now.

Victory? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Mark Meadows had his lame attempt to have his trial sent to the federal level shot down. That's a HUGE loss for Trump.

Fanni Willis had to school the Trump camp on states' rights. So there's another conservative principle destroyed by Trump and backed by the tards.

October 2nd is just days away, kids. Tell me how victorious Trump will be feeling then. :lol:

😄

Jesus you people are Simps. I don't think even Fani thought trying all 19 was going to be feasible but I give it to her for trying. At the same time the judge ruled Cheesbro and Powel will be tried together as well as anyone else who opts for a speedy trial and he denied Meadows a stay until his appeal for federal court gets ruled on. He's going to have to proceed as a defendant in State court until the appeals court rules otherwise. This is mostly a win for us but MAGA is too stupid to realize it.
In b4 the prosecution is not ready by Powell & Cheebro's trial date. I bet that's what happens, and the judge is gonna be mad.

I have seen this one before.
I bet she already had a big glass box for the "Fulton 19" already in the works. ;)
I don't understand that reference.

Victory? Mark Meadows had his lame attempt to have his trial sent to the federal level shot down. That's a HUGE loss for Trump.
Fanni Willis had to school the Trump camp on states' rights. So there's another conservative principle destroyed by Trump and backed by the tards.
October 2nd is just days away, kids. Tell me how victorious Trump will be feeling then.
Grounds for appeal, biased juries.

1694720387980.png

IOW, it's so bad for Trump that delaying the trial is considered a win? What does the saying “a broken clock is right twice a day” mean to you?

In b4 the prosecution is not ready by Powell & Cheebro's trial date. I bet that's what happens, and the judge is gonna be mad.

I have seen this one before.

I don't understand that reference.
Of course you bet that because you're a moron. Fani is ready to go today. It's Trump and the other 16 who don't want to go trial in Nov.

Forum List

Back