Fascism, Marxist Style

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
It appears that whistleblowers have come out with information that the Fascist Democrat Administration is putting political enemies on government watch lists.

Quiet Skies is a government program that puts government surveillance to those on this list. Once on, it is nearly impossible to get off the list.

What was the terrorist activity that Tulsi Gabbard engaged in?

She criticized her government.

This is a direct threat to our Republic.

Last edited:
It's a small price to pay for democracy.

Remember, Hillary basically said that she was a Russia Agent and Hillary is always right.

I welcome anyone and everyone to provide information that links Tulsi to Russia or any other foreign government. I welcome the same for those who suggest Trump is a Russian Agent.

I mean it, just have a press conference and provide the evidence. Unless there is some wing man of Putins that they can't risk exposing through this information, it needs to be provided to the American people and the world.

Remember, Russia was once cool and acceptable, before they weren't:

redbutton.jpg

Last edited:
It's a small price to pay for democracy.

Remember, Hillary basically said that she was a Russia Agent and Hillary is always right.

I welcome anyone and everyone to provide information that links Tulsi to Russia or any other foreign government. I welcome the same for those who suggest Trump is a Russian Agent.

I mean it, just have a press conference and provide the evidence. Unless there is some wing man of Putins that they can't risk exposing through this information, it needs to be provided to the American people and the world.
Hillary is a big liar. That entire democrat party is nothing but a part of dummies and thieves. We all know Trump brought up people not being taxed on tips first, now Kamala is stealing that.

I must've missed the news, where Gabbard became our republic.
When the media started belittling and shaming ordinary Americans who have a conservative mindset and labeling them a threat to our Democracy, which, in case you missed it, our Republic IS our Democracy. The left just mislabels it, like they do everything else.

Forum List

Back