Farrakhan talks of 'Satanic Jews' at Catholic church address

What you don’t realize Pollack Scum is that the above were POW; they didn’t exactly volunteer. After they completed their “ mission” many of them were put to death

Same with the majority of Polish Nazi collaborators, you dumb Jewish Ogre.

You mean like the ones I had just named with the link I will post later? The Vile disgusting Savage Pollacks who lock Jews in barns and set fire to them? Stop lying, you Vile, despicable, Savage, dumb Pollack

In Jedwabne local Jews were collaborating with Soviet NKVD to deport them to GULAG camps.

No wonder why a small number of Poles there, got fed up with Jews.

every misery that every Pollack bitch faced ----for the past 500 years
was BLAMED ON JOOOOOOS-----sorry sobie-----but dem's the facts. It ain't nuthin' new with typical old Pollack hag and her
inebriated hubby. (who knocked her around each Saturday nite) About 35 years ago I listened to an OLD BITCH
describe how her grandparents house burned down in Poland----like
100 years ago------her conclusion-----DA JOOOOS DONE IT

Source?
As usual you just mouth off like a Jewish Ogre.

LOL my source is POLES and jews that survived the stink and
filth

You mean like the ones I had just named with the link I will post later? The Vile disgusting Savage Pollacks who lock Jews in barns and set fire to them? Stop lying, you Vile, despicable, Savage, dumb Pollack

In Jedwabne local Jews were collaborating with Soviet NKVD to deport them to GULAG camps.

was BLAMED ON JOOOOOOS-----sorry sobie-----but dem's the facts. It ain't nuthin' new with typical old Pollack hag and her
inebriated hubby. (who knocked her around each Saturday nite) About 35 years ago I listened to an OLD BITCH

Source?

You are a Jew. Just like Hitler was. That’s why you are so against them. You are equally as crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not Jewish, and neither was Hitler, nice try.

How much did you bank when you had your bar mitzvah?

Same with the majority of Polish Nazi collaborators, you dumb Jewish Ogre.

Source?

LOL my source is POLES and jews that survived the stink and
filth

Speaking of Satanic Jews.....

That’s right Pollack, make your excuses for setting Jews on Fire, helping the Nazis, and the Antisemitic History that the Pollacks have

What excuses do you make for Jewish Commies who butchered thousands of Poles like Salomon Morel, and Jakub Berman?

POLACK libel on the level of the MATZOH MADE OUT OF
BLOOD BS

Blood Libel comes from Britain, but you love the murderous Brits.

LOL is that what your catechism whore told you?-----nope---that
catholic libel pre-existed the MAGNA CARTA and even circulated
to some shariah shit holes. -------IT WAS MUCH USED IN
POLACK-VILLE and believed

Source?

You are a Jew. Just like Hitler was. That’s why you are so against them. You are equally as crazy.

I made hundreds with my Holy Communion, and Holy Confirmation, in the Catholic faith.

Source?

I made hundreds with my Holy Communion, and Holy Confirmation, in the Catholic faith.

I went to a "holy" communion party and the little girl circulated with
a white satin bag to COLLECT LOOT------I was horrified

That’s right Pollack, make your excuses for setting Jews on Fire, helping the Nazis, and the Antisemitic History that the Pollacks have

What excuses do you make for Jewish Commies who butchered thousands of Poles like Salomon Morel, and Jakub Berman?

BLOOD BS

You're very ignorant, and should be treated as a predator savage.

Blood libel - Wikipedia

Origins in England[edit]

The crucifixion of William of Norwich depicted on a rood screen in Holy Trinity church, Loddon, Norfolk
Main articles: William of Norwich, Werner of Oberwesel, Little Saint Hugh of Lincoln, and Andreas Oxner

In England in 1144, the Jews of Norwich were accused of ritual murder after a boy, William of Norwich, was found dead with stab wounds in the woods. William's hagiographer, Thomas of Monmouth, claimed that every year there is an international council of Jews at which they choose the country in which a child will be killed during Easter, because of a Jewish prophecy that states that the killing of a Christian child each year will ensure that the Jews will be restored to the Holy Land. In 1144, England was chosen, and the leaders of the Jewish community delegated the Jews of Norwich to perform the killing. They then abducted and crucified William.[24] The legend was turned into a cult, with William acquiring the status of a martyr and pilgrims bringing offerings to the local church.[25]

Arutz Sheva ^

Embedded video

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan spoke at a Catholic church in Chicago Thursday night, decrying social media outlets for banning his account, while denying accusations of anti-Semitism and racism.

Farrakhan was invited to speak at the St. Sabina Church in Chicago by the congregation’s controversial spiritual leader, Michael Pfleger.

Pfleger, who has in the past invited controversial figures in the past, including Al Sharpton and Jeremiah Wright, offered Farrakhan an opportunity to speak out at St. Sabina a week after Facebook and its subsidiary, Instagram, banned the Nation of Islam leader.

During his roughly hour-and-a-half address at St. Sabina, Farrakhan denied having ever used hateful or bigoted rhetoric, despite a long history of racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and black supremacist comments.

“I have not said one word of hate. I do not hate Jewish people. Not one that is with me has ever committed a crime against the Jewish people, black people, white people. As long as you don’t attack us, we won’t bother you.”

“The enemy is so hateful of me. I have never been arrested. No drunken driving. What have I done that you hate me like that?”

Farrakhan again referenced “Satanic Jews”, a phrase he has used for decades, drawing nationwide criticism, but said he did not believe all Jews fell into this category.

“I’m here to separate the good Jews from the Satanic Jews.”

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...

Michael Pfleger is part of the far-left cabal that launched The Surrender Monkeys political career....I thought he was dead....damn!

He's a conservative muslim....other side of the coin from CRCs.

Obammyfarakahncreepyracist.jpg

Source?

It’s okay to admit it. People are here for you, and there are probably Jewish support groups. Is your mom like Beverly Goldberg, schmoo? Is that why you’re upset?

BLOOD BS

You're very ignorant, and should be treated as a predator savage.

Blood libel - Wikipedia

Origins in England[edit]

The crucifixion of William of Norwich depicted on a rood screen in Holy Trinity church, Loddon, Norfolk
Main articles: William of Norwich, Werner of Oberwesel, Little Saint Hugh of Lincoln, and Andreas Oxner

In England in 1144, the Jews of Norwich were accused of ritual murder after a boy, William of Norwich, was found dead with stab wounds in the woods. William's hagiographer, Thomas of Monmouth, claimed that every year there is an international council of Jews at which they choose the country in which a child will be killed during Easter, because of a Jewish prophecy that states that the killing of a Christian child each year will ensure that the Jews will be restored to the Holy Land. In 1144, England was chosen, and the leaders of the Jewish community delegated the Jews of Norwich to perform the killing. They then abducted and crucified William.[24] The legend was turned into a cult, with William acquiring the status of a martyr and pilgrims bringing offerings to the local church.[25]

not the first example, Pollack-----just a recorded example---

Source?

Sobie became a man at 13.

Source?

An Italian American married into the family used to be security guard at Bar Mitzvahs, and said the Jewish kids were horrible, lighting drapes, and trash cans on fire.

Why am I not surprised?

Sobie became a man at 13.

how A whole gallon of Wodka downed in DA CHURCH?

Source?

It’s okay to admit it. People are here for you, and there are probably Jewish support groups. Is your mom like Beverly Goldberg, schmoo? Is that why you’re upset?

I'm not a Jew, I'm of Polish Catholic heritage, and don't like this tribe for various reasons.

An Italian American married into the family used to be security guard at Bar Mitzvahs, and said the Jewish kids were horrible, lighting drapes, and trash cans on fire.

Why am I not surprised?

because you are stupid enough to believe that idiot story

Why am I not surprised?

You were one of those Jewish Goonies, huh?

I'm not a Jew, I'm of Polish Catholic heritage, and don't like this tribe for various reasons.

I’ve obviously hit a nerve. I apologize. I’m sure many people on the site are here for you.

Why am I not surprised?

because you are stupid enough to believe that idiot story

Who's stupid enough to believe your idiotic stories?

you already hated jews by the time you could walk. I learned
that I am a jew from your tribe-----five year old kids who taunted
me as I walked home from Kindergarten. They wore plaid jumpers
----with the SAINT ANNE insignia and threw rocks at me

Forum List

Back