The left continues to engage in the favorite tactics of fascists: mob rule, intimidation, and violence.
Protesting is as American as apple pie. Lobbying your representative is a civic duty. But intimidating people, harassing them at movies and restaurants, and especially going to their home is so far beyond acceptable. It is pure left-wing thug. There is no place for that in a civilized society. But this proves what we all already knew - there is nothing civilized about the left.
till-7e71624c0b801f0a602de1624587af274d5abfef.jpg

Civil rights commemorative sign where Emmett Till's body was found in the Tallahatchie River.

Yeah, the Right is so much more peaceful.

That was 60 years ago and had nothing to do with the right. democrats did that, not right wingers.
upload_2018-10-19_13-37-33.jpeg

The left continues to engage in the favorite tactics of fascists: mob rule, intimidation, and violence.
Protesting is as American as apple pie. Lobbying your representative is a civic duty. But intimidating people, harassing them at movies and restaurants, and especially going to their home is so far beyond acceptable. It is pure left-wing thug. There is no place for that in a civilized society. But this proves what we all already knew - there is nothing civilized about the left.

Civil rights commemorative sign where Emmett Till's body was found in the Tallahatchie River.

LOL....you can bet the stop signs in the area look the same.
Lets get it right, no one likes stop signs.

LOL....you can bet the stop signs in the area look the same.
Lets get it right, no one likes stop signs.

Who likes being told what to do by a painted sheet of aluminum?
Shoot that MFer!!!

I use to vote for Democrats but they changed into someone I avoid, so only one party left so far to vote for.
I came from a long line of staunch Democrats - and they all say the same thing: "I didn't leave the Democrat Party, the Democrat Party left me".

You simply cannot be a decent, rational person and vote Democrat. I've never met a decent, rational person yet who believes it's ok for a 49 year old man to put on a dress and join 12 year old girls in the shower of their local public pool.

So why is the right engaging in it. Trump has condoned violence as well.

You can quote alt-right Republicans. In other words, right wing trash.

I use to vote for Democrats but they changed into someone I avoid, so only one party left so far to vote for.
I came from a long line of staunch Democrats - and they all say the same thing: "I didn't leave the Democrat Party, the Democrat Party left me".

You simply cannot be a decent, rational person and vote Democrat. I've never met a decent, rational person yet who believes it's ok for a 49 year old man to put on a dress and join 12 year old girls in the shower of their local public pool.

The fact is that you cannot be a decent, rational person and vote Republican. White Supremacists, and neo-Nazis have taken over The Republican Party. I have never met a decent person yet who believes that it is ok for a white supremacist or neo Nazi.

It is about 6 episodes shown over and over, and most of it was about Cavanaugh and is over so just take a pill, super duper LOL
Oh. Well in that case, it makes it ok. I completely forget about that statute in the law which states “all violence is acceptable if it is ‘about Kavanaugh’”.

Man you are a dolt. You’re excuses are so lame and pitiful. I could show you
hundreds of left-wing violence from many different cities ranging back to before President Trump was even elected (you facists didn’t like that he wad even running).
There was no violence, a few yelling at hypocrite old white men in restaurants repeated endlessly on Fox.

That has never happened nor anything like it anywhere because of this new tolerance for poor little trannies. They are about as dangerous as Syrian refugees... Try reality. On

White Supremacists, and neo-Nazis...
....are left-wing. The Dumbocrat Party founded the KKK (in Tennessee) chief. Sorry, not sorry to be the one to actually educate you on your party.
The last 20 years all those Southern conservatives are Republicans now, stupid. You are right off the wall now...
Those southern DEMOCRATS are still Democrats. If they had “switched” to the Republican Party, the right would win every vote by a 90% to 10% vote. :lmao:

You’re such a super-dupe trying to convince yourself (and others) that all of your racists pals “switched” to the Republican Party. You fail to realize that it leaves you needing to explain how an equal number of people “switched” from the Republican Party over to the racist Dumbocrat Party. :laugh:

....are left-wing. The Dumbocrat Party founded the KKK (in Tennessee) chief. Sorry, not sorry to be the one to actually educate you on your party.
The last 20 years all those Southern conservatives are Republicans now, stupid. You are right off the wall now...
Those southern DEMOCRATS are still Democrats. If they had “switched” to the Republican Party, the right would win every vote by a 90% to 10% vote. :lmao:

You’re such a super-dupe trying to convince yourself (and others) that all of your racists pals “switched” to the Republican Party. You fail to realize that it leaves you needing to explain how an equal number of people “switched” from the Republican Party over to the racist Dumbocrat Party. :laugh:
You are terminally misinformed and Confused, super duper. So why is the South All red now?

You are terminally misinformed and Confused, super duper. So why is the South All red now?
Obviously the Liberals in the South change from Republicans to Democrats and since there are less liberals in the south, the South went red duh. Both parties had liberals and conservatives until the 70s and 80s. The Democrats had Southern conservatives only because of the Civil War and long-standing grudges really...

That has never happened nor anything like it anywhere... Try reality. On
I love showing everyone that you are the ultimate super-dupe. :lmao:
Last week, a man undressed in a women's locker room
I expose your ignorance here on USMB almost as much as you left-wingers expose yourselves in public!

Seattle man tests transgender rule by undressing in women's locker room

A Seattle, Wash. community is in uproar after a man undressed in the women's locker room at a local pool...He returned to the restroom for a second time later that evening, when young girls were changing for swim practice.
I expose your ignorance here on USMB almost as much as you left-wingers expose yourselves in public!

That guy is insane, proves the rule.

No one except brainwashed ignoramuses agree with your b******* man LOL

A Seattle, Wash. community is in uproar after a man undressed in the women's locker room at a local pool...He returned to the restroom for a second time later that evening, when young girls were changing for swim practice.

Seattle man undresses in women's locker room at local pool to test new transgender bathroom rule - NY Daily News

That guy is insane, proves the rule.
You claimed it “never” happened “anywhere”. I just proved that it did. I just proved you’re ignorant of reality and the facts.

Forum List

Back