Fans "boo" moment of national unity

Ghost, just support national unity, huh?

I'm not the one kneeling for the National Anthem.
Then you are not for national unity if you condemn them.
See. This is the problem. If you disagree (Condem) then we can’t be unified.
It’s not an either-or. In the US it’s everyone’s right to have any opinion. Your post is as un-American as there is.
You don't have to agree with their goals, but if you disagree with their right to protest, then that disagreement shows that such people do not support American civil liberties. To right protest is an one way street only.
Showing that you disagree with a protest is just as much a protest as the protest itself! When those fans booed the players they were protesting. Despite what liberals now appear to believe...you don't get to silence the opposition because YOU have a point of view! Their voices are just as protected as yours are!

Disagreeing is one thing. Being the president and calling for them to be fired is another.

Of course I get to say what I think and protest as I see fit.

Who cares that others don't like it?

The silly right wants to say that the players can't protest, yet the silly right can protest the protest.
The players have the right to protest. The fans have the right to voice their displeasure over said protest. What players need to understand is that they are paid to play a sport...not to talk politics. If they decide that politics are more important than sports then they shouldn't be shocked when they no longer have a fan base...and consequently no longer have a revenue source to pay them the obscene amounts of money they currently receive. They have the right to protest. I have the right to ignore them and spend my money elsewhere.

It’s not an either-or. In the US it’s everyone’s right to have any opinion. Your post is as un-American as there is.
You don't have to agree with their goals, but if you disagree with their right to protest, then that disagreement shows that such people do not support American civil liberties. To right protest is an one way street only.
Showing that you disagree with a protest is just as much a protest as the protest itself! When those fans booed the players they were protesting. Despite what liberals now appear to believe...you don't get to silence the opposition because YOU have a point of view! Their voices are just as protected as yours are!

Disagreeing is one thing. Being the president and calling for them to be fired is another.
I personally wouldn't call on them to be fired. I would however call on those who think politics shouldn't be mixed with sports to ignore them. If I go to the local diner for breakfast and the waitress insists on giving me a lecture about something she feels strongly about before she takes my order...then I'm probably not going to frequent that establishment. Now if the owner of that diner ends up firing her because she's killing their business then that's really not on me...is it?

Last edited:
The NFL is kicking off it's first weekend today. I won't be watching for the same reason I wouldn't frequent the diner that has the waitress that thinks I should have to listen to her lecture before she takes my order. I won't be the only fan to do so. I'm predicting that viewership will be down more than 20%. That might be a conservative estimate. People are sick of Black Lives Matter protests. They're sick of the violence in their streets.

I personally wouldn't call on them to be fired.

But the president did.

I would however call on those who think politics shouldn't be mixed with sports to ignore them. If I go to the local diner for breakfast and the waitress insists on giving me a lecture about something she feels strongly about...then I'm probably not going to frequent that establishment. Now if the owner of that diner ends up firing her because she's killing their business then that's really not on me...is it?

A president is suppose to address the complaints of the people, not call them SOB's.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson.

You seem very confused. We are talking about player protests not voting ID requirements.
You and RealDave claim voter suppression and I asked you to tell me why requiring a picture id represents minority voter suppression

which you have so far failed to explain

Why? Because no one actually believes in it or they would have instituted it already. There is nothing to stop a state from giving out a photo voter I.D. card when people register to vote.

This is nothing more than a way to divide people.

The fans tried to silence the players and have been laughed at ever since.

Fans booing players on the field and fans not watching games is not in any way silencing the players. The latter is going to hit them in the wallet. I'm curious to see how many of these pampered athletes continue to protest when their pay gets slashed because the fan's money is no longer pouring into the NFL's coffers? Do you know the story about the goose that laid the golden egg, Jake? The NFL IS that goose for the owners and the players. What they're doing right now threatens to kill that goose!

You seem very confused. We are talking about player protests not voting ID requirements.
You and RealDave claim voter suppression and I asked you to tell me why requiring a picture id represents minority voter suppression

Why? Because no one actually believes in it or they would have instituted it already. There is nothing to stop a state from giving out a photo voter I.D. card when people register to vote.

they need an ID to register,,,,

" Fuck Black Supremacists "

* Useless Broadcast *

Thank you for admitting that the players have a right to protest in the style that they want.
I will not watch the negro football league and the owners are no better than the degenerate slave owners who idiotically polluted the us in the first place for money without ethics .

But the president did.

I would however call on those who think politics shouldn't be mixed with sports to ignore them. If I go to the local diner for breakfast and the waitress insists on giving me a lecture about something she feels strongly about...then I'm probably not going to frequent that establishment. Now if the owner of that diner ends up firing her because she's killing their business then that's really not on me...is it?

A president is suppose to address the complaints of the people, not call them SOB's.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson.

Trump speaks his mind. He's not a politician. A large portion of the country agrees with that view. That portion of the population also happens to be the most rabid NFL fans! That doesn't bode well for the NFL. Just saying...

they need an ID to register,,,,

They do. And? It can be a birth certificate and utility bill in their name showing their residence. What is your point?

That's been proved long ago, so "no, not once more."
I figured you’d wimp out

let me help

are black people too stupid to obtain a picture id from the DMV?

whites can do it easily
Look you dumb fuck racist asshole.

First, there are no statistics showing any significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

Next, there are 10-12% of eligible voters that do not have an approved photo ID. These people are disproportionately minority.

Republicans wanted to erect a hurdle that only some voters had to climb over. These were disproportionately Democrat voters. Disproportionately black.

This by definition is voter suppression.

Republicans knew not all would make the effort.

Here in. PA they passed the law & then made no effort to help people get these new photoi IDs. Nearly every county has one location to get this special photo ID. Most rural counties do not have public transportation.

Why can't your pathetic party win based on better candidates or better ideas? What do trhey have to cheat? Are you really that pathetic?

But the president did.

Thomas Jefferson.

Trump speaks his mind. He's not a politician. A large portion of the country agrees with that view. That portion of the population also happens to be the most rabid NFL fans! That doesn't bode well for the NFL. Just saying...

Trump lies & spews hate and his supporters love it., Only an ass would be proud of that.

Forum List

Back