🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Farrakhan talks of 'Satanic Jews' at Catholic church address

Y
"They"? Arent you one of them? Anyway, I figured I wouldn't get a straight answer so I browsed some of your post history to see what kind of person I'm dealing with and have come to the conclusion that you appear to be a complete psychopath.

lol...

A Jew hating Jew worshipping Jesus eater thinks I'm a complete psychopath...

Thats so cute!

More like Jesus founded Christianity as a proto- Christian while Judas founded modern Judaism.

No. Jesus was a dedicated Jew you fucking idiot.

He put the kaibosh on the Gentile nations of the Roman world.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgements, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

:wine:

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all people shall know that I, the Lord, am your savior and your redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."

The Pollack Moron is too full of hate. Just check the history of the Pollacks before, during and after WW 11

Jews killed more Poles & Palestinians than vice versa.

You’re correct; It was Jews who rounded up Pollacks, shut barn doors, poured gasoline on them and light matches

Y
lol...

A Jew hating Jew worshipping Jesus eater thinks I'm a complete psychopath...

Thats so cute!

More like Jesus founded Christianity as a proto- Christian while Judas founded modern Judaism.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgements, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all people shall know that I, the Lord, am your savior and your redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."

The Pollack Moron is too full of hate. Just check the history of the Pollacks before, during and after WW 11

You’re correct; It was Jews who rounded up Pollacks, shut barn doors, poured gasoline on them and light matches

Google Salomon Morel & Jakub Berman.

Y

Salomon Morel who lost his entire family in the Holocaust?
Jakub Bergman who was in the Communist Party?
Try harder, Pollack

Y

Try harder, Pollack

Salomon Morel was saved by a Catholic Pole.
Talk about a scumbag.

Jews simply refused to assimilate, because they are trash, come on now we all know this except Evangelical idiots.

Did you ever take the time to learn why Jews refuse to be assimilated by idiots who believe that a three in one god diddled a virgin so that he could become a man who was crucified by romans and eaten by polacks because he loved the world so much?

C'mon now.

Try to think.

You can do it!

Seems to me you could have saved yourselves a lot of trouble if you had only assimilated. But I guess your smug, reprehensible elitism was more important than anything else.

Jews have assimilated us the Goyim through circumcision, Kosher foods, AIPAC, the ADL,Hollywood, media, Facebook & the Democrats they finance.

Y

I know, but I also understand that he was trained since birth to treat every rational thought or objection to the idolatrous garbage he was force fed since birth with threats of real and imaginary violence as a demonic attack, consequently his mind was left in the abject confusion of an irrational hell and of course the Jews are to blame because they won't eat Jesus and he doesn't have the awareness or intelligence to blame the christian bastards responsible for fucking up his mind.

That’s possible. However he states he’s in his 30’s so he should know better.
Y

I know, but I also understand that he was trained since birth to treat every rational thought or objection to the idolatrous garbage he was force fed since birth with threats of real and imaginary violence as a demonic attack, consequently his mind was left in the abject confusion of an irrational hell, a deliberately inculcated state of cognitive dissonance, and of course the Jews are to blame because they won't eat Jesus and he doesn't have the awareness or intelligence to blame the church responsible for fucking up his mind and his entire experience of life.

I know, but the Pollack states he’s in his 30’s; he should no better. In other posts he states that Jews don’t assimilate because they don’t convert to Christianity but when asked about others ( Muslims? Indians, etc) about speaking their Native Language,, keeping their customs, not converting to Christianity there is no response
His relatives participated in the Holocaust

Everybody in a Christian nation should accept Christ.

Just proved you are a Pollack. :ahole-1: That means that Hindus, Muslims and other Religions shouldn’t be allowed to live in This Country, Europe, South of the Border , and other places. You are HONESTLY so stupid you don’t realize that was Hitler’s mentality

Y

I know, but I also understand that he was trained since birth to treat every rational thought or objection to the idolatrous garbage he was force fed since birth with threats of real and imaginary violence as a demonic attack, consequently his mind was left in the abject confusion of an irrational hell and of course the Jews are to blame because they won't eat Jesus and he doesn't have the awareness or intelligence to blame the christian bastards responsible for fucking up his mind.

Y

I know, but I also understand that he was trained since birth to treat every rational thought or objection to the idolatrous garbage he was force fed since birth with threats of real and imaginary violence as a demonic attack, consequently his mind was left in the abject confusion of an irrational hell, a deliberately inculcated state of cognitive dissonance, and of course the Jews are to blame because they won't eat Jesus and he doesn't have the awareness or intelligence to blame the church responsible for fucking up his mind and his entire experience of life.

I know, but the Pollack states he’s in his 30’s; he should no better. In other posts he states that Jews don’t assimilate because they don’t convert to Christianity but when asked about others ( Muslims? Indians, etc) about speaking their Native Language,, keeping their customs, not converting to Christianity there is no response

Just proved you are a Pollack. :ahole-1: That means that Hindus, Muslims and other Religions shouldn’t be allowed to live in This Country, Europe, South of the Border , and other places. You are HONESTLY so stupid you don’t realize that was Hitler’s mentality

White Christian lands for White Christians.

Y

Y

Typical Hi
Y

Y

Typical Hitler remark. Your prodigy . You are honestly too stupid to realize it

Last edited:
Jews simply refused to assimilate, because they are trash, come on now we all know this except Evangelical idiots.

Did you ever take the time to learn why Jews refuse to be assimilated by idiots who believe that a three in one god diddled a virgin so that he could become a man who was crucified by romans and eaten by polacks because he loved the word so much?

C'mon now.

Try to think.

You can do it!

Spending 2,000 mocking & rejecting the love of Jesus is somehow amazing, Eh?

No, they are not mocking the love of Jesus. They are trying to tell you in the kindest possible way that you are a fucking idiot.

The Talmud says that Jesus is boiling in excrement in the Jewish version of Hell called Gehanna.
There is no Jesus in the Hebrew Language, there is no Jesus in the Talmud, there is only a few historical figures used for the Jesus myth that Christians reject as being Jesus because it proves Jesus is not a singular historical figure and would show they were wrong about a lot of things and claims. This is why Anti-Semites always use the word Talmud in their demonization of Jews even though many never read Talmud. Many of these claims about the Talmud are fake news Neonazis web site missinformation propaganda, which is why you never see a source information chapter, verse.
PUT YOUR REPUTATION ON THE LINE AND POST THE SOURCE THIS TIME, OR ADMIT YOU ARE A NEONAZIS PARROT.

Typical Hi

Typical Hitler remark. Your prodigy

As if you don't support Jewish Israel without Palestinians.

Y

Y

^^^^^^^^^^^ the basis of all genocides in human history
Christian genocides, greek genocides, roman genocides
polish genocides, muslim genocides etc etc etc----even
communist genocides

Y

Try harder, Pollack

Talk about a scumbag.

so? there were some polacks even saved by Germans---
what is your point?

Did you ever take the time to learn why Jews refuse to be assimilated by idiots who believe that a three in one god diddled a virgin so that he could become a man who was crucified by romans and eaten by polacks because he loved the world so much?

C'mon now.

Try to think.

You can do it!

Seems to me you could have saved yourselves a lot of trouble if you had only assimilated. But I guess your smug, reprehensible elitism was more important than anything else.

Jews have assimilated us the Goyim through circumcision, Kosher foods, AIPAC, the ADL,Hollywood, media, Facebook & the Democrats they finance.
Jews financed the American Revolution, you
have Patriots like Ben Shapiro, Savage, Levin and me and many other Jewish patriots fighting the Dem coup, remember I was the one who outted what they were doing and why, first before anyone noticed the smokescreen.

Y

Try harder, Pollack

Talk about a scumbag.

Mistook him for a Scumbag Catholic Pollack

Typical Hi

YAWN... As if the Palestinians don’t support a Palestinian State with One single Israeli in it. There are Arabs in Israel

Y

Y

Like this?

trailer-park-4302.jpg

Welcome to the Aryan homeland ... 2019.

Did you ever take the time to learn why Jews refuse to be assimilated by idiots who believe that a three in one god diddled a virgin so that he could become a man who was crucified by romans and eaten by polacks because he loved the word so much?

C'mon now.

Try to think.

You can do it!

No, they are not mocking the love of Jesus. They are trying to tell you in the kindest possible way that you are a fucking idiot.

The Talmud says that Jesus is boiling in excrement in the Jewish version of Hell called Gehanna.
There is no Jesus in the Hebrew Language, there is no Jesus in the Talmud, there is only a few historical figures used for the Jesus myth that Christians reject as being Jesus because it proves Jesus is not a singular historical figure and would show they were wrong about a lot of things and claims. This is why Anti-Semites always use the word Talmud in their demonization of Jews even though many never read Talmud. Many of these claims about the Talmud are fake news Neonazis web site missinformation propaganda, which is why you never see a source information chapter, verse.
PUT YOUR REPUTATION ON THE LINE AND POST THE SOURCE THIS TIME, OR ADMIT YOU ARE A NEONAZIS PARROT.

Jesus In The Talmud

Typical Hi

YAWN... As if the Palestinians don’t support a Palestinian State with One single Israeli in it. There are Arabs in Israel
So, you admit to wanting to ethnic cleanse Palestinians?

C'mon now.

Try to think.

You can do it!

Jesus In The Talmud
Did you even read the conclusions?

"we can see that there is no compelling reason to read other similar passages as referring to Jesus."

Forum List

Back