🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Farrakhan talks of 'Satanic Jews' at Catholic church address

Just proved you are a Pollack. :ahole-1: That means that Hindus, Muslims and other Religions shouldn’t be allowed to live in This Country, Europe, South of the Border , and other places. You are HONESTLY so stupid you don’t realize that was Hitler’s mentality

White Christian lands for White Christians.

Typical Hi
Just proved you are a Pollack. :ahole-1: That means that Hindus, Muslims and other Religions shouldn’t be allowed to live in This Country, Europe, South of the Border , and other places. You are HONESTLY so stupid you don’t realize that was Hitler’s mentality

Typical Hitler remark. Your prodigy

As if you don't support Jewish Israel without Palestinians.

YAWN... As if the Palestinians don’t support a Palestinian State with One single Israeli in it. There are Arabs in Israel
So, you admit to wanting to ethnic cleanse Palestinians?

No I didn’t, you Pollock Moron. Just letting everyone know that what you accuse Jews of doing to the Pollocks ,the Pollocks did to the Jews

Typical Hi
Typical Hitler remark. Your prodigy

As if you don't support Jewish Israel without Palestinians.

YAWN... As if the Palestinians don’t support a Palestinian State with One single Israeli in it. There are Arabs in Israel
So, you admit to wanting to ethnic cleanse Palestinians?

No I didn’t, you Pollock Moron. Just letting everyone know that what you accuse Jews of doing to the Pollocks ,the Pollocks did to the Jews

What Poles did to Jews, Jews also did to Jews.

That's why Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators were described as worse than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, by the famed Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto.

Spending 2,000 mocking & rejecting the love of Jesus is somehow amazing, Eh?

No, they are not mocking the love of Jesus. They are trying to tell you in the kindest possible way that you are a fucking idiot.

The Talmud says that Jesus is boiling in excrement in the Jewish version of Hell called Gehanna.
There is no Jesus in the Hebrew Language, there is no Jesus in the Talmud, there is only a few historical figures used for the Jesus myth that Christians reject as being Jesus because it proves Jesus is not a singular historical figure and would show they were wrong about a lot of things and claims. This is why Anti-Semites always use the word Talmud in their demonization of Jews even though many never read Talmud. Many of these claims about the Talmud are fake news Neonazis web site missinformation propaganda, which is why you never see a source information chapter, verse.
PUT YOUR REPUTATION ON THE LINE AND POST THE SOURCE THIS TIME, OR ADMIT YOU ARE A NEONAZIS PARROT.

Jesus In The Talmud
Did you even read the conclusions?

"we can see that there is no compelling reason to read other similar passages as referring to Jesus."

Rabbi Shahak must be wrong.

Israel and Anti-Gentile Traditions | My Jewish Learning

Wikipedia must be wrong.

Tzoah Rotachat - Wikipedia

Princeton University's theology expert Peter Schaefer must be wrong.

Talmud תלמוד by Tzvee Zahavy: Talmud says Jesus is punished in Hell for eternity in a cauldron of boiling excrement

Everybody's wrong except J00.

Jews simply refused to assimilate, because they are trash, come on now we all know this except Evangelical idiots.

Did you ever take the time to learn why Jews refuse to be assimilated by idiots who believe that a three in one god diddled a virgin so that he could become a man who was crucified by romans and eaten by polacks because he loved the world so much?

C'mon now.

Try to think.

You can do it!

Seems to me you could have saved yourselves a lot of trouble if you had only assimilated. But I guess your smug, reprehensible elitism was more important than anything else.

Jews have assimilated us the Goyim through circumcision, Kosher foods, AIPAC, the ADL,Hollywood, media, Facebook & the Democrats they finance.
Jews financed the American Revolution, you
have Patriots like Ben Shapiro, Savage, Levin and me and many other Jewish patriots fighting the Dem coup, remember I was the one who outted what they were doing and why, first before anyone noticed the smokescreen.

Yet, these Neocon Jews a minority of American Jews, tend to want more blood, and funding for Israel.

blind hatred learned in infancy. I grew up in a very white
bread Christian town. My parents were ENTIRELY secular.
I have no "jewish school" training----in fact I attended
SUNDAY SCHOOL (protestant) a whole lot more than I stepped
into a synagogue. Hatred of jews is the CULTURE of the Christian
world even from the earliest baby stories and songs about "baby
jesus" ----that poor kid consigned to the stable

Hate for Jews is NOT part of the Christian culture.

But maybe it should be.

Please tell us why it “ should be” I know; your “ father “ taught you

Because apparently, Jews consider all Christians and every ethnic or religious group who has harmed a Jew at any point throughout all of human history as an enemy to be defeated.

Link please where Jews consider all Christians or Muslims an “ enemy to be defeated “ Actually, don’t need a link. Your very statement gives me reason to believe that Jews who do feel that way are correct
You say HATE for Jews is not part of the Christian Culture? They have been preaching it for over 2000 years

You just now declared yourself an enemy of the very foundations of western civilization, and you ask me where I got the idea?

I see you left the topic, these Jews are annoying, they have severe OCD problems, always kicking, and screaming, until they get theirs at all costs.

Arutz Sheva ^

Embedded video

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan spoke at a Catholic church in Chicago Thursday night, decrying social media outlets for banning his account, while denying accusations of anti-Semitism and racism.

Farrakhan was invited to speak at the St. Sabina Church in Chicago by the congregation’s controversial spiritual leader, Michael Pfleger.

Pfleger, who has in the past invited controversial figures in the past, including Al Sharpton and Jeremiah Wright, offered Farrakhan an opportunity to speak out at St. Sabina a week after Facebook and its subsidiary, Instagram, banned the Nation of Islam leader.

During his roughly hour-and-a-half address at St. Sabina, Farrakhan denied having ever used hateful or bigoted rhetoric, despite a long history of racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and black supremacist comments.

“I have not said one word of hate. I do not hate Jewish people. Not one that is with me has ever committed a crime against the Jewish people, black people, white people. As long as you don’t attack us, we won’t bother you.”

“The enemy is so hateful of me. I have never been arrested. No drunken driving. What have I done that you hate me like that?”

Farrakhan again referenced “Satanic Jews”, a phrase he has used for decades, drawing nationwide criticism, but said he did not believe all Jews fell into this category.

“I’m here to separate the good Jews from the Satanic Jews.”

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...

Michael Pfleger is part of the far-left cabal that launched The Surrender Monkeys political career....I thought he was dead....damn!

He will eventually find out that these Satanic Jews are not are not Jews at all. But wolves in sheep's clothing, posing as lambs. It says that all roads leads to Rome. And the word Illuminati and Klu Klux are Greek words. But only the sophisticated Elites knew about the Greek language. The Elites has been pulling the strings for ages. they has been causing wars and division among the nations.

No, they are not mocking the love of Jesus. They are trying to tell you in the kindest possible way that you are a fucking idiot.

The Talmud says that Jesus is boiling in excrement in the Jewish version of Hell called Gehanna.
There is no Jesus in the Hebrew Language, there is no Jesus in the Talmud, there is only a few historical figures used for the Jesus myth that Christians reject as being Jesus because it proves Jesus is not a singular historical figure and would show they were wrong about a lot of things and claims. This is why Anti-Semites always use the word Talmud in their demonization of Jews even though many never read Talmud. Many of these claims about the Talmud are fake news Neonazis web site missinformation propaganda, which is why you never see a source information chapter, verse.
PUT YOUR REPUTATION ON THE LINE AND POST THE SOURCE THIS TIME, OR ADMIT YOU ARE A NEONAZIS PARROT.

Jesus In The Talmud
Did you even read the conclusions?

"we can see that there is no compelling reason to read other similar passages as referring to Jesus."

Rabbi Shahak must be wrong.

Israel and Anti-Gentile Traditions | My Jewish Learning

Wikipedia must be wrong.

Tzoah Rotachat - Wikipedia

Princeton University's theology expert Peter Schaefer must be wrong.

Talmud תלמוד by Tzvee Zahavy: Talmud says Jesus is punished in Hell for eternity in a cauldron of boiling excrement

Everybody's wrong except J00.

"RABBI" who? shahak....?? ROFLMAO

Did you ever take the time to learn why Jews refuse to be assimilated by idiots who believe that a three in one god diddled a virgin so that he could become a man who was crucified by romans and eaten by polacks because he loved the word so much?

Chttp://www.yashanet.com/library/fathers.htm'mon now.

Try to think.

You can do it!

Jesus In The Talmud

History of the Jews in Poland - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Jesus In The Talmud

anti-Semitism in Poland

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

These are just a FEW examples. Do you see anything wrong with these? Of Course not; Because you are a Stupid, ignorant , uneducated Pollack

Last edited:
Arutz Sheva ^

Embedded video

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan spoke at a Catholic church in Chicago Thursday night, decrying social media outlets for banning his account, while denying accusations of anti-Semitism and racism.

Farrakhan was invited to speak at the St. Sabina Church in Chicago by the congregation’s controversial spiritual leader, Michael Pfleger.

Pfleger, who has in the past invited controversial figures in the past, including Al Sharpton and Jeremiah Wright, offered Farrakhan an opportunity to speak out at St. Sabina a week after Facebook and its subsidiary, Instagram, banned the Nation of Islam leader.

During his roughly hour-and-a-half address at St. Sabina, Farrakhan denied having ever used hateful or bigoted rhetoric, despite a long history of racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and black supremacist comments.

“I have not said one word of hate. I do not hate Jewish people. Not one that is with me has ever committed a crime against the Jewish people, black people, white people. As long as you don’t attack us, we won’t bother you.”

“The enemy is so hateful of me. I have never been arrested. No drunken driving. What have I done that you hate me like that?”

Farrakhan again referenced “Satanic Jews”, a phrase he has used for decades, drawing nationwide criticism, but said he did not believe all Jews fell into this category.

Michael Pfleger is part of the far-left cabal that launched The Surrender Monkeys political career....I thought he was dead....damn!

He will eventually find out that these Satanic Jews are not are not Jews at all. But wolves in sheep's clothing, posing as lambs. It says that all roads leads to Rome. And the word Illuminati and Klu Klux are Greek words. But only the sophisticated Elites knew about the Greek language. The Elites has been pulling the strings for ages. they has been causing wars and division among the nations.

Most Jews simply represent the Synagogue of Satan.

Jesus In The Talmud

anti-Semitism in Poland

Good.
Why wouldn't Poles view Jews poorly?

Arutz Sheva ^

Embedded video

All Pollacks represent stupidity, ignorance, and inferiority

Jesus In The Talmud

anti-Semitism in Poland

Good.
Why wouldn't Poles view Jews poorly?

Why wouldn't Jews view Pollacks as dumb. ignorant and inferior? After all, they are

Arutz Sheva ^

Embedded video

Nothing's more stupid than 2 in 3 Israelis thinking Poland is complicit in the Holocaust.

One in two Israelis has negative view of Poland, new survey shows

Jews are dumb, are they unaware that Poland was the first to fight the Nazis?

Jews are some of the most dumb bestial savages I've ever met.

Even African Americans almost all know that Germans did the Holocaust.
But, Jews are even more dumb than that, truly the bottom of the barrel.

Arutz Sheva ^

Embedded video

Nothing's more stupid than 2 in 3 Israelis thinking Poland is complicit in the Holocaust.

Jewish Life in Poland Before the Holocaust

Pollacks are dumb, stupid and illiterate. They had to fight the Nazi's but as my links have shown before the Pollacks have a long history of Antisemitism

Pollacks have demonstrated throughout WW11, before and after they are Savage, uncivilized, and ignorant.

Stop downplaying your own SAVAGE ROLE in the Holocaust. Throwing Jews into barns, pouring gasoline on them then setting fire is just ONE example of your Savage nature

Arutz Sheva ^

Embedded video

Jewish Life in Poland Before the Holocaust

Pollacks are dumb, stupid and illiterate. They had to fight the Nazi's but as my links have shown before the Pollacks have a long history of Antisemitism

Pollacks have demonstrated throughout WW11, before and after they are Savage, uncivilized, and ignorant.

Stop downplaying your own SAVAGE ROLE in the Holocaust. Throwing Jews into barns, pouring gasoline on them then setting fire is just ONE example of your Savage nature

Jews have demonstrated they're vile savages.

From butchers of Poles like Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel to butchers of Palestinians.

Jews are sadistic dumb twerps, nobody likes K(kes, except dumb, dumb Evangelicals.

Arutz Sheva ^

Embedded video

Jews should have a negative view of Pollacks, They are the scum of the earth

Arutz Sheva ^

Embedded video

Jews should have a negative view of Pollacks, They are the scum of the earth

Jews are the trash of Humanity, just a bunch of vile vagabonds shysters of shylock.

Name 10 terrible Polaks, and I can name 100 terrible Jews.

Jews simply refused to assimilate, because they are trash, come on now we all know this except Evangelical idiots.

Did you ever take the time to learn why Jews refuse to be assimilated by idiots who believe that a three in one god diddled a virgin so that he could become a man who was crucified by romans and eaten by polacks because he loved the word so much?

C'mon now.

Try to think.

You can do it!

And, is he? If yes - what you seem to fear - on what reason? Because you crucify him with your Antisemitism and your hate against Muslims?

Jews are the trash of Humanity, just a bunch of vile vagabonds shysters of shylock.

Name 10 terrible Polaks, and I can name 100 terrible Jews.

And so this 10 godless "Polaks" took care to let murder 100 terrible German speaking Jews in German concentration camps?

Forum List

Back