Fantasy role playing games are evil!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
This game looks evil, Satanic, and Demonic!

No doubt this game is aimed at the angry lost youth in this video.

This type of game is called an RPG and even though Role Playing Games are popular they are less popular than shooter and sports games.

I would suspect the makers of evil RPGs have an evil plan to make an RPG aimed at the mainstream American audience as a gateway to their more sinister games. It would probably be a shooter combined with RPG gameplay and be in a science fiction or near future military type setting with wholesome all American military type characters as the protagonists. There would be no blood and the enemies would have to be robots instead of fantasy demons to get that T rating. I imagine such an RPG would be wildly successful among both RPG and mainstream gamers.

Now that would be an evil plan! It wouldn't surprise me if they already made such an game.

This game looks evil, Satanic, and Demonic!

No doubt this game is aimed at the angry lost youth in this video.

This type of game is called an RPG and even though Role Playing Games are popular they are less popular than shooter and sports games.

I would suspect the makers of evil RPGs have an evil plan to make an RPG aimed at the mainstream American audience as a gateway to their more sinister games. It would probably be a shooter combined with RPG gameplay and be in a science fiction or near future military type setting with wholesome all American military type characters as the protagonists. There would be no blood and the enemies would have to be robots instead of fantasy demons to get that T rating. I imagine such an RPG would be wildly successful among both RPG and mainstream gamers.

Now that would be an evil plan! It wouldn't surprise me if they already made such an game.

Is that you again Tipper?

Forum List

Back