FAR LEFT ACTIVISTS – HILLARY SUPPORTERS Caught Infiltrating Trump Rallies with NAZI STYLE ARMBANDS!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
After shutting down the Donald Trump UIC rally far left activists are switching tactics.

Today leftist activists infiltrated Donald Trump’s rally wearing Hitler armbands.

nazi-armbands-plants-370x493.jpg

These far left activists are Hillary supporters.

Will Hillary Clinton be forced to denounced this outrageous stunt?
Doubtful.

Here is the guy pictured above on left.

CdiFIByUMAAE9Rg.jpg

MORE.... BREAKING: FAR LEFT ACTIVISTS - HILLARY SUPPORTERS Caught Infiltrating Trump Rallies with NAZI ARMBANDS! - The Gateway Pundit

After shutting down the Donald Trump UIC rally far left activists are switching tactics.

Today leftist activists infiltrated Donald Trump’s rally wearing Hitler armbands.

Doubtful.

CdiFIByUMAAE9Rg.jpg

MORE.... BREAKING: FAR LEFT ACTIVISTS - HILLARY SUPPORTERS Caught Infiltrating Trump Rallies with NAZI ARMBANDS! - The Gateway Pundit
Good evening, my name is Adolf, I'll be your server tonight. Would you like to hear the specials?

• Banned

Doubtful.

CdiFIByUMAAE9Rg.jpg

Good evening, my name is Adolf, I'll be your server tonight. Would you like to hear the specials?

I believe you, and by your new avatar, it seems your transgendering!

And WHY would an anti-Hildebeast have a shirt saying SETTLE FOR HILLARY, Dumb c*unt!

So you're actually so stupid that you don't understand how "settle for Hillary" is an insult to Hillary? Wow.

And I think those two were general pranksters, and not really aligned with anyone.

Doubtful.

CdiFIByUMAAE9Rg.jpg

I believe you, and by your new avatar, it seems your transgendering!
Nah, that's far too acceptable now.

I thought I might become a recruiter of spokesmen for ISIS. Like rock band drummers they seem to always need a new one. Job security don't ya know...

And WHY would an anti-Hildebeast have a shirt saying SETTLE FOR HILLARY, Dumb c*unt!

So you're actually so stupid that you don't understand how "settle for Hillary" is an insult to Hillary? Wow.

And I think those two were general pranksters, and not really aligned with anyone.
Difficult to say if they were even aligned with humor...

Interesting. I trust The Hill and they are covering this. They are calling them political pranksters.

Those were anti-Hillary people, dumbass.

The "Settle for Hillary" shirts didn't give it away?

Why wouldn't you find out who Settle for Hillary is before calling someone a foul name and making a fool of yourself again?
Those were anti-Hillary people, dumbass.

The "Settle for Hillary" shirts didn't give it away?

Why wouldn't you find out who Settle for Hillary is before calling someone a foul name and making a fool of yourself again?
Apparently YOU think it has something to do with The Bern, and NOT "Let's SETTLE for Hillary, OVER everyone else!..... There are ALWAYS more than ONE WAY to read things, :ahole-1:

Doubtful.

CdiFIByUMAAE9Rg.jpg

I am so shocked! Leftists would never do anything as sleazy as that, would they?

Doubtful.

CdiFIByUMAAE9Rg.jpg

I am so shocked! Leftists would never do anything as sleazy as that, would they?
For college loan extensions, they'd smuggle Trump's fourth wife across the border...

What scum those Hillary ...Soros backed cockroaches

America knows what they are up to......and they lost......what vermin.... what scum

I've been wanting to attend a Hillary rally wearing a KKK hood, but I'd have to stay for the whole thing and I don't think I could stand listening to her screeching for that long.

America knows what they are up to......and they lost......what vermin.... what scum

I've been wanting to attend a Hillary rally wearing a KKK hood, but I'd have to stay for the whole thing and I don't think I could stand listening to her screeching for that long.

Karma has caught up with her throat....she can not run...she can not hide....it's bigger than her

I'd suggest you take an iPod, and I voted for her.

Karma has caught up with her throat....she can not run...she can not hide....it's bigger than her
Well, you always knew that Karma was a bitch...

Well, you always knew that Karma was a bitch...

Always ....yes ...

Yes :bow2:..... I do respect Karma

Forum List

Back