Farrakhan talks of 'Satanic Jews' at Catholic church address

Jews are the trash of Humanity, just a bunch of vile vagabonds shysters of shylock.

Name 10 terrible Polaks, and I can name 100 terrible Jews.

And so this 10 godless "Polaks" took care to let murder 100 terrible German speaking Jews in German concentration camps?

What about Jewish Nazi collaborators?

Why were the Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators described as worse than the Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, by the famed Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto?

He will eventually find out that these Satanic Jews are not are not Jews at all. But wolves in sheep's clothing, posing as lambs. It says that all roads leads to Rome. And the word Illuminati and Klu Klux are Greek words. But only the sophisticated Elites knew about the Greek language. The Elites has been pulling the strings for ages. they has been causing wars and division among the nations.

Most Jews simply represent the Synagogue of Satan.

All Pollacks represent stupidity, ignorance, and inferiority

Nothing's more stupid than 2 in 3 Israelis thinking Poland is complicit in the Holocaust.

One in two Israelis has negative view of Poland, new survey shows

Jews are dumb, are they unaware that Poland was the first to fight the Nazis?

Jews are some of the most dumb bestial savages I've ever met.

Even African Americans almost all know that Germans did the Holocaust.
But, Jews are even more dumb than that, truly the bottom of the barrel.

Jews should have a negative view of Pollacks, They are the scum of the earth

Jews are the trash of Humanity, just a bunch of vile vagabonds shysters of shylock.

Don’t like it because I produce links of Polish SCUM with their Viral Hate, ignorance? Stupidity, and ignorance? I personally don’t don’t the Pollack SCUM that pushed Jews into barns to set them ablaze, helped kill as many as possible , or the ones with their VIle Anti Semitic Hatred prior to WW11 just like I personally don’t know Hitler’s SCUM either. Just accept you are the bottom of the barrel and the SCUM of this planet

And so this 10 godless "Polaks" took care to let murder 100 terrible German speaking Jews in German concentration camps?

Why were the Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators described as worse than the Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, by the famed Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto?

That’s a good Pollack boy; Blame it on the Jews instead of your own vile brethren

What about a brain transplantation?

Your problem is, that I am for you a German Jewish Catholic and you are for me a Polish Nazi. By the way: About 1/3 of the members of the godless SS were not Germans.

Last edited:
Most Jews simply represent the Synagogue of Satan.

Nothing's more stupid than 2 in 3 Israelis thinking Poland is complicit in the Holocaust.

Don’t like it because I produce links of Polish SCUM with their Viral Hate, ignorance? Stupidity, and ignorance? I personally don’t don’t the Pollack SCUM that pushed Jews into barns to set them ablaze, helped kill as many as possible , or the ones with their VIle Anti Semitic Hatred prior to WW11 just like I personally don’t know Hitler’s SCUM either. Just accept you are the bottom of the barrel and the SCUM of this planet

What about ignorant, vile Jewish scum who built the Concentration Camps, and Gas Chambers?

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Filip Müller (3 January 1922 – 9 November 2013) was a Jewish Slovak Holocaust survivor and Sonderkommando at Auschwitz.

Müller was assigned to the Sonderkommando that worked on the construction of crematoriaand the installation of the gas chambers.

March 1, 1942 Auschwitz Birkenau opened

. Auschwitz I, the original camp, became the administrative center for the whole complex.

Local residents were evicted, including 1,200 people who lived in shacks around the barracks. Around 300 Jewish residents of Oświęcim were brought in to lay foundations.

Your problerm is, that I am for you a German Jewish Catholic and you are for me a Polish Nazi. By the way: About 1/3 of the members of the godless SS were not Germans.

What percentage of the SS were Polish?

Oh wait, Wikipedia lists none.

Waffen-SS foreign volunteers and conscripts - Wikipedia

Arutz Sheva ^

Embedded video

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan spoke at a Catholic church in Chicago Thursday night, decrying social media outlets for banning his account, while denying accusations of anti-Semitism and racism.

Farrakhan was invited to speak at the St. Sabina Church in Chicago by the congregation’s controversial spiritual leader, Michael Pfleger.

Pfleger, who has in the past invited controversial figures in the past, including Al Sharpton and Jeremiah Wright, offered Farrakhan an opportunity to speak out at St. Sabina a week after Facebook and its subsidiary, Instagram, banned the Nation of Islam leader.

During his roughly hour-and-a-half address at St. Sabina, Farrakhan denied having ever used hateful or bigoted rhetoric, despite a long history of racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and black supremacist comments.

“I have not said one word of hate. I do not hate Jewish people. Not one that is with me has ever committed a crime against the Jewish people, black people, white people. As long as you don’t attack us, we won’t bother you.”

“The enemy is so hateful of me. I have never been arrested. No drunken driving. What have I done that you hate me like that?”

Farrakhan again referenced “Satanic Jews”, a phrase he has used for decades, drawing nationwide criticism, but said he did not believe all Jews fell into this category.

“I’m here to separate the good Jews from the Satanic Jews.”

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...

Michael Pfleger is part of the far-left cabal that launched The Surrender Monkeys political career....I thought he was dead....damn!

Islam isn't any more the spokesman of poor blacks than is Christianity. Islam was, and still IS the biggest enslaver of people of color. Malcolm X or Mohammad Ali are idiots. I am whatzits Clambot the23rd and do so speaketh.

What about ignorant, vile Jewish scum who built the Concentration Camps, and Gas Chambers?

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Filip Müller (3 January 1922 – 9 November 2013) was a Jewish Slovak Holocaust survivor and Sonderkommando at Auschwitz.

Müller was assigned to the Sonderkommando that worked on the construction of crematoriaand the installation of the gas chambers.

. Auschwitz I, the original camp, became the administrative center for the whole complex.

Local residents were evicted, including 1,200 people who lived in shacks around the barracks. Around 300 Jewish residents of Oświęcim were brought in to lay foundations.

You are such Pollack Scum you don’t have the intelligence to realize that these people didn’t exactly volunteer for the jobs .

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

You are such Pollack Scum you don’t have the intelligence to realize that these people didn’t exactly volunteer for the jobs .

Which Poles volunteered for the Nazis, you dope, dupe?

I'd like to see lists of names.

Tick tock.

Your problerm is, that I am for you a German Jewish Catholic and you are for me a Polish Nazi. By the way: About 1/3 of the members of the godless SS were not Germans.

Never said they were, Scumbag. However, they did enjoy helping the.Nazis and killing Jews. Now, go play with your matches

Never said they were, Scumbag. However, they did enjoy helping the.Nazis and killing Jews. Now, go play with your matches

What Poles enjoyed helping Nazis kill Jews?

Give me names.

Tick tock.

Arutz Sheva ^

Embedded video

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan spoke at a Catholic church in Chicago Thursday night, decrying social media outlets for banning his account, while denying accusations of anti-Semitism and racism.

Farrakhan was invited to speak at the St. Sabina Church in Chicago by the congregation’s controversial spiritual leader, Michael Pfleger.

Pfleger, who has in the past invited controversial figures in the past, including Al Sharpton and Jeremiah Wright, offered Farrakhan an opportunity to speak out at St. Sabina a week after Facebook and its subsidiary, Instagram, banned the Nation of Islam leader.

During his roughly hour-and-a-half address at St. Sabina, Farrakhan denied having ever used hateful or bigoted rhetoric, despite a long history of racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and black supremacist comments.

“I have not said one word of hate. I do not hate Jewish people. Not one that is with me has ever committed a crime against the Jewish people, black people, white people. As long as you don’t attack us, we won’t bother you.”

“The enemy is so hateful of me. I have never been arrested. No drunken driving. What have I done that you hate me like that?”

Farrakhan again referenced “Satanic Jews”, a phrase he has used for decades, drawing nationwide criticism, but said he did not believe all Jews fell into this category.

“I’m here to separate the good Jews from the Satanic Jews.”

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...

Michael Pfleger is part of the far-left cabal that launched The Surrender Monkeys political career....I thought he was dead....damn!

Islam isn't any more the spokesman of poor blacks than is Christianity. Islam was, and still IS the biggest enslaver of people of color. Malcolm X or Mohammad Ali were idiots.

What percentage of the SS were Polish? ...

Nearly 100% of the Polish were SS spitlickers - with exceptions. While godless German Nazis murdererd German Jews were the German Jews in Poland outlawed. The Polish nation is a nation with lots of heroes too - but this heroes are not any shield for your perverted way to live your soul to death - and to give a wrong example for everyone in the world to follow your wrong way. You are a shame for Poland, for Europe and for all Catholics. Fortunatelly you are an US-American, aren't you?

Last edited:

What percentage of the SS were Polish? ...

Nearly 100% of the Polish were SS spitlickers - with exceptions. While godless German Nazis murdrerd German Jews were the German Jews in Poland outlawed. The Polish nation is a nation with lots of heroes too - but this heroes are not any shield for your perverted way to live your soul to death - and to give a wrong example for everyone in the world to follow your wrong way.

So, why was Poland the first to fight the Nazis?

Why did Poles fight the Nazis again in the Warsaw Uprising?

More like virtually 0% of Poles followed the Nazis by choice, they were bullied into it by force, just like Jewish Nazi collaborators were.

I tried reading every tome I could get my hands on. I read das Capital, and Mein kampf. The bible, or the Q'uaran. Spoiler alert: IT IS bullshit. Nobody knows what the hell is really going on here, its fake it till you make it guess work.

So, why was Poland the first to fight the Nazis? ...

Your national "proud" means nothing - absolutelly nothing - for me. The Nazis used the world "German" in nearly the same way, how you are using the word "Polish". And my Jewish ancestors never left Germany. Lots of them were killed from Nazis.

Odd you talk about the Jewish Nazi collaborators in the Warsaw ghettos. That's exactly the parallel I was going to draw to the liberals NOW in modern America. Not a good comparison, but good enough. The Sonderkomando or Jüdischer Ordnungsdienst. Something like that. They are sell outs and they think it's for a higher cause. They actually think they are helping better humanity when all they are is a sell-out.

Last edited:
... Odd you talk about the Jewish Nazi collaborators in the Warsaw ghettos. That's exactly the parallel I was going to draw to the liberals NOW in modern America. Not a good comparison, but good enough. The Sonderkomando or Jüdischer Ordnungsdienst. Something like that. They are sell outs and they think it's for a higher cause. They actually think they are helping better humanity when all they are is a sell-out.

Only to make this clear: You compare the USA with a prison camp of the Nazis and call people, who [have to] communicate with Nazis, "liberals". Who are the Nazis in your comparison and who brings the "inhabitants" of the prison camp USA into which death factories?

Last edited:
No, they are not mocking the love of Jesus. They are trying to tell you in the kindest possible way that you are a fucking idiot.

The Talmud says that Jesus is boiling in excrement in the Jewish version of Hell called Gehanna.
There is no Jesus in the Hebrew Language, there is no Jesus in the Talmud, there is only a few historical figures used for the Jesus myth that Christians reject as being Jesus because it proves Jesus is not a singular historical figure and would show they were wrong about a lot of things and claims. This is why Anti-Semites always use the word Talmud in their demonization of Jews even though many never read Talmud. Many of these claims about the Talmud are fake news Neonazis web site missinformation propaganda, which is why you never see a source information chapter, verse.
PUT YOUR REPUTATION ON THE LINE AND POST THE SOURCE THIS TIME, OR ADMIT YOU ARE A NEONAZIS PARROT.

Jesus In The Talmud
Did you even read the conclusions?

"we can see that there is no compelling reason to read other similar passages as referring to Jesus."

Rabbi Shahak must be wrong.

Israel and Anti-Gentile Traditions | My Jewish Learning

Wikipedia must be wrong.

Tzoah Rotachat - Wikipedia

Princeton University's theology expert Peter Schaefer must be wrong.

Talmud תלמוד by Tzvee Zahavy: Talmud says Jesus is punished in Hell for eternity in a cauldron of boiling excrement

Everybody's wrong except J00.
You still couldn't show us where in the Talmud it talks about Jesus, it doesn't because there was no singular historical figure named Jesus, which is why you can never post sources.

Forum List

Back