Father Knows Best

Hossfly is a funny fellow. His politics are Nazi except for his love of the Jews and corresponding hate for Semitic people of the Middle East and he calls those with more progressive views, Nazis. Go figure.
Why, I think you forgot how the term IslamNazi got coined. Palestinians were the first people that blended Islam with Nazism, successfully.
We have to also remember, Roudy, that a person who is on this forum day and night demonizing Israel and the Jews is the same as the Nazis of old. I think we also are aware that the anti-Semites of these forums don't spend even a few minutes a day telling what their Muslim brethren and/or friends are doing to Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, and even Muslims of different sects. Their entire purpose is to continually try to make Israel look like the bad guy regardless of the fact that there is so much Muslim and Christian blood running in the roads of other Middle East countries at the present time. Since many posters who are non Muslims and even Muslims themselves don't seem to give a fig as to what is happening to the Semetic Arabs in the Middle East, they are the last ones who should be saying anything.

Spoken like a good little Nazi. Demonizing Christians and Muslims of Palestine because they are not Jews is quite Nazi like.

SHADAP liar, it's Muslims that are constantly demonizing, terrorizing, massacring, and beheading all those who do not submit to the evil cult of Islam. Spoken like a good little convert to Issssslam.

Hossfly is a funny fellow. His politics are Nazi except for his love of the Jews and corresponding hate for Semitic people of the Middle East and he calls those with more progressive views, Nazis. Go figure.
Why, I think you forgot how the term IslamNazi got coined. Palestinians were the first people that blended Islam with Nazism, successfully.
Yup. This is undeniable truth. Truth that Monti the Nazi cannot comprehend

No, the Zionazis copied the German version and brought it to Palestine. The fact that the Israel Firsters are also Apartheid supporters makes it pretty clear who the neo-Nazis are.
Yeah but but but it was your hero the Nazi mufti of Jerusalem that convinced Hitler to kill an additional half a million Jews as opposed to let them escape Germany with their life only. The hoax of a Palestinian people was established on the blood of hundreds of thousands of innocents. Congrats. What a noble cause.

We have to also remember, Roudy, that a person who is on this forum day and night demonizing Israel and the Jews is the same as the Nazis of old. I think we also are aware that the anti-Semites of these forums don't spend even a few minutes a day telling what their Muslim brethren and/or friends are doing to Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, and even Muslims of different sects. Their entire purpose is to continually try to make Israel look like the bad guy regardless of the fact that there is so much Muslim and Christian blood running in the roads of other Middle East countries at the present time. Since many posters who are non Muslims and even Muslims themselves don't seem to give a fig as to what is happening to the Semetic Arabs in the Middle East, they are the last ones who should be saying anything.

Spoken like a good little Nazi. Demonizing Christians and Muslims of Palestine because they are not Jews is quite Nazi like.

SHADAP liar, it's Muslims that are constantly demonizing, terrorizing, massacring, and beheading all those who do not submit to the evil cult of Islam. Spoken like a good little convert to Issssslam.

Didn't your buddies just murder several hundred children over a few weeks this summer? I am a Roman Catholic buddy, your worst enemy, because we take no shit from you, and we are nearly 1.5 billion people.

No, the Zionazis copied the German version and brought it to Palestine. The fact that the Israel Firsters are also Apartheid supporters makes it pretty clear who the neo-Nazis are.
Yeah but but but it was your hero the Nazi mufti of Jerusalem that convinced Hitler to kill an additional half a million Jews as opposed to let them escape Germany with their life only. The hoax of a Palestinian people was established on the blood of hundreds of thousands of innocents. Congrats. What a noble cause.

Why should have the Christians and Muslims invited Jews to take their land and homes away from them. You are really disturbed.

Didn't your buddies just murder several hundred children over a few weeks this summer? I am a Roman Catholic buddy, your worst enemy, because we take no shit from you, and we are nearly 1.5 billion people.
Because your Hamas animal buddies kept shooting missiles at Israeli children and building terror tunnels.

I'll take Pali Nazi terrorist lovers for 300 Alex.

Why should have the Christians and Muslims invited Jews to take their land and homes away from them. You are really disturbed.
Yeah? Jews were the majority population in Jerusalem in the late 1800's before the Muslim invasion. And it was Muslims who committed genocide and ethnic cleansing on the ancient Jews of Hebron who had been there since the Crusades. It was because of that event that Jews decided to arm themselves against the Muslim animals.

The land never belonged to the Arabs, it was Ottoman territory for 600 years and after that it became British territory. Jordan is Arab Palestine. Get it right, convert.

Isn't it great how the Muslims show us how much they admire Hitler by making Mein Kampf a best seller in the Muslim world? I would say that given how many people the Muslims have killed and are still killing not only in the Middle East but in Southeast Asia and Africa, they certainly are following in the footsteps of the Nazis. Can you imagine how long it would take the Jews to even kill a tenth of those the Muslims have killed?

Got a LINK to prove that one Tex?
You seem very behind the times if you didn't know that. You can read it on Radio Islam because I don't think you are going to sashay to some Muslim country to buy a copy. Moreover, if you don't know that the Muslims have murdered millions and millions of people, then you really are behind the times. Plus if you or I were wandering in some areas in the Muslim world, they wouldn't hesitate to do either you or me in since we are considered Infidels. If they can kill each other because of a sect, do you really think that either of us would be safe? Don't go into a certain area of Lebanon right now where the Sunnis and Shia are having at each other.

Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler - Index - Radio Islam

Yeah? Jews were the majority population in Jerusalem in the late 1800's before the Muslim invasion. And it was Muslims who committed genocide and ethnic cleansing on the ancient Jews of Hebron who had been there since the Crusades. It was because of that event that Jews decided to arm themselves against the Muslim animals.

The land never belonged to the Arabs, it was Ottoman territory for 600 years and after that it became British territory. Jordan is Arab Palestine. Get it right, convert.

How silly you are, even in 1896 after much European Jew immigration, Jews were not a majority in Jerusalem. You really made my day with your silly comment as now I can show what a brainwashed moron you are. It is on film you fool.

Isn't it great how the Muslims show us how much they admire Hitler by making Mein Kampf a best seller in the Muslim world? I would say that given how many people the Muslims have killed and are still killing not only in the Middle East but in Southeast Asia and Africa, they certainly are following in the footsteps of the Nazis. Can you imagine how long it would take the Jews to even kill a tenth of those the Muslims have killed?

You seem very behind the times if you didn't know that. You can read it on Radio Islam because I don't think you are going to sashay to some Muslim country to buy a copy. Moreover, if you don't know that the Muslims have murdered millions and millions of people, then you really are behind the times. Plus if you or I were wandering in some areas in the Muslim world, they wouldn't hesitate to do either you or me in since we are considered Infidels. If they can kill each other because of a sect, do you really think that either of us would be safe? Don't go into a certain area of Lebanon right now where the Sunnis and Shia are having at each other.

The Israeli Jews kill hundreds of children in a few weeks, is that any different you little Nazi p.o.s.

The Israeli Jews kill hundreds of children in a few weeks, is that any different you little Nazi p.o.s.
Aren't you describing yourself, Monte? Over 10,000 children have been killed in Syria alone (and that's only Syria), and I don't see you on any forums talking about that. With you, as a Muslim, it is always about demonizing the Jews no matter how many innocent people your fellow Muslims kill. When you wear out your copy of Mein Kampf, I am sure you know of a bookstore where you can get a new copy.

Aren't you describing yourself, Monte? Over 10,000 children have been killed in Syria alone (and that's only Syria), and I don't see you on any forums talking about that. With you, as a Muslim, it is always about demonizing the Jews no matter how many innocent people your fellow Muslims kill. When you wear out your copy of Mein Kampf, I am sure you know of a bookstore where you can get a new copy.

With you, as a supposed Christian, it's always about glorifying child murdering land thieves. Do you mind telling the board when you first became a bootlicking Israeli firster? When you wear out the pages of Revelation in your bible, I'm sure you know of a bookstore where you can obtain a new copy.

With you, as a supposed Christian, it's always about glorifying child murdering land thieves. Do you mind telling the board when you first became a bootlicking Israeli firster? When you wear out the pages of Revelation in your bible, I'm sure you know of a bookstore where you can obtain a new copy.
Not a Christian, Ethel.

The fact that you support Hamas who's charter asks for Israel's destruction just like Hitler asked for the destruction of the Jewish people shows that you are the real Nazi. No matter how much you deny it, it won't change the truth.

Who says I support Hamas? I don't. I support a democratic secular state for all Palestinians, including those of the Jewish faith. Hamas want an Islamic state. Both Islam and Judaism are crap, in my opinion.
When I referred to Hamas as a terrorist organization, you responded by saying they are freedom fighters. That makes it seem like you support them

What a bunch of drivel. Do you ever have anything to say that doesn't involve spewing nonsense drivel ?

t
Except, he didn't demonize them. You have SERIOUS reading comprehension issues.
You on the other hand, spread lies AND propaganda about Jewish Israelis, much like Hitler and Goebbels did during the Holocaust. You also support a mass relocation of Israeli Jews who's family comes from Europe.. much like Hitler did when he mass transferred Jews in Europe.
You should be ashamed of yourelf to act like a Nazi.

Not a Christian, Ethel.

It's abundantly clear to me now Moshe :)

Not a Christian, Ethel.

Not a Jew, Myrtle.

Not a Christian, Ethel.

Ahmed, it's time to take your shitty little self and go to bed. You have a big day of spewing hatred and lying about Israel tomorrow :cool:

Not a Christian, Ethel.

Ahmed, it's time to take your shitty little self and go to bed. You have a big day of spewing hatred and lying about Israel tomorrow :cool:

I apologize for making you so angry and upset with me . . . calm down, I'm really not a bad person. ~ Susan
PS Put a little love in your heart :)

Not a Christian, Ethel.

I apologize for making you so angry and upset with me . . . calm down, I'm really not a bad person. ~ Susan
PS Put a little love in your heart :)

Angry? How did you come to that conclusion?
I was just offering you some advice to go to sleep soon so that you are refreshed for your day tomorrow! You should thank me :)

Forum List

Back