🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Father brings gun to hospital after staff decides to let his son die.

So much for letting families make decisions. If the medical facility thinks they can turn a buck by selling someone's organs they will declare some one brain dead in the middle of dinner. Especially someone young and healthy. If you are a match for someone they want to keep alive, you'll be killed over a sprained ankle.

So much for letting families make decisions. If the medical facility thinks they can turn a buck by selling someone's organs they will declare some one brain dead in the middle of dinner. Especially someone young and healthy. If you are a match for someone they want to keep alive, you'll be killed over a sprained ankle.

Since Speedy's incapable, I'm sure you can prove that hospitals sell organs, right?

Since Speedy's incapable, I'm sure you can prove that hospitals sell organs, right?
Do you think hospitals perform transplants for free? The surgeon doesn't charge. The nurses donate time. The bed and support machines are all picked up by the hospital. The surviving family gets nothing because organs can't be sold, except by planned parenthood.

This is an excellent lesson. The popular meme is to let the family make the decision. The controversy comes when the family wants a chance at life but the hospital needs that match NOW.

In this case, the father wanted a few last moments with his son. That's all he wanted. But, the hospital needed that match in a hurry so they were willing to kill this young man.

Do you think hospitals perform transplants for free? The surgeon doesn't charge. The nurses donate time. The bed and support machines are all picked up by the hospital. The surviving family gets nothing because organs can't be sold, except by planned parenthood.

what a total moron

Bullshit, total. Organ donation is Non-profit.

HAHAHA. Are you really that incredibly naive?. They're non-profit because all the managers pay themselves huge salaries and year-end bonuses to make sure there's no profit. All non-profits function that way. uramoron

Because of people like SS, we can do the humane thing for a dog but not for a person. What an insane, and utterly stupid, society.
Dear limp wristed liberal turd: If he was truly brain dead, then he's not suffering, so what harms comes from not starving him to death to harvest his organs?

Any of you recall A Bridge Too Far, the James Caan scene where he threatens to shoot a doctor if he didn't try to save the life of his captain? Did you think he was a villain?

WOW! They almost murdered that guy! Good thing Dad decided to do something about it!

Yup - organ donation is another giant racket. People who list themselves as organ donors are idiots.

Because of people like SS, we can do the humane thing for a dog but not for a person. What an insane, and utterly stupid, society.

I'm all for letting people die when they can't be saved. But frequently the hospital lies about these things because they want to sell the organs. THINK
Yea, to save a life that has a chance.

In Michigan we have a 27 year old that's gonna die soon if he doesn't find a diner. Let's keep your vegetable alive for another 2 months so two die instead of 1. Because life's precious.

Yup - organ donation is another giant racket. People who list themselves as organ donors are idiots.
I hope you need something some day and you don't get it.

I think doners should jump in front of you in line if you aren't a doner. Then maybe more people will sign up.

I think doners should jump in front of you in line if you aren't a doner. Then maybe more people will sign up.
I am not a doner. Suppose I needed one. What would I do? I can't say that I would want to live like some sort of frankenstein stitched together out of dead bodies.

I'm all for letting people die when they can't be saved. But frequently the hospital lies about these things because they want to sell the organs. THINK

In Michigan we have a 27 year old that's gonna die soon if he doesn't find a diner. Let's keep your vegetable alive for another 2 months so two die instead of 1. Because life's precious.
In this case, the young man whose father prevented his murder is fine, not a vegetable, and will live his full life.

The doctors wanted to kill him because he was a match for someone else.

I am not a doner. Suppose I needed one. What would I do? I can't say that I would want to live like some sort of frankenstein stitched together out of dead bodies.
Yea, people living with donated organs hate it. Lol

I saw a show on how one boxer got killed in the ring and his organs saved 4 people. One person had his heart, one his eyes, one Iraqi war vet got his penis. Lol. Jk.

Trust me you blow your dick off you'll want a diner dong.

In this case, the young man whose father prevented his murder is fine, not a vegetable, and will live his full life.

The doctors wanted to kill him because he was a match for someone else.
The kid recovered? Gd!

It's like having a sign around your neck saying "kill me now:.

It's like having a sign around your neck saying "kill me now:.
Opinion they let people live way longer than they should. Instead of doing the humane thing and helping the person die and let them sit there and suffer for sometimes weeks or months. I say kill me and get my organs to people who could use them, if I'm not going to have quality of life.

But I see. They could want you to die if your organs might save 4 people.

Forum List

Back