Far leftist Sarah Silverman called a racist

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I don't agree with her on much politically but in this case she is correct we see this on the right as well you disagree with the party on anything and you get savaged by the far right. Maybe she and some of the others who went along with insanity of the far left during the Trump years are starting to figure out you can never be woke enough for that crowd.

I don't agree with her on much politically but in this case she is correct we see this on the right as well you disagree with the party on anything and you get savaged by the far right. Maybe she and some of the others who went along with insanity of the far left during the Trump years are starting to figure out you can never be woke enough for that crowd.

She doesn't realize that as a cis Jewish white woman she is in the middle of the pity pole, not towards the top anymore.

And I disagree on equating right wing infighting vs left wing infighting, left wingers are far more virulent about it, and have the power to really silence people if the person backs down.

She doesn't realize that as a cis Jewish white woman she is in the middle of the pity pole, not towards the top anymore.

And I disagree on equating right wing infighting vs left wing infighting, left wingers are far more virulent about it, and have the power to really silence people if the person backs down.
I'm not comparing the degree to which both sides go with their infighting just that both sides have it.

Joy Reid is a giant racist peon
Reid is no racist. You right wing whites need to quit calling people racists who are actually calling out the racists in the white community.

That is if you aren't a racist.

Bullshit.

Funny as she does the same Bolshevik tactic against conservatives
Now it has exploded in her big horse face lol

Cancel culture will devour its own

She is a pedophile and an otherwise despicable human being.

Forum List

Back