Fascist Trump, look out Freedom of Press and Speech

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Trump can say lies about others and so can Breibart, and his buddies like Sean Hannity (who think Trump is a God ) but what out.

Be sure to read papers and watch different news, because if you go by the Donald you will like be in a cult which is what he wants. He does not want educated people.

Ask him why Mercer put so much money in Breibart. Watch out , stay informed. He lies so much , one can't even keep up.

CPmrqG5WcAA1ZKH.jpg

I am still trying to figure out what ''but what out'' means.

I love that MAN!

I know, that is what its like to be a cult. May I suggest its not love, but infatuation and idolization.
Whateves.

I just want him to destroy all those journalists and university lezzos.

Yes, that is what cult members do, look at the object of their idolization as perfect, not seeing the objects many faults, while others not in the cult , can see their faults as glaringly obvious. Its like you have bad cataracts, and don't see clearly, but soon those cataracts will be removed and you'll say, what did I see in him. OMG

I love that MAN!

I know, that is what its like to be a cult. May I suggest its not love, but infatuation and idolization.
Whateves.

Yes, that is what cult members do, look at the object of their idolization as perfect, not seeing the objects many faults, while others not in the cult , can see their faults as glaringly obvious. Its like you have bad cataracts, and don't see clearly, but soon those cataracts will be removed and you'll say, what did I see in him. OMG
I just want revenge.

I love that MAN!

I know, that is what its like to be in a cult. May I suggest its not love, but infatuation and idolization.

How do you know what it's like to be in a cult? Been there done that? How about just accepting defeat gracefully?

Because I see right through him. He does a good number I have to admit, but some of us are use to his rhetoric. Trump loves to be the center of attention and loves power and money.

I love that MAN!

Whateves.

I just want revenge.

Please get help before you do something foolish, he is not worth it.

I love that MAN!

I know, that is what its like to be in a cult. May I suggest its not love, but infatuation and idolization.

How do you know what it's like to be in a cult? Been there done that? How about just accepting defeat gracefully?

Because I see right through him. He does a good number I have to admit, but some of us are use to his rhetoric. Trump loves to be the center of attention and loves power and money.

I agree with that. (doesn't make people that like him in a cult though). I doubt there has been a President that didn't like to be center of attention, power and money.

I love that MAN!

Whateves.

I just want revenge.

Please get help before you do something foolish, he is not worth it.
He is the help. He is the revenge. I don't have to do anything anymore except sit back and let it all happen.

Forum List

Back