Fans "boo" moment of national unity

YOur dodge was noted.

Nobody ever properly notes my Dodge…

1599959004227.png

Real America will not tolerate the cultural fascism of the Trump right.
You're in for another big cry when Real America rejects your rioting marxists and re-elects Trump. You obviously have no clue how the vast majority feels about the leftists' destruction, intolerance, and racism. Watch, learn, and weep.
The vast majority hates the Trumpery and cultural fascism of the right, Orangecat. Your tail is going to be pulled almost out at election time.
I remember your kind making your kind making that same battle cry in 2016. How'd that work out for ya? Your puppetmasters lied to you about Hillary's popularity and you fell for it and you STILL support them.
Keep looking backwards to 2016, you goof ball, and expect the same results? :)

Obviously still the only game they have left to play...aside from outright Corona-induced mail-in voter fraud.
You are whinging, not winning.

And thats exactly the same whine YOU were regurgitating in 2016! If you were a preschooler you'd be cute. But youre not. Youre an adult patsy nutcase.

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

What do these meatheads want ? A protest to celebrate inequality ?
F the National Felons League

The anti-America far right don't get this is about doing the right thing.

Those far right thugs no longer represent the majority of America, their white privilege no longer rules America.

These thugs are disrespecting all of the grand sacrifices made by Americans of all colors for an America better than that of 1945.

So screw these wankers. They don't have to watch NFL. The players don't want them watching. Real America which is now the great majority of America does not want them watching.

These thugs just don't count anymore.
The left doesn't doesn't get that this is about doing the wrong thing. Disrespecting the flag by trying to make some silly-ass partisan political statement at a time set aside to honor the Nation is a direct insult to real Americans and especially those Americans of all colors who actually sacrificed and died to make and keep this nation a land of the free. These pampered twerps with their gold plated lavish wealth and lifestyles won't understand sacrifice until they are broke and out of a job which is exactly where their posturing will lead them. And rightly so.
We happen to have an election coming up. It will reveal who the "real Americans" are. I'll save you some tissues.
Yup, racism is so American that when you protest it, folks think you are protesting America......I suggest those folks learn what true patriotism is....

they can take their cues from these men.....probably the most patriotic Americans who ever lived...because they believed in America more than America believed in itself....
View attachment 387332

Nowadays, people won't even wear a mask to protect someone else because of their "liberties" -- but these brave men went half way around the world to liberate Europeans while not even being liberated back at home....and those men didn't complain -- they just shut up and waited until America was nice enough to treat them equally...because that is how you fight for your rights....quietly and making sure not to make anyone else uncomfortable..
I'm curious, Biff...what do you think Martin Luther King would say if he could see Black Lives Matter in action?
MLKJr. would approve the goals of BLM and encourage all sides to leave violence out of it. That was easy.
Since Black Lives Matter doesn't leave violence out of it...how would Martin Luther King really respond to what they do? I think he'd condemn what their actions. I think he'd condemn those actions in rather strong terms.

Some folk re so stupid they shouldnt [sic] be allowed to use cutlery.

I guess that's why in certain jurisdictions in your own shithole of a country they're trying to ban common kitchen knives, unless the tips are blunted. And I understand that you can get in trouble for carrying common tools, such as screwdrivers, saws, or hammers, in public, unless you can prove a legitimate imminent need for them

Apparently, even apostrophes are banned, or seriously restricted.
Nobody is trying to ban kitchen knives.

I guess that's why in certain jurisdictions in your own shithole of a country they're trying to ban common kitchen knives, unless the tips are blunted. And I understand that you can get in trouble for carrying common tools, such as screwdrivers, saws, or hammers, in public, unless you can prove a legitimate imminent need for them

In Britain, it is currently illegal to carry a knife longer than three inches in public ‘without good reason’ and illegally carrying a knife can be punished with up to four years in prison and an ‘unlimited fine.’ Self-defense is not listed among the examples of ‘good reasons to carry a knife.’

Dr. John Crichton, the new chairman of the Royal College of Psychiatrists in Scotland, wants the sale of pointed kitchen knives to be banned to help reduce the number of fatal stabbings.

He first suggested the move three years ago, but his proposal did not win enough support from policy-makers. Since then dozens of people, including schoolchildren, have lost their lives as a result of attacks involving bladed instruments.

Dr. Crichton, who took on the role of chairman in June this year, is championing a switch to so-called ‘R’-bladed knives, which have rounded points and are far less effective as weapons…. ‘We are very quick to be critical of our American cousins and the prevalence of guns but this is an issue which doesn’t even occur to us.’

In Britain, it is currently illegal to carry a knife longer than three inches in public ‘without good reason’ and illegally carrying a knife can be punished with up to four years in prison and an ‘unlimited fine.’ Self-defense is not listed among the examples of ‘good reasons to carry a knife.’

Dr. John Crichton, the new chairman of the Royal College of Psychiatrists in Scotland, wants the sale of pointed kitchen knives to be banned to help reduce the number of fatal stabbings.

He first suggested the move three years ago, but his proposal did not win enough support from policy-makers. Since then dozens of people, including schoolchildren, have lost their lives as a result of attacks involving bladed instruments.

Dr. Crichton, who took on the role of chairman in June this year, is championing a switch to so-called ‘R’-bladed knives, which have rounded points and are far less effective as weapons…. ‘We are very quick to be critical of our American cousins and the prevalence of guns but this is an issue which doesn’t even occur to us.’

From the quoted article…

London Mayor Sadiq Khan announced a crackdown on knives Sunday in response to the rising levels of violence in London, which recently surpassed New York City’s homicide rate for the first time.
‘No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife,’ Khan tweeted. ‘Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law.’…

Since about the age of ten years or so, I have rarely left home without at least one knife in my pockets. Often, I have more than half a dozen different knives with me at any given time. Seldom does a day go by without my having several occasions on which to use my knives for various purposes. A knife is simply the most basic, most universal, most useful of all tools.

Can you imagine a society so pussified that that carrying a useful tool like a knife is frowned upon and discouraged?

Once again, a vivid reminder to us Americans why it is that we kicked the British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago.

zsc_0316_1k-jpg.341097

Last edited:

They should, you idiots run all around, stabbing people. A bunch of primitive cavemen over there.

I'm not a sports fan myself, but my guess would be is that what they want is to be able yo enjoy watching a football game without a bunch of irrelevant and offensive political bullshit being injected into it.

"Peaceful protest". That's what Trump and his supporters claim they wanted. You are showing that was another lie.

We are happy that the players managed to not attack the fans.

We still are unhappy that they are insulting the nation and it's citizens, at a sporting event.

That you find this confusing, is because of problems in your head, not ours.

There we go. You were offended over a show of unity. As I said.........not happy.

When you support the narrative that the nation is systemically wacist, you insult the nation and it's citizens, at least the white ones.

Doing that, is not a "show of unity" but a divisive political statement and an insult to the fans.

None of those fans, should ever return to that stadium.

Don't. That's their right. Telling others to shut up though is not.

Correct. The League has the Right to say what they want.

If they want to insult the nation and it's citizens, and their fans, that is their right.

Nothing I said, indicated that I thought they should be deprived of their right to speech.

My point was, that the op was wrong. The fans were not booing a "show of unity" but booing a divisive political statement that was very insulting to them.

Would you like to address my comment about the op? Or is that not the type of shit that interests you?

It's sad that you see unity as political.

It depends on the unity. This was not "unity" at all, but a divisive political statement.

If you support the narrative that the nation is systemically wacist, you are insulting the nation and it's citizens, at least the white ones.

You know that. That is why you are refusing to address that point.

The NFL has the right to express their opinions, however those that disagree with the opinions have every right to voice their opinions. Assholes like who you are dealing with are intolerant of opinions that don’t align with theirs, their ignorance, intolerance, hate and bigotry is their trademark, as we have seen in his responses to you.

You can say what you want but don't say that you support peaceful protest and then complain when people peacefully protest.

Just because we prefer peaceful protests to violent riots, does not mean that we have to agree with every peaceful protest.

D'uh.

Anti-American protests during the National Fucking Anthem, is an act that only a fucking asshole would do, and they deserve to be condemned.

You aren't going to be happy with anything but the status quo. Well, the status quo of a few years a ago.

We were not discussing me being "happy" but me opposing a form of protest.

You protest peacefully, NOT during the fucking National Anthem, and in such a way that you do not insult the nation as a whole, and I might not agree with you, but I will happily ignore you and your stupid protest.

Asking any more is not reasonable 0f you.

Yes, they can protest as long as you don't have to see it. Too bad.

I don't agree with you people.

And also, I don't respect American citizens that riot violently in support of anti-American ideas, OR who express their anti-Americanism during the fucking National Anthem.

None of these positions contradict each other, and your confusing that I, and people like me, don't support this peaceful protest is just you being confused, because you refuse to understand a very simple set of facts.

Protest is very American.

Depends on the protest. A protest that has the premise that America is systemically wacist, when it is not, especially DURING THE NATIONAL FUCKING ANTHEM,

is not "very American".

It is actually very anti-American.

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.
Where exactly do you claim the law is unequal? I think you're delusional.
For rightists to acknowledge the fact that inequality exists is to acknowledge that conservatives are wrong about issues such as public assistance, housing programs, and education outreach for minorities.

It’s to acknowledge the fact that demonstrations and protests against inequality are justified and appropriate.

It’s to acknowledge the fact that black Americans are subject to discrimination by law enforcement.

Conservatives can’t acknowledge the fact of inequality and discrimination because it would take from them the lie they use to motivate the base to vote – the lie that inequality doesn’t exist.

Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.
Where exactly do you claim the law is unequal? I think you're delusional.
For rightists to acknowledge the fact that inequality exists is to acknowledge that conservatives are wrong about issues such as public assistance, housing programs, and education outreach for minorities.

It’s to acknowledge the fact that demonstrations and protests against inequality are justified and appropriate.

It’s to acknowledge the fact that black Americans are subject to discrimination by law enforcement.

Conservatives can’t acknowledge the fact of inequality and discrimination because it would take from them the lie they use to motivate the base to vote – the lie that inequality doesn’t exist.

YOu admit that the "moment" requires the Right to admit that they were wrong on political matters.

Your own words, demonstrate thus, that it was not a "Moment of Unity" but a divisive political statement.

You also, I note, do nothing to support your position other than asserting it a lot.

That is all you people have. The constant repetition of your position as a given, until you can convince those who are not paying attention that that is true.

You have given up on winning the Contest of Ideas and bet all your chips on Propaganda.

Once again, a vivid reminder to us Americans why it is that we kicked the British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago.
Unfortunately its not just the brits who have lost their mind on this subject

American leftists also want to punish honest and responsible gun owners for the actions of criminals

they do not understand that we need criminal control instead of gun control and so are constantly surprised when their draconian measures do not achieve the expected results

So, removed on your spin, you admit that the act was not meant to be a show of national unity.

And that is the point. This is about pandering or kowtowing to the racist left mob.

Really, demanding equality is pandering to the left? Are you admitting the right is for the inequality that exists today?

This nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on equality for blacks for over 60 years now.

That being said, there is a lot of debate on HOW TO get there.

That you vilely spin that disagreement into opposition, is you being a Troll, and a divisive wace baiting ass.

Bi-partisan? Bullshit. The Republican party's voter suppression activities targets minorities.

You disagree that police brutality against blacks is worthy of protesting

So, removed on your spin, you admit that the act was not meant to be a show of national unity.

And that is the point. This is about pandering or kowtowing to the racist left mob.

Really, demanding equality is pandering to the left? Are you admitting the right is for the inequality that exists today?
what inequality?????????!!!!!!!!!!!
those are BLACK MILLIONAIRES playing a kids game in a predominantly WHITE country
So, if you are rich, you can't fight for the equality of your race?

what inequality?????????!!!!!!!!!!!
those are BLACK MILLIONAIRES playing a kids game in a predominantly WHITE country
So, if you are rich, you can't fight for the equality of your race?
hhahahahahha
....you must be super dense to see that they are way above inequality
....AND, I've asked many times--where is this inequality--and no one can answer it

I say NO to black supremists. USA sports are putting on a show for black criminals that disobeyed police orders and got killed.

black power family color.jpg

Blacks are systemic criminals. Have you ever heard MSM give the stats on the blacks? Ever once????

Black males are 6.3% of the population and do 52.5% of the murder, 62% of the robbery and 56% of the carjacking in the USA.

Stats from: National Crime Victimization Survey / Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back