🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Farrakhan: I Don’t Get Debate Over Confederate Flag, ‘We Need to Put the American Flag Down’

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Anyone think the left/democrats will DEMAND an apology from him? These people on the left/progressive/Democrats is on an out TERROR against us in this country. people need to wake.

snip;
Louis Farrakhan stated “We need to put the American flag down. Because we’ve caught as much hell under that as the Confederate flag” in remarks before the Metropolitan AME Church in Washington, DC on Wednesday first reported by DC’s WMAL.

Farrakhan said, “White folks march with you because they don’t want you upsetting the city, they don’t give a damn about them nine.”

all of it here:
Farrakhan I Don t Get Debate Over Confederate Flag We Need to Put the American Flag Down - Breitbart

Farrakhan is wrong, dead wrong. I will probably never agree with the man about anything.
I don't need to demand an apology from him. I just ignore him, much as I often ignore you, whackjob word-salad girl.

He is just one person and does not speak for all Democrats.

And who are you?

BTW, have you ever in your life considered using a real news source instead of breitflab?

Don't expect anything but excuses, justifications, and diversions from the left on this one.

This is no surprise coming from this cretin. He's an anti-American douche, always has been, and why he lives in a place he loathes is beyond me.

Oh wait.................................it must have something about money.

Forum List

Back