Farmington, NM police: 3 people killed, 2 officers injured in shooting; suspect dead

The quotes are about the economic beliefs of the actual nazis....which means they are the policies of the "neo-nazis."

The reason you assholes only focus on their racism is it hides their beliefs about government, and the constitution....showing how close they are to the democrat party....
And still not a word about Unite the Right and how leftists are responsible for that. Try again, coward. This time answer the fucking question.

Is he or is he not hispanic?
Yes.

If he is hispanic, he cannot be a white supremacist.
No. Again, ideology is not exclusively tied to race.

Again:

Did he or did he not post that he was on the right?

Did he or did he not post that we need to make America white again?

Did he or did he not seem to adore Nazis and Hitler?

Answer the questions this time, pussy.

BECAUSE OF WHAT HE POSTED YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

I have no idea why he killed who he killed.

You claim that he can’t be a white supremacist because he killed a white guy. Yet you also argue that he hates non-Hispanics despite the fact that he killed 3 Hispanics.

Explain that one you fucking idiot.

You have no idea why he killed who he killed?

But you have stated he is a "white" supremacist...........that kinda tells you who he would kill.......you dumb ass....

Why did he kill the white guy?

No...I claimed that in the middle of a mass public shooting, he murdered 3 hispanics because he likely didn't know they were hispanic........you idiot......in the excitement and confusion, he saw white instead of hispanic and murdered them......he had no problem identifying the asians....and the white guy.....

You dumb ass....

And still not a word about Unite the Right and how leftists are responsible for that. Try again, coward. This time answer the fucking question.

Nope....I explained the actual beliefs of leftists.......like the tiki torchers...and how their beliefs align with the democrat party......you are desperate to hide that, so you focus on their racism.....

The democrat party also shares their racism.....they just accept racists of all skin colors, like obama....

Did obama and the congressional black caucus host louis farakhan?

Did obama attend an openly racist and anti-semitic church for 20 years, run by racist and anti-semite jeremiah wright?

Did obama host al sharpton, famous racist and anti-semite, to the White House over and over again?

Racism runs deep in the democrat party, the leftists in the tike torch parade simply hate people who are not white, while the democrats accept any racist who also wants huge government.

No...I claimed that in the middle of a mass public shooting, he murdered 3 hispanics because he likely didn't know they were hispanic........you idiot......in the excitement and confusion, he saw white instead of hispanic and murdered them......
Oh really? How do you know he didn’t kill the white guy on accident? You know, in his excitement and confusion, he accidentally killed the wrong one.

If you had any common sense, you would have figured out how retarded your argument is. But you’re an idiot and you won’t figure that out.

Yes.

Again:

Answer the questions this time, pussy.

Yes....and I showed you that the tiki torchers have more in common with the democrat party....you and the democrat party media need to focus on their racism to hide their closer ties to the democrat party beliefs.

Is AOC an anti-semite? Like the tiki torchers?

Is Ilhan Omar an anti-semite? Like the tiki torchers?

You really want to explore this issue and the democrats?

Nope....I explained the actual beliefs of leftists.......like the tiki torchers...and how their beliefs align with the democrat party......you are desperate to hide that, so you focus on their racism.....

The democrat party also shares their racism.....they just accept racists of all skin colors, like obama....

Did obama and the congressional black caucus host louis farakhan?

Did obama attend an openly racist and anti-semitic church for 20 years, run by racist and anti-semite jeremiah wright?

Did obama host al sharpton, famous racist and anti-semite, to the White House over and over again?

Racism runs deep in the democrat party, the leftists in the tike torch parade simply hate people who are not white, while the democrats accept any racist who also wants huge government.
Yea, I didn’t think you‘s be able to back up your claim that Unite the Right was from leftists. Your wall of blue text didn’t help you with that bullshit.

Yes....and I showed you that the tiki torchers have more in common with the democrat party....you and the democrat party media need to focus on their racism to hide their closer ties to the democrat party beliefs.

Is AOC an anti-semite? Like the tiki torchers?

Is Ilhan Omar an anti-semite? Like the tiki torchers?

You really want to explore this issue and the democrats?

Answer the questions this time, pussy. Stop trying to deflect away from them.

Oh really? How do you know he didn’t kill the white guy on accident? You know, in his excitement and confusion, he accidentally killed the wrong one.

If you had any common sense, you would have figured out how retarded your argument is. But you’re an idiot and you won’t figure that out.

He killed the asians and a white guy.....and yet you claim he can't be a hispanic supremacist....as opposed to being hispanic...and you calling him a white supremacist....

You have to giggle everytime you post the "hispanic white supremacist," crap........you can't be that stupid, so you are just being a dishonest asshole.

Yea, I didn’t think you‘s be able to back up your claim that Unite the Right was from leftists. Your wall of blue text didn’t help you with that bullshit.

No one looks deeper than their racism......which they use as a cover to hide the rest of what they believe...because it is the exact same thing the democrat party believes........

If they are neo-nazis, they believe in the rest of the nazi crap....which is what the democrats believe today...government control over business..........big government controlling every aspect of life.......and eco-fascism...another thing the nazis believed in...like the democrats.

Answer the questions this time, pussy. Stop trying to deflect away from them.

Is he hispanic?

Yes.

Can a hispanic be a "white supremacist?"

No.

That you believe they can shows you are dumb, and exactly what the democrat party is looking for.

He killed the asians and a white guy.....and yet you claim he can't be a hispanic supremacist....as opposed to being hispanic...and you calling him a white supremacist....

You have to giggle everytime you post the "hispanic white supremacist," crap........you can't be that stupid, so you are just being a dishonest asshole.
So he kills 3 Hispanic people and you claim it was an accident.

He kills one white guy and you don’t see how that could have been an accident.

Thanks for proving that you’re an idiot.

No one looks deeper than their racism......which they use as a cover to hide the rest of what they believe...because it is the exact same thing the democrat party believes........

If they are neo-nazis, they believe in the rest of the nazi crap....which is what the democrats believe today...government control over business..........big government controlling every aspect of life.......and eco-fascism...another thing the nazis believed in...like the democrats.
Right. So still nothing to show that Unite the Right was from leftists.

Keep digging. You’re still not going anywhere with that load of bullshit.

Is he hispanic?

Yes.

Can a hispanic be a "white supremacist?"

No.

That you believe they can shows you are dumb, and exactly what the democrat party is looking for.
Still no answers from you. Weird. It almost seems like you’re a giant pussy. I’m going to keep asking you this until you decide to grow the balls to answer.

This is the part where you run away from answering AGAIN. You big pussy, you. Go on, run away from the big scary questions. Show us all what a big pussy you are.

Still no answers from you. Weird. It almost seems like you’re a giant pussy. I’m going to keep asking you this until you decide to grow the balls to answer.

This is the part where you run away from answering AGAIN. You big pussy, you. Go on, run away from the big scary questions. Show us all what a big pussy you are.

AOC is an anti-Semite……is she a tiki torcher?

Ilhan Omar is an anti-Semite, is she a tiki torcher?

Rashida Tlaib is an anti-Semite’s, is she a tiki torcher?

How many Asian white supremacists are there?

How many black white supremacists are there?

AOC is an anti-Semite……is she a tiki torcher?

Ilhan Omar is an anti-Semite, is she a tiki torcher?

Rashida Tlaib is an anti-Semite’s, is she a tiki torcher?

How many Asian white supremacists are there?

How many black white supremacists are there?
And look at that. Still no answers out of you. Just as I predicted.

You suck at this. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

2aguy loves to post Mother Jones. So here’s a mother Jones article for him.

“Early reporting on the 33-year-old gunman at the shopping mall, Mauricio Garcia, who was shot dead by a responding police officer, indicates he was fixated on Nazism and other far-right extremist views. Violent far-right ideology as a motivating factor in mass shootings has also been a rising trend in recent years.”

There you go. Your own source says that it was far-right ideology. He’s one of yours.

2aguy loves to post Mother Jones. So here’s a mother Jones article for him.

“Early reporting on the 33-year-old gunman at the shopping mall, Mauricio Garcia, who was shot dead by a responding police officer, indicates he was fixated on Nazism and other far-right extremist views. Violent far-right ideology as a motivating factor in mass shootings has also been a rising trend in recent years.”

There you go. Your own source says that it was far-right ideology. He’s one of yours.

Not my source...they are my source for the list of mass public shootings...

He was a hispanic and a supremacist...he was not a white supremacist.

Not my source...they are my source for the list of mass public shootings...
Right. And the source you use says he’s right-wing. He says he’s right-wing. The only one denying this is you because you’re an idiot.

He’s one of yours. Own it.

Right. And the source you use says he’s right-wing. He says he’s right-wing. The only one denying this is you because you’re an idiot.

He’s one of yours. Own it.

He was mentally ill to the point he went on a mass murder spree..........his understanding of political nuance was not high......

Forum List

Back