Fat Tire Biker Jackass

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Yeah you tell him Cuomo!

The man governor Cuomos brother attacked because he confronted him IN PUBLIC despite being diagnosed with Covid 19 was just on Tuckers show.
The man definitely isn't fat. His daughter is a doctor at John's Hopkins and he was anything but a jackass.
Apparently he saw Cuomo out with his children, wife and another adult and said to him aren't you supposed to be in quarantine? At which point the asshole CNN anchor lost his temper and even threatened the bicyclist saying "we'll meet again about this"

This is the man "Cuomo" who lectures us peasants DAILY about doing the right thing.

Anyhow the interview just ended and should be uploaded shortly as is the norm and I will add it in via edit as soon as it appears.

Anyone else see it?

Here's the interview at roughly the 25 minute mark.

Last edited:
I think Fredo was referring to bicycles that have oversized, "fat" tires, which make them great for riding on uneven surfaces and even sand and snow.

51LrPfKCnvL_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Yep! Oh holier than thou Chris Cuomo lecturing us from his basement prison is finally outed for the FRAUD and BULLY that he is. Violation of quarantine and angrily confronting a citizen while he is allegedly infected with COVID-19 is inexcusable. Fire his stupid ass.
And none of them were wearing masks or any protective gear....doh!

I saw it. Just to let you know Cuomo the hoaxer wasn't calling the man fat. Fat tire bikes are used in mountain biking. The hoaxer Cuomo wasn't wearing a mask or anything.

Isn't lying about having the virus a crime?

Yep! Oh holier than thou Chris Cuomo lecturing us from his basement prison is finally outed for the FRAUD and BULLY that he is. Violation of quarantine and angrily confronting a citizen while he is allegedly infected with COVID-19 is inexcusable. Fire his stupid ass.
Wow I didn't hear that part! He's not even protecting his own family? Gosh it makes you think that MAYBE he didn't have COVID-19?

Wow I didn't hear that part! He's not even protecting his own family? Gosh it makes you think that MAYBE he didn't have COVID-19?
I agree. I think Cuomo was lying about that!

I think Fredo was referring to bicycles that have oversized, "fat" tires, which make them great for riding on uneven surfaces and even sand and snow.

51LrPfKCnvL_2000x.jpg

The streets of Manhattan are some of the most treacherous four-wheeling tracks in America. They have potholes there that can swallow your 'smart car'.

View attachment 327543
Jeez! I guess I won't complain about my city's potholes anymore.

Except he wasn't violating quarantine, because he got the all clear. Man you wingnuts are such rubes....

Except he wasn't violating quarantine, because he got the all clear. Man you wingnuts are such rubes....
He got the all clear to go hang out in public without social distancing or proper ppe?

Cool. Was that from his fake doctor that diagnosed him as having a fake virus while working for a fake news outlet?

I saw it. Just to let you know Cuomo the hoaxer wasn't calling the man fat. Fat tire bikes are used in mountain biking. The hoaxer Cuomo wasn't wearing a mask or anything.

Isn't being exceedingly ignorant a crime? No, but it should be, and you and Trump would be serving a life sentence.

Fox News is enabling people who harass, bully, and intimidate members of the media by having this douchebag on the show. Sean Hannity and Carlson are nothing more than serial cheerleaders for Trump, as is that entire network.

Isn't being exceedingly ignorant a crime? No, but it should be, and you and Trump would be serving a life sentence.

Fox News is enabling people who harass, bully, and intimidate members of the media by having this douchebag on the show. Sean Hannity and Carlson are nothing more than serial cheerleaders for Trump, as is that entire network.
Wait until the hangings start for fucking everybody out of work like the media has already done.
Oh I forgot..Bitch.

Ofc they may need to be taught how to tie knots..I will oblige them.

I actually know how to tie a proper noose with 13 loops. Whatcha know about that, boy?

Forum List

Back