🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Father brings gun to hospital after staff decides to let his son die.

So much for letting families make decisions. If the medical facility thinks they can turn a buck by selling someone's organs they will declare some one brain dead in the middle of dinner. Especially someone young and healthy. If you are a match for someone they want to keep alive, you'll be killed over a sprained ankle.

Yup - organ donation is another giant racket. People who list themselves as organ donors are idiots.
I hope you need something some day and you don't get it.

I think doners should jump in front of you in line if you aren't a doner. Then maybe more people will sign up.
I am not a doner. Suppose I needed one. What would I do? I can't say that I would want to live like some sort of frankenstein stitched together out of dead bodies.
Yea, people living with donated organs hate it. Lol

I saw a show on how one boxer got killed in the ring and his organs saved 4 people. One person had his heart, one his eyes, one Iraqi war vet got his penis. Lol. Jk.

Trust me you blow your dick off you'll want a diner dong.
My husband was on the liver transplant list at Cedars Sinai. I went through the evaluation with him

I met a dozen or so people that had transplants. I asked them if they felt weird about dead body parts keeping them alive. Most of the time they said they didn't think about it at all. They just put the issue out of their minds. One woman said that someone was going to get that liver. Why not her.

I don't know if I could put it out of my mind. I'd always be thinking about the corpse parts.

So much for letting families make decisions. If the medical facility thinks they can turn a buck by selling someone's organs they will declare some one brain dead in the middle of dinner. Especially someone young and healthy. If you are a match for someone they want to keep alive, you'll be killed over a sprained ankle.

Yup - organ donation is another giant racket. People who list themselves as organ donors are idiots.

I think doners should jump in front of you in line if you aren't a doner. Then maybe more people will sign up.
I am not a doner. Suppose I needed one. What would I do? I can't say that I would want to live like some sort of frankenstein stitched together out of dead bodies.

I saw a show on how one boxer got killed in the ring and his organs saved 4 people. One person had his heart, one his eyes, one Iraqi war vet got his penis. Lol. Jk.

My husband was on the liver transplant list at Cedars Sinai. I went through the evaluation with him

I met a dozen or so people that had transplants. I asked them if they felt weird about dead body parts keeping them alive. Most of the time they said they didn't think about it at all. They just put the issue out of their minds. One woman said that someone was going to get that liver. Why not her.

I don't know if I could put it out of my mind. I'd always be thinking about the corpse parts.
Id look at it like a welcome bionic body part. Mine wasn't good. I'd feel a lot worse dying.

Id look at it likbioe a welcome bionic body part. Mine wasn't good. I'd feel a lot worse dying.
Bionic I could take. A real machine. But something taken from a corpse ! Seems really ghoulish.

Not to mention that there's no way to really know whether the target is really brain dead. Look at this case, the doctors wanted his body parts so badly, they were willing to kill him and he wasn't brain dead at all.

Id look at it likbioe a welcome bionic body part. Mine wasn't good. I'd feel a lot worse dying.
Bionic I could take. A real machine. But something taken from a corpse ! Seems really ghoulish.

Not to mention that there's no way to really know whether the target is really brain dead. Look at this case, the doctors wanted his body parts so badly, they were willing to kill him and he wasn't brain dead at all.
You need to transfer that stuff while its still fresh.

Im serious, I think doners should jump to the front of the list. If you and I need a heart that's available I get it before you. Even if you're suppose to get it tomorrow and I just learn I need it too, I take your spot on the operating table.

Trust me you blow your dick off you'll want a diner dong

oh look, creepyboob made a funny. did you mean to say donor?

I am a donor. But I doubt they would want any parts of me since I am not young nor healthy. They can shave my head though and take my hair. That's still lush and nice.
Anyway...I won't need it any more, so what do I care?

Trust me you blow your dick off you'll want a diner dong

oh look, creepyboob made a funny. did you mean to say donor?
It's Xmas. On doner on blitzen

I am a donor. But I doubt they would want any parts of me since I am not young nor healthy. They can shave my head though and take my hair. That's still lush and nice.
They might want to study your brilliant mind. Merry Xmas honey.

Because of people like SS, we can do the humane thing for a dog but not for a person. What an insane, and utterly stupid, society.

1. His son was not brain dead, he is alive and well today, read before you run off at the mouth
  2. Tomball Regional is not a hospital I would let pull the plug on one of my relatives
  3. One of the best hospitals in the city was 5 miles down the highway from this one
  4. One of the worlds best medical centers is 25 miles form this one

My uncle donated his whole body so a medical school could experiment on him. I think it paid for the funeral and then some.

When did they harvest your brain?

Im serious, I think doners should jump to the front of the list. If you and I need a heart that's available I get it before you. Even if you're suppose to get it tomorrow and I just learn I need it too, I take your spot on the operating table.

Absolutely...the problem, though, is that many people that need transplants CANNOT be organ donors. (Their organs are not healthy enough.)

Absolutely...the problem, though, is that many people that need transplants CANNOT be organ donors. (Their organs are not healthy enough.)
It's not a perfect world huh?

I had a close friend who had a stroke and the doctors were telling her mother that she was not going to wake up, and they were talking about turning her off, when she started to show signs of brain activity and before long work up.

She has completely recovered from the stroke, though her voice was damaged by the emergence trach they did.

I had a close friend who had a stroke and the doctors were telling her mother that she was not going to wake up, and they were talking about turning her off, when she started to show signs of brain activity and before long work up.

She has completely recovered from the stroke, though her voice was damaged by the emergence trach they did.
Tort reform!

As long as the family can pay all the hospital bills, they should have kept the kid on life-support. Once they cannot pay, off with the life-support.
And you wonder why the bill is half a million when someone takes a month to die. And if you live years on Alzheimer's that's another half million.

Brain death is death, even if their heart is still pumping. Even though, parents, not doctors, should have the final say on whether a kid can be taken off life support.

Forum List

Back