Fat Tire Biker Jackass

Yep! Oh holier than thou Chris Cuomo lecturing us from his basement prison is finally outed for the FRAUD and BULLY that he is. Violation of quarantine and angrily confronting a citizen while he is allegedly infected with COVID-19 is inexcusable. Fire his stupid ass.
Classic Quarintine-for-Thee-but-Not-for-Me elitism.

Fuck that motherfucker. I would shed not one tear if somebody painted the wall behind him red.

I saw it. Just to let you know Cuomo the hoaxer wasn't calling the man fat. Fat tire bikes are used in mountain biking. The hoaxer Cuomo wasn't wearing a mask or anything.

Isn't lying about having the virus a crime?

Isn't being exceedingly ignorant a crime? No, but it should be, and you and Trump would be serving a life sentence.

Fox News is enabling people who harass, bully, and intimidate members of the media by having this douchebag on the show. Sean Hannity and Carlson are nothing more than serial cheerleaders for Trump, as is that entire network.
About time someone harassed the harasser.

I saw it. Just to let you know Cuomo the hoaxer wasn't calling the man fat. Fat tire bikes are used in mountain biking. The hoaxer Cuomo wasn't wearing a mask or anything.

Isn't being exceedingly ignorant a crime? No, but it should be, and you and Trump would be serving a life sentence.

Fox News is enabling people who harass, bully, and intimidate members of the media by having this douchebag on the show. Sean Hannity and Carlson are nothing more than serial cheerleaders for Trump, as is that entire network.
[/QUOTE

Chris Cuomo should be arrested and sent to prison

Yeah you tell him Cuomo!

The man governor Cuomos brother attacked because he confronted him IN PUBLIC despite being diagnosed with Covid 19 was just on Tuckers show.
The man definitely isn't fat. His daughter is a doctor at John's Hopkins and he was anything but a jackass.
Apparently he saw Cuomo out with his children, wife and another adult and said to him aren't you supposed to be in quarantine? At which point the asshole CNN anchor lost his temper and even threatened the bicyclist saying "we'll meet again about this"

This is the man "Cuomo" who lectures us peasants DAILY about doing the right thing.

Anyhow the interview just ended and should be uploaded shortly as is the norm and I will add it in via edit as soon as it appears.

Anyone else see it?

Here's the interview at roughly the 25 minute mark.

The 'anonymous' guy, purportedly the father of John Hopkins female doctor, is a rambling lunatic who evidently went out of his way to create a confrontation.

Anybody who is confronted in public by an argumentative nutcase is going to react with anger.

Yep! Oh holier than thou Chris Cuomo lecturing us from his basement prison is finally outed for the FRAUD and BULLY that he is. Violation of quarantine and angrily confronting a citizen while he is allegedly infected with COVID-19 is inexcusable. Fire his stupid ass.
Classic Quarintine-for-Thee-but-Not-for-Me elitism.

Fuck that motherfucker. I would shed not one tear if somebody painted the wall behind him red.

That goes for any democrat really. They are all worthless wastes of skin.

Yeah you tell him Cuomo!

The man governor Cuomos brother attacked because he confronted him IN PUBLIC despite being diagnosed with Covid 19 was just on Tuckers show.
The man definitely isn't fat. His daughter is a doctor at John's Hopkins and he was anything but a jackass.
Apparently he saw Cuomo out with his children, wife and another adult and said to him aren't you supposed to be in quarantine? At which point the asshole CNN anchor lost his temper and even threatened the bicyclist saying "we'll meet again about this"

This is the man "Cuomo" who lectures us peasants DAILY about doing the right thing.

Anyhow the interview just ended and should be uploaded shortly as is the norm and I will add it in via edit as soon as it appears.

Anyone else see it?

The 'anonymous' guy, purportedly the father of John Hopkins female doctor, is a rambling lunatic who evidently went out of his way to create a confrontation.

Anybody who is confronted in public by an argumentative nutcase is going to react with anger.

Wow, did that come from CNN (what a shock) and they don't have a link.

It proves that Cuomo never had the virus. He and his whole family were out with no masks or other PPE.

His wife swears Clorox baths kept her healthy.

An ordinary guy exposed an elitist Cuomo brother as a hypocrite so the left calls him a jackass. No surprises here.

Yeah you tell him Cuomo!

Anyone else see it?

This is important in the world because?

Yeah you tell him Cuomo!

Anyone else see it?

Wow, did that come from CNN (what a shock) and they don't have a link.

Please don't thank me for dispelling your ignorance.

Keep it under your hat.

Except isn't his State in lock down? What was he doing out with his family?
What was the biker doing riding his bike?

It appears Cuomo and his family were in violation of his brother's rules.
He was alone and maintaining distance sounds like he was exercising is that against the rules? Are we all supposed to become couch potatoes and then catch the flu and die?

Except isn't his State in lock down? What was he doing out with his family?
What was the biker doing riding his bike?

It appears Cuomo and his family were in violation of his brother's rules.
He was alone and maintaining distance sounds like he was exercising is that against the rules? Are we all supposed to become couch potatoes and then catch the flu and die?

Exercising his right to cause offense?

Except he wasn't violating quarantine, because he got the all clear. Man you wingnuts are such rubes....
Really? Let's see Cuomo sa
Except he wasn't violating quarantine, because he got the all clear. Man you wingnuts are such rubes....
The confrontation between Cuomo and the biker occurred on Easter Sunday which was April 12th. He wasn't given the "all clear" until days later. Whoopsie!

Anyway I think Cuomo is going to resign, he is too much of a hot head idiot to keep doing the job he's doing. He should become a cross fit trainer to prove how buff he still is.

Forum List

Back