Farrakhan talks of 'Satanic Jews' at Catholic church address

That still does not explain his comments or many of the comments made by Talmudic Jewish Rabbis

Since you've never read Talmud (you don't read Hebrew or Aramaic) you've only seen fake quotes posted on the hate sites you frequent, you have no idea what Talmud says.
Oh the "you don't read the language" argument. I have not quoted the Talmud in this post. I quoted Rabbi Schneerson. Who provided comments in English.

Because Christianity is not the topic here. Jews are.
A f***ing antisemite is the topic here.
Root cause analysis. There is no independent origination. Do his words come from blind hate or are there actions which he derives his view from?

blind hatred learned in infancy. I grew up in a very white
bread Christian town. My parents were ENTIRELY secular.
I have no "jewish school" training----in fact I attended
SUNDAY SCHOOL (protestant) a whole lot more than I stepped
into a synagogue. Hatred of jews is the CULTURE of the Christian
world even from the earliest baby stories and songs about "baby
jesus" ----that poor kid consigned to the stable
Many countries have deep histories with Jews. Their histories of usury, their deep connections with the slave trade. Jewish hands are far from clean. Though many Christians hold animosity toward them, as I stated, there is no independent origination.

nope------I grew up in a very Christian town. My parents never
spoke about hating anyone------I did attend sunday school lots.
and learned what you learned what Christian children are taught
about jews THERE------and in the homes of my Christian friends---
and school mates. I am a bit surprised that you never heard anything about jews in church-------when did you come to know that
Jesus was a jew ? (if ever..)

Of course we heard about Jews in church, but we weren't taught to hate them. What I've noticed in my limited interactions with you people is that you're extremely sensitive to the mere mention of the word "Jew" and immediately start thinking you're being persecuted.

What is it about the biblical Jews that offends you the most?

try again-----"biblical jews" ??? you mean the ones who hated
baby jesus so much that they threw his pregnant mama into
the stable? the ones who FORCED poor innocent SAINT
PONTIUS PILATE into crucifying him? The word "JEW" was
among the last words my great uncles and aunts heard before they
were gassed. Context is ALL

The main players in the Jesus story were either Romans or Jews. Some of them were good, some of them were bad and some of them were just bystanders. They were portrayed as flawed human beings, not monsters. You seem to take issue with the fact that the Jews in the bible were not portrayed as perfect angels capable of doing no wrong. That seems quite paranoid and rather supremacist of you...

it is clear to me that you never read the book. -----also that you
know nothing of the times. You are not alone. MOST people
never read it or anything that elucidates the era-------but if you are
anything like MOST Christians you have been told LOTS about it.
Your statement ".... you seem to take issue with the fact that the
jews in the bible are not portrayed as perfect angels....."------comes
from the depth of your imagination. Just how do you know HOW
the jews are portrayed since you never read the books. Try to be
candid--------and a tiny bit specific. I will try to help------is it your
impression that the person PONTIUS PILATE was reluctant
to crucify Jesus?

My impression is that Pilate didn't really give a damn and only wanted to keep the peace. My impression is that Jesus was seen as a trouble maker and a heretic by the religious leaders. My impression is that a story set in ancient Israel is naturally going to feature a lot of Jewish people and just because some of them are bad is not a condemnation of ALL jewish people, forever.

your impression is "moderate christian' and based on nothing
historical. Can you name a "religious leader" who considered Jesus to be heretical? or even a group that considered him
"heretical"? People did have names and reps back then----
and LOTS were literate. ----it was not "ancient Israel"-----that's
Samson and King David and stuff like that-----it was the cusp of the
MODERN ERA and the time of the Roman Empire. The real
question is----WHO WANTED JESUS DEAD? and why?

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan spoke at a Catholic church in Chicago Thursday night ...

During his roughly hour-and-a-half address at St. Sabina, Farrakhan denied having ever used hateful or bigoted rhetoric, despite a long history of racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and black supremacist comments.
Farrakhan sounds like Trump!
Tell them what they want to hear, even if it means deny, deny, deny and LIE, LIE, LIE.

Both are political a-holes.
Yes, the black Muslim wants to kill whitey, while Trump has made all Americans lives better....ABNORMALS FUCKED UP LOGIC!

That still does not explain his comments or many of the comments made by Talmudic Jewish Rabbis

Since you've never read Talmud (you don't read Hebrew or Aramaic) you've only seen fake quotes posted on the hate sites you frequent, you have no idea what Talmud says.
Oh the "you don't read the language" argument. I have not quoted the Talmud in this post. I quoted Rabbi Schneerson. Who provided comments in English.

he did? I did not know that he published anything in English

Root cause analysis. There is no independent origination. Do his words come from blind hate or are there actions which he derives his view from?

Many countries have deep histories with Jews. Their histories of usury, their deep connections with the slave trade. Jewish hands are far from clean. Though many Christians hold animosity toward them, as I stated, there is no independent origination.

try to be a little specific. Your statement is full of very vague,
and therefore MEANINGLESS allusions. "history of usury"
"connections with slave trade" "not clean hands" ????
wat-da-hell do you imagine you are saying?

Hate for Jews is NOT part of the Christian culture.

But maybe it should be.

Please tell us why it “ should be” I know; your “ father “ taught you

But maybe it should be.

Because apparently, Jews consider all Christians and every ethnic or religious group who has harmed a Jew at any point throughout all of human history as an enemy to be defeated.

But maybe it should be.

Because apparently, Jews consider all Christians and every ethnic or religious group who has harmed a Jew at any point throughout all of human history as an enemy to be defeated.

Link please where Jews consider all Christians or Muslims an “ enemy to be defeated “ Actually, don’t need a link. Your very statement gives me reason to believe that Jews who do feel that way are correct
You say HATE for Jews is not part of the Christian Culture? They have been preaching it for over 2000 years
Can’t download it right now but before you deny link on to “ Anti Semitism of the Church Fathers” Just one example

Last edited:
You're very dumb, blaming Poles for Russian Pogroms, and Nazi Germany's Holocaust.

My impression of Jews is they're dumb, but extremely desperate, and extremely ambitious.

No wonder why so many people despise Jews.

my ancestors from Poland were never in Russia and-----adolf was not even a glimmer in his father's eye----BACK THEN WHEN THEY
FLED

There was no Poland in the 1800's, you stupid bestial savage.

ok------good-----the POLISH LANGUAGE WAS INVENTED
in 1925. No wonder none of my relatives spoke it

The Polish language goes back over 1,000 years.
Jews simply refused to assimilate, because they are trash, come on now we all know this except Evangelical idiots.

right-----the POLISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE AND CATHOLICISM go back over 1000 years and jews were
excluded from that society during their unfortunate sojourn
in Poland BASED ON THE TEACHING OF THE CATHOLIC
CHURCH. Assimilate into "polish society'-----meant getting
BAPTIZED

Hmm, and yet Polish Islamic Tatars diminished in numbers since the Renaissance.
Because they had the decency to mostly assimilate, unlike Jews.

But maybe it should be.

Link please where Jews consider all Christians or Muslims an “ enemy to be defeated “ Actually, don’t need a link. Your very statement gives me reason to believe that Jews who do feel that way are correct
You say HATE for Jews is not part of the Christian Culture? They have been preaching it for over 2000 years

You just now declared yourself an enemy of the very foundations of western civilization, and you ask me where I got the idea?

The big question holds as why would Poles appreciate Jews in the 1920s /30s?

They were involved in usury, they made up a huge amount of Commies, or similar Jewish Bundists / Max Bodenheimer calling for a Jewish homeland on Polish soil, they ran a pimp prostitute slave trade of Zwi Migdal.
All Jewish organizations were against Poland's rebirth.
Jews fought with Germans against Poles in the Greater Poland Uprising following WW1.
They despised Jesus & spoke mostly Yiddish first, a German dialect.

my ancestors from Poland were never in Russia and-----adolf was not even a glimmer in his father's eye----BACK THEN WHEN THEY
FLED

Jews simply refused to assimilate, because they are trash, come on now we all know this except Evangelical idiots.

right-----the POLISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE AND CATHOLICISM go back over 1000 years and jews were
BAPTIZED

Pollack speaks again, Somehow, he doesn’t object to Muslims, Indians, etc. coming over here, not converting to Christianity, changing the way they dress,, speaking their ethnic language, etc.

BAPTIZED

Pollack speaks again, Somehow, he doesn’t object to Muslims, Indians, etc. coming over here, not converting to Christianity, changing the way they dress,, speaking their ethnic language, etc.

I've been very critical of Islamic refugees.
As for Indians they're mostly fine Conservatives.

Did you ever take the time to learn why Jews refuse to be assimilated by idiots who believe that a three in one god diddled a virgin so that he could become a man who was crucified by romans and eaten by polacks because he loved the world so much?

C'mon now.

Try to think.

You can do it!

Last edited:

Did you ever take the time to learn why Jews refuse to be assimilated by idiots who believe that a three in one god diddled a virgin so that he could become a man who was crucified by romans and eaten by polacks because he loved the word so much?

C'mon now.

Try to think.

You can do it!

Spending 2,000 years mocking & rejecting the love of Jesus is somehow amazing, Eh?

Did you ever take the time to learn why Jews refuse to be assimilated by idiots who believe that a three in one god diddled a virgin so that he could become a man who was crucified by romans and eaten by polacks because he loved the word so much?

C'mon now.

Try to think.

You can do it!

Spending 2,000 mocking & rejecting the love of Jesus is somehow amazing, Eh?

No, they are not mocking the love of Jesus.

They are trying to tell you in the nicest way possible that you are a fucking idiot.

Did you ever take the time to learn why Jews refuse to be assimilated by idiots who believe that a three in one god diddled a virgin so that he could become a man who was crucified by romans and eaten by polacks because he loved the world so much?

C'mon now.

Try to think.

You can do it!

Seems to me you could have saved yourselves a lot of trouble if you had only assimilated. But I guess your smug, reprehensible elitism was more important than anything else.

I read now every comment here. ... Why? ...

Maybe it's not to late to learn how to love and forget how to hate
Ozzy Osbourne

C'mon now.

Try to think.

You can do it!

Spending 2,000 mocking & rejecting the love of Jesus is somehow amazing, Eh?

No, they are not mocking the love of Jesus. They are trying to tell you in the kindest possible way that you are a fucking idiot.

The Talmud says that Jesus is boiling in excrement in the Jewish version of Hell called Gehanna.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back