Fans "boo" moment of national unity

That's been proved long ago, so "no, not once more."
I figured you’d wimp out

let me help

are black people too stupid to obtain a picture id from the DMV?

whites can do it easily
Look you dumb fuck racist asshole.

First, there are no statistics showing any significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

Next, there are 10-12% of eligible voters that do not have an approved photo ID. These people are disproportionately minority.

Republicans wanted to erect a hurdle that only some voters had to climb over. These were disproportionately Democrat voters. Disproportionately black.

This by definition is voter suppression.

Republicans knew not all would make the effort.

Here in. PA they passed the law & then made no effort to help people get these new photoi IDs. Nearly every county has one location to get this special photo ID. Most rural counties do not have public transportation.

Why can't your pathetic party win based on better candidates or better ideas? What do trhey have to cheat? Are you really that pathetic?
Did you really just claim that the Democrats are running better candidates and better ideas? With all due respect, Dave...you're running Joe Biden (who's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!) and your platform is raising taxes and imposing a Green New Deal that's going to crush the economy!

I figured you’d wimp out

let me help

whites can do it easily

First, there are no statistics showing any significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

Next, there are 10-12% of eligible voters that do not have an approved photo ID. These people are disproportionately minority.

Republicans wanted to erect a hurdle that only some voters had to climb over. These were disproportionately Democrat voters. Disproportionately black.

Here in. PA they passed the law & then made no effort to help people get these new photoi IDs. Nearly every county has one location to get this special photo ID. Most rural counties do not have public transportation.

Why can't your pathetic party win based on better candidates or better ideas? What do trhey have to cheat? Are you really that pathetic?
Did you really just claim that the Democrats are running better candidates and better ideas? With all due respect, Dave...you're running Joe Biden (who's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!) and your platform is raising taxes and imposing a Green New Deal that's going to crush the economy!

Of course the 7 trillion in new debt under Trump will never do that though.

Ghost, just support national unity, huh?

I'm not the one kneeling for the National Anthem.
Then you are not for national unity if you condemn them.
See. This is the problem. If you disagree (Condem) then we can’t be unified.
It’s not an either-or. In the US it’s everyone’s right to have any opinion. Your post is as un-American as there is.
You don't have to agree with their goals, but if you disagree with their right to protest, then that disagreement shows that such people do not support American civil liberties. To right protest is an one way street only.
Showing that you disagree with a protest is just as much a protest as the protest itself! When those fans booed the players they were protesting. Despite what liberals now appear to believe...you don't get to silence the opposition because YOU have a point of view! Their voices are just as protected as yours are!

Disagreeing is one thing. Being the president and calling for them to be fired is another.
I personally wouldn't call on them to be fired.

But the president did.

I would however call on those who think politics shouldn't be mixed with sports to ignore them. If I go to the local diner for breakfast and the waitress insists on giving me a lecture about something she feels strongly about...then I'm probably not going to frequent that establishment. Now if the owner of that diner ends up firing her because she's killing their business then that's really not on me...is it?

A president is suppose to address the complaints of the people, not call them SOB's.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson.

Trump speaks his mind. He's not a politician. A large portion of the country agrees with that view. That portion of the population also happens to be the most rabid NFL fans! That doesn't bode well for the NFL. Just saying...

Trump lies & spews hate and his supporters love it., Only an ass would be proud of that.
You support Black Lives Matter. They support riots. Who's REALLY the "ass" in this conversation? :)

You seem very confused. We are talking about player protests not voting ID requirements.
You and RealDave claim voter suppression and I asked you to tell me why requiring a picture id represents minority voter suppression

which you have so far failed to explain

Why? Because no one actually believes in it or they would have instituted it already. There is nothing to stop a state from giving out a photo voter I.D. card when people register to vote.

This is nothing more than a way to divide people.
they need an ID to register,,,,

They do. And? It can be a birth certificate and utility bill in their name showing their residence. What is your point?
not in missouri,,,got to be a photo ID

It’s not an either-or. In the US it’s everyone’s right to have any opinion. Your post is as un-American as there is.
You don't have to agree with their goals, but if you disagree with their right to protest, then that disagreement shows that such people do not support American civil liberties. To right protest is an one way street only.
Showing that you disagree with a protest is just as much a protest as the protest itself! When those fans booed the players they were protesting. Despite what liberals now appear to believe...you don't get to silence the opposition because YOU have a point of view! Their voices are just as protected as yours are!

Disagreeing is one thing. Being the president and calling for them to be fired is another.

But the president did.

I would however call on those who think politics shouldn't be mixed with sports to ignore them. If I go to the local diner for breakfast and the waitress insists on giving me a lecture about something she feels strongly about...then I'm probably not going to frequent that establishment. Now if the owner of that diner ends up firing her because she's killing their business then that's really not on me...is it?

A president is suppose to address the complaints of the people, not call them SOB's.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson.

Trump speaks his mind. He's not a politician. A large portion of the country agrees with that view. That portion of the population also happens to be the most rabid NFL fans! That doesn't bode well for the NFL. Just saying...

Trump lies & spews hate and his supporters love it., Only an ass would be proud of that.
You support Black Lives Matter. They support riots. Who's REALLY the "ass" in this conversation? :)

A riot is the language of the unheard

MLK

I figured you’d wimp out

let me help

whites can do it easily

Any debt we're incurring has gone through Congress and been approved by the Democratic majority. So don't embarrass yourself with that narrative.

But the president did.

Thomas Jefferson.

MLK
Do you want me to rattle off a few dozen Martin Luther King quotes that are against violence? The man did NOT support violent protests!

You seem very confused. We are talking about player protests not voting ID requirements.
You and RealDave claim voter suppression and I asked you to tell me why requiring a picture id represents minority voter suppression

Why? Because no one actually believes in it or they would have instituted it already. There is nothing to stop a state from giving out a photo voter I.D. card when people register to vote.

They do. And? It can be a birth certificate and utility bill in their name showing their residence. What is your point?

Tell me how that works since you can register online in Missouri?

https://s1.sos.mo.gov/elections/voterregistration/

I figured you’d wimp out

let me help

whites can do it easily

Any debt we're incurring has gone through Congress and been approved by the Democratic majority. So don't embarrass yourself with that narrative.

And signed off on by Trump and the Republican controlled Senate.

But the president did.

Thomas Jefferson.

MLK
Do you want me to rattle off a few dozen Martin Luther King quotes that are against violence? The man did NOT support violent protests!

He didn't but like Thomas Jefferson he understand that when you have a government ignoring the pleas of the people riots is what you will get.

Their words were warnings to the government, not to the people.

it works that way because you need a photo ID when you go to vote,,,

point is at some point you need a photo ID to vote,,,

You can vote by mail in Missouri.

It can be a birth certificate and utility bill in their name showing their residence.
Thats not good enough

can anyone fly with just a utility bill to establish their identity?

no of course not and neither should they be allowed to vote

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

What do these meatheads want ? A protest to celebrate inequality ?
The left likes to perpetuate the idea that blacks are always victims of racism....during election periods.
Frankly, if all whites were so blatantly racist, we REALLY suck at it. We have black doctors, nurses, scientists, astronauts, software engineers, business owners, lawyers, geneticists, economists, firefighters, police officers, federal law enforcement, corrections officers, military officers, commercial pilots, fighter pilots, coaches, electricians, plumbers, welders, architects, professors, politicians and a president...twice elected. All of those that got into those fields, did so by ignoring the negative culture, inner-city blacks that accused them of "trying to be white," when what they were doing, was studying hard and single-mindedly working toward a career goal. They had a dream and they weren't going to let the nay-sayers around them, deter them from their dream.
There is NO glass ceiling for blacks. None. Instead of just repeating the lame so-called Democrat mantra of.....victim....victim....victim, sit down and speak civilly with actual black conservatives. You will find that they refuse to be part of the Democrat identity politics of the "hive-mind."

" Hurling Cheating Accusations Is A Propaganda Scheme "

* Get Out The Illiterate Vote *

Why can't your pathetic party win based on better candidates or better ideas? What do they have to cheat? Are you really that pathetic?
You are assuming way too much about the faculties of those being paraded as victims to believe that they are capable of choosing a better candidate with better ideas .

We are a democratically elected republic and not a direct democracy with good reason , because to assume the general population has sufficient faculties to effectively govern themselves is ridiculous , so think about that when some left wing imbecile expects to get rid of the electoral college .

The left is the cheater , as its anti-racist racist goal is to get elected by flooding the roles with those who buy into promises that its candidates are going to steal from evil whitey .

You can vote by mail in Missouri.
after youve shown a photo ID,,,

I figured you’d wimp out

let me help

whites can do it easily

And signed off on by Trump and the Republican controlled Senate.
So you're basically admitting that the deficits we're incurring are bipartisan?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back