Far-left group paying activists monthly salary to stop Trump

Demand Protest says they are strategists mobilizing millennials for protests and training.

That is what they are. They aren't partisans; they are activism consultants. They don't pay the protesters; they employ people who organize and manage protests from behind the scenes. They get paid to help groups that want to protest carry out effective and successful protests.

Well, this thread went from zero to stupid in record time.

The OP accuses Soros of funding violent protests, but as yet no evidence, much less any proof, has come out.

And the right wing circlejerk jumped in with both feet.

How gradeschool.
Your cataracts must be a real problem. Either that or your ignorance.

HERE'S PROOF=> That Soros Money is FUNDING the Anti-Trump Leftist Protest-Riots

BREAKING: Soros Caught Red-Handed Funding Anti-Trump Protests, Paying Protesters $15/hr

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/5825f266c36188280b8b45a1/amp

The OP does not understand that money underwrites almost all major organized activism: left, center, right, alt right.

Thus the OP seems to be fear mongering only.

Demand Protest says they are strategists mobilizing millennials for protests and training.
The contact phone number is a San Francisco number.

4Chan users say Demand Protest is linked to Soros but there is no way of knowing from their website. It is hard to tell if they are associated with Soros but considering all of the violent protest movements are Soros funded, #BlackLivesMatter and #Occupy, it is a safe bet that Soros is also funding this radical leftist group.

BREAKING: Far Left Group Is Paying Activists a Monthly Salary to Stop TRUMP

Soros, interfering in our country's elections.

"It is hard to tell if they are associated with Soros..."

You should have stopped right there...

What is going on right now is the beginning of a liberal version of the Tea Party, and by all accounts, it's already far ahead of where the TP was at this point in 2009.

4Chan users say Demand Protest is linked to Soros but there is no way of knowing from their website. It is hard to tell if they are associated with Soros but considering all of the violent protest movements are Soros funded, #BlackLivesMatter and #Occupy, it is a safe bet that Soros is also funding this radical leftist group.

Why is Soros doing that? What's his purpose? :eusa_think:

Well, this thread went from zero to stupid in record time.

The OP accuses Soros of funding violent protests, but as yet no evidence, much less any proof, has come out.

And the right wing circlejerk jumped in with both feet.

How gradeschool.
Your cataracts must be a real problem. Either that or your ignorance.

HERE'S PROOF=> That Soros Money is FUNDING the Anti-Trump Leftist Protest-Riots

BREAKING: Soros Caught Red-Handed Funding Anti-Trump Protests, Paying Protesters $15/hr

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/5825f266c36188280b8b45a1/amp

It could well be that Soros' foundation funds the actual group that is protesting, that is, the folks who want to run around in the streets hollering and waving signs. Those groups are being taught how to organize their protest by Demand Protest. There may be some Demand Protest employees even present during the protest to keep things going to plan.

In all likelihood, however, the money/process flow is: Soros donates money --> actual protesting organization hires consultants --> Demand Protest handles organization, logistics planning and execution, messaging development, etc. based on what the protesting group says they want to do/accomplish. That is very different from Demand Protest giving a tinker's dam about the cause being protested for/against.

As opposed to a foreign power interfering with the elections, something that is totally alright with you of course. They call this hypocrisy.
Why do you democrats love Nazis?
Lol, Nazis are the fringe right today, all of which supported your candidate so you tell me? We have no holocaust deniers on my side, can you say the same?

/---- Libs twist and distort history to suit their agenda. Nazis are left wingers.
Really, the ideological enemy of the nazi's where the Bolshevic's (AKA communists) which is the far left. This is, like I said further proven by the simple fact that probably not a single neo nazi will have voted for Hillary. So calling Nazi's left wingers, is like saying, grabbing woman by the pussy, is showing those woman respect. Not that I expect you to know anything about history.

As opposed to a foreign power interfering with the elections, something that is totally alright with you of course. They call this hypocrisy.
Lol, Nazis are the fringe right today, all of which supported your candidate so you tell me? We have no holocaust deniers on my side, can you say the same?

/---- Libs twist and distort history to suit their agenda. Nazis are left wingers.
Really, the ideological enemy of the nazi's where the Bolshevic's (AKA communists) which is the far left. This is, like I said further proven by the simple fact that probably not a single neo nazi will have voted for Hillary. So calling Nazi's left wingers, is like saying, grabbing woman by the pussy, is showing those woman respect. Not that I expect you to know anything about history.
They were competing ideologies, not opposites.

The foundation of Communism was all people are equal, the foundation of Nazism is that the Arian race where chosen to rule the world. Both where extremes of a particular ideology but they are by every histories definition the extreme left and right. And again, a fact which is confirmed by the the way those extremes identify with either Hilary or Trump. Denying it is trying to redefine history, not to mention common sense.

The foundation of Communism was all people are equal, the foundation of Nazism is that the Arian race where chosen to rule the world. Both where extremes of a particular ideology but they are by every histories definition the extreme left and right. And again, a fact which is confirmed by the the way those extremes identify with either Hilary or Trump. Denying it is trying to redefine history, not to mention common sense.
Try a better on-line degree...:lol:

"By every histories definition"? What does that even mean?

They had differences but there wasn't much racial diversity in Russia. You are applying your bias to reach a desired conclusion. The were both statist ideologies, whether business was privately held or publicly.

And no half assed decent historian would blanket apply the term left and right universally. The right here isn't like the right in North Korea.

They had differences but there wasn't much racial diversity in Russia. You are applying your bias to reach a desired conclusion. The were both statist ideologies, whether business was privately held or publicly.

And no half assed decent historian would blanket apply the term left and right universally. The right here isn't like the right in North Korea.
Economically you are right. But while the Nazi's emfacised racial purity and nationalism. The Communists didn't have that and the racial purity and nationalism is something that the actual current, self proclaimed descendant of that ideology seem to believe Trump represents. You can try to spin that any way you please, but it is a well established fact that white supremacists groups voted exclusively for Trump. Not only that they were some of his most vocal supporters. Doesn't that fact speak for itself?

Economically you are right. But while the Nazi's emfacised racial purity and nationalism. The Communists didn't have that and the racial purity and nationalism is something that the actual current, self proclaimed descendant of that ideology seem to believe Trump represents. You can try to spin that any way you please, but it is a well established fact that white supremacists groups voted exclusively for Trump. Not only that they were some of his most vocal supporters. Doesn't that fact speak for itself?
You're doing the spinning, Not I. Your are a mouth breathing retard if you think either ideology has anything to do with Trump or USA today. That's how brainwashed children think.

The fact is nation and race are not synonymous terms. What's good for America is good for all. What's bad for America is bad for all. Especially stupid malcontents like you that have nothing to offer but hate and intolerance.

You're doing the spinning, Not I. Your are a mouth breathing retard if you think either ideology has anything to do with Trump or USA today. That's how brainwashed children think.

The fact is nation and race are not synonymous terms. What's good for America is good for all. What's bad for America is bad for all. Especially stupid malcontents like you that have nothing to offer but hate and intolerance.
Third post in this thread. I didn't bring the Nazi party into this OP you guys did. And then when I pointed out the fallacy of that equation you put your 2 cents in. Now your arguments are well thought out and I don't mind defending my position. But don't mistake me opposing Trump with being intolerant. I'm more than likely one of the few people who has conceded my position on a few occasions on this board. Something that most if not all people here are incapable of doing.

Third post in this thread. I didn't bring the Nazi party into this OP you guys did. And then when I pointed out the fallacy of that equation you put your 2 cents in. Now your arguments are well thought out and I don't mind defending my position. But don't mistake me opposing Trump with being intolerant. I'm more than likely one of the few people who has conceded my position on a few occasions on this board. Something that most if not all people here are incapable of doing.
You guys did? LOL, that proves you have a toggle switch for a brain. I responded to your allegation that communism and nazism were left and right wing. That's a dumb analysis. Context matters. Those were two competing state run ideologies that have zip to do with Trump or the US.

Russians paid protesters?

People aren't equal in communism. Nazis and commies value state above individual liberty.

You guys did? LOL, that proves you have a toggle switch for a brain. I responded to your allegation that communism and nazism were left and right wing. That's a dumb analysis. Context matters. Those were two competing state run ideologies that have zip to do with Trump or the US.
As I pointed out the self-proclaimed followers of that ideology seem to disagree with that assessment. And I can say both his oration style and the way he acts are more reminiscent of Hitler then any previous president In the last century. I readily agree I'm biased and could be completely wrong, but that's how I see it.

Forum List

Back