🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Father brings gun to hospital after staff decides to let his son die.

In an ideal transplant friendly world everyone would be harvested at around age 50. The organs are still youthful and the person has not become old and expensive.

Any of you recall A Bridge Too Far, the James Caan scene where he threatens to shoot a doctor if he didn't try to save the life of his captain? Did you think he was a villain?

That was a good show with huge cast of superstars. Interesting in that it was about an allied mission, Operation Marketgarden if memory serves, that FAILED.

Yup - organ donation is another giant racket. People who list themselves as organ donors are idiots.
I hope you need something some day and you don't get it.
I think doners should jump in front of you in line if you aren't a doner. Then maybe more people will sign up.

Uranidiot. Nobody gets an organ unless they're a multi-millionaire able to bribe the right people.

As long as the family can pay all the hospital bills, they should have kept the kid on life-support. Once they cannot pay, off with the life-support.

I doubt if the family was paying the bills. Insurance was which means the rest of us were.

Okay, then. The takeaway here should be: Always have a health proxy. Make sure your doctor has a copy and, especially, make sure you name someone to make decisions for you if you're unable to speak, and make sure that person has a copy.

Then Daddy won't have to endanger other patients in the hospital by showing up drunk and waving a gun around.

No, I got a better idea; we protect LIFE and the decision to pull the plug belongs to the NEAREST RELATIVE, not some anonymous doctor whose hospital wants the $2 million that selling the organs nets.

Forum List

Back