Fans "boo" moment of national unity

Ghost, just support national unity, huh?

I'm not the one kneeling for the National Anthem.
Then you are not for national unity if you condemn them.
See. This is the problem. If you disagree (Condem) then we can’t be unified.
It’s not an either-or. In the US it’s everyone’s right to have any opinion. Your post is as un-American as there is.
You don't have to agree with their goals, but if you disagree with their right to protest, then that disagreement shows that such people do not support American civil liberties. To right protest is an one way street only.

There's a difference between disagreeing with the manner of protest and disagreeing with the right to protest. No one here criticizing the display has suggested they don't have the right to do so.
I wish you were right, but you are not. The people are protesting against the right of the players to protest.

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

What do these meatheads want ? A protest to celebrate inequality ?
Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.
Where exactly do you claim the law is unequal? I think you're delusional.
For rightists to acknowledge the fact that inequality exists is to acknowledge that conservatives are wrong about issues such as public assistance, housing programs, and education outreach for minorities.

It’s to acknowledge the fact that demonstrations and protests against inequality are justified and appropriate.

It’s to acknowledge the fact that black Americans are subject to discrimination by law enforcement.

Conservatives can’t acknowledge the fact of inequality and discrimination because it would take from them the lie they use to motivate the base to vote – the lie that inequality doesn’t exist.
Bet you think I didn't notice that you avoided answering my question. Again: Where exactly do you claim the law is unequal? It is common knowledge that discrimination and injustice exist. Always have; always will. Those are traits that are common to all humans and there is no reason to believe that they are indulged in more by one race than another. No amount of protest can change that fact.
What we actually can and should do is attempt to assure that the laws that govern us are not unjust or discriminatory.

The white supremacist are losing and they aren't happy.

When you call good people white supremacists based on the fact they don't like being insulted, you are the asshole.

Many of those "good people" showed how good they were by responding to the show of unity with their tomahawk chop.
Ten years ago, there was no problem between the races. Maybe a few ignorant on both sides, but Obama's biggest accomplishment. Was to set that back 50 years.

10 years ago there were people saying the same thing they are now but no one listened. Video is what changed all of that.

Once again you are another that only care about your politics. Screw people.
9 black people were killed by police last year. 19 white people. The two black people you are idolizing. One is a robber and drug addict, that died from a drug overdose. The other is a rapist, you do realize that kinda thinking is gonna cost you the election?

I can not win the election. I do not support either candidate. I know I have pointed this out at least 50 times.

But as long as something doesn't happen every day, I suppose we can just look the other way when a person gets murdered.

That noted, I have also pointed out it is not just about the killing of people. It's about looking away while people have their civil rights violated. That can include being killed.
Like I said you two heroes are a robber and a rapist. Neither of them deserves to live in a civil society.
So you disagree with the truth?

When you call good people white supremacists based on the fact they don't like being insulted, you are the asshole.

Many of those "good people" showed how good they were by responding to the show of unity with their tomahawk chop.
Ten years ago, there was no problem between the races. Maybe a few ignorant on both sides, but Obama's biggest accomplishment. Was to set that back 50 years.

10 years ago there were people saying the same thing they are now but no one listened. Video is what changed all of that.

9 black people were killed by police last year. 19 white people. The two black people you are idolizing. One is a robber and drug addict, that died from a drug overdose. The other is a rapist, you do realize that kinda thinking is gonna cost you the election?

I can not win the election. I do not support either candidate. I know I have pointed this out at least 50 times.

But as long as something doesn't happen every day, I suppose we can just look the other way when a person gets murdered.

That noted, I have also pointed out it is not just about the killing of people. It's about looking away while people have their civil rights violated. That can include being killed.
Like I said you two heroes are a robber and a rapist. Neither of them deserves to live in a civil society.

Robber and rapist could as easily apply to Trump.

It’s not an either-or. In the US it’s everyone’s right to have any opinion. Your post is as un-American as there is.
You don't have to agree with their goals, but if you disagree with their right to protest, then that disagreement shows that such people do not support American civil liberties. To right protest is an one way street only.

There's a difference between disagreeing with the manner of protest and disagreeing with the right to protest. No one here criticizing the display has suggested they don't have the right to do so.
I wish you were right, but you are not. The people are protesting against the right of the players to protest.

No, they're not. I've seen nothing said here to suggest the players did not have the right to protest.

Since you are the one making the accusation, the onus is upon you to provide evidence. Show me where anyone said they don't have the right to protest.

Yes, you did see that many indicate the players do not have the right to protest. Since the ones protesting the players' right to protest, they must first give support for their positions, other than you and they saying, "Nah, no, they don't have a right to protest."

No, they're not. I've seen nothing said here to suggest the players did not have the right to protest.

Since you are the one making the accusation, the onus is upon you to provide evidence. Show me where anyone said they don't have the right to protest.

Trump: NFL owners should fire players who protest

I am sure you are glad that felons, once they have paid all fines etc., can vote in FL.
Except that the crooks cannot vote unless they pay all the fees and fines owed for their crimes

That's what I wrote just above your answer.

Showing that you disagree with a protest is just as much a protest as the protest itself! When those fans booed the players they were protesting. Despite what liberals now appear to believe...you don't get to silence the opposition because YOU have a point of view! Their voices are just as protected as yours are!

Showing that you disagree with a protest is just as much a protest as the protest itself! When those fans booed the players they were protesting. Despite what liberals now appear to believe...you don't get to silence the opposition because YOU have a point of view! Their voices are just as protected as yours are!
The fans tried to silence the players and have been laughed at ever since.

But it doesn't, they are the democrats heroes.

Yes, you did see that many indicate the players do not have the right to protest. Since the ones protesting the players' right to protest, they must first give support for their positions, other than you and they saying, "Nah, no, they don't have a right to protest."

No, I did not. You don't get to just declare what you think I saw or did not see. Again, you're making the accusation so the burden of proof is on you. Provide evidence or abandon this line of argument.

The fans tried to silence the players and have been laughed at ever since.
Solid rebuttal by deflection. False deflection at that.

But it doesn't, they are the democrats heroes.

Trump was found guilty of robbing people and has been equally accused of rape.

Forum List

Back